Page 9 of 16 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast
Results 81 to 90 of 160

Thread: Pennsylvania judge strikes down state's voter ID law

  1. #81
    Sage
    mak2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Indiana
    Last Seen
    07-08-16 @ 01:58 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    12,050

    Re: Pennsylvania judge strikes down state's voter ID law

    No liberals dont. There is no evidence of any significant voter fraud, yet it is constantly a theme from the right...wonder why?
    Quote Originally Posted by Rocketman View Post
    that is because you and I care about the prevention of cheating in elections, liberals encourage it.
    God Bless the Marine Corps.

  2. #82
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Last Seen
    02-18-14 @ 08:18 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    5,660

    Re: Pennsylvania judge strikes down state's voter ID law

    Quote Originally Posted by mak2 View Post
    No liberals dont. There is no evidence of any significant voter fraud, yet it is constantly a theme from the right...wonder why?
    Any is significant, imagine how much would be discovered when the fraudulant voters were weeded out.

  3. #83
    Sage
    mak2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Indiana
    Last Seen
    07-08-16 @ 01:58 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    12,050

    Re: Pennsylvania judge strikes down state's voter ID law

    uh, lets see, None?
    Quote Originally Posted by Rocketman View Post
    Any is significant, imagine how much would be discovered when the fraudulant voters were weeded out.
    God Bless the Marine Corps.

  4. #84
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Last Seen
    02-18-14 @ 08:18 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    5,660

    Re: Pennsylvania judge strikes down state's voter ID law

    Quote Originally Posted by mak2 View Post
    uh, lets see, None?
    Odd how many liberals object to Voter IDs but say nothing about driver's licenses, library cards, student IDs, gun permits, photo ID requiremments to enter about any large business building these days.

    Are liberals selective whiners?

  5. #85
    Sage
    Hicup's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Rochester, NY
    Last Seen
    12-07-17 @ 03:18 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    7,846

    Re: Pennsylvania judge strikes down state's voter ID law

    Quote Originally Posted by mak2 View Post
    Tim- illegal aliens cannot vote. Got anything factual?
    Well I was trying to think of how you used the syntax in your language there? If you meant historically oppressed then it would follow that they, whomever you're referring to, are no longer oppressed, so the need to make that statement seemed rhetorical, since if no longer oppressed, then the usage in your argument would be obsolete.

    Tim-
    “When buying and selling are controlled by legislation, the first things to be bought and sold are legislators.” - P. J. O’Rourke
    “Socialism is great until you run out of someone elses money” Margaret Thatcher

  6. #86
    Sage
    WCH's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    The Lone Star State.
    Last Seen
    Today @ 05:08 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    22,214

    Re: Pennsylvania judge strikes down state's voter ID law

    Quote Originally Posted by Hard Truth View Post
    It is a well-documented fact that the people who are most likely to lack an ID card are:
    young people, esp college students
    elderly people
    low income people
    historically oppressed minorities

    No racist assumptions are needed to oppose demanding that those people come up with ID cards immediately in order to continue voting. In addition, statements by many of the ID law advocates make their real intentions clear. There is also a correlation between states with a history of racism and the recent introduction of restrictive voter ID laws.
    Alright, I'm going to ask this once more.

    How do any of the people you mentioned get by in life without having some form of ID?
    Answer is, they can't

  7. #87
    Sit Nomine Digna
    Carjosse's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Montreal, QC, Canada
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 10:41 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    11,208

    Re: Pennsylvania judge strikes down state's voter ID law

    There is no reason to strike down the law, requiring I.D. is perfectly reasonable.

  8. #88
    Sage
    WCH's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    The Lone Star State.
    Last Seen
    Today @ 05:08 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    22,214

    Re: Pennsylvania judge strikes down state's voter ID law

    Quote Originally Posted by mak2 View Post
    One of my students today had a college ID and gun permit as her 2 pieces of ID. Just found it odd.
    She'd just need the gun permit in Texas.

  9. #89
    Sage
    WCH's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    The Lone Star State.
    Last Seen
    Today @ 05:08 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    22,214

    Re: Pennsylvania judge strikes down state's voter ID law

    Quote Originally Posted by mak2 View Post
    uh, lets see, None?
    We need Voter ID in Texas because we have had voter fraud for a long time.

    The PJ Tatler » Other than These Two Big Cases in Texas and New York, Election Fraud Doesn’t Exist

  10. #90
    Sage
    WCH's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    The Lone Star State.
    Last Seen
    Today @ 05:08 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    22,214

    Re: Pennsylvania judge strikes down state's voter ID law

    Quote Originally Posted by Carjosse View Post
    There is no reason to strike down the law, requiring I.D. is perfectly reasonable.
    Is it required in Canada?

Page 9 of 16 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •