Page 5 of 16 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast
Results 41 to 50 of 160

Thread: Pennsylvania judge strikes down state's voter ID law

  1. #41
    Sage
    mak2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Indiana
    Last Seen
    07-08-16 @ 01:58 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    12,050

    Re: Pennsylvania judge strikes down state's voter ID law

    If you have a point...
    Quote Originally Posted by scatt View Post
    This applies to other "rights," yes?
    God Bless the Marine Corps.

  2. #42
    Sage
    WCH's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    The Lone Star State.
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 05:19 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    22,143

    Re: Pennsylvania judge strikes down state's voter ID law

    Quote Originally Posted by Unitedwestand13 View Post
    do you think creating a country that discriminates and denies the people of their right to vote because of economic status is justifiable?
    I gave you the options. At one time only property owners were allowed to vote.

    BECAUSE THEY HAD A *STAKE* IN THIS COUNTRY'S EXISTENCE! They weren't simply parasites feeding off the host..

  3. #43
    Slayer of the DP Newsbot
    danarhea's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Houston, TX
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:30 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    39,725

    Re: Pennsylvania judge strikes down state's voter ID law

    Quote Originally Posted by WCH View Post
    Here in Texas, the DPS offers IDs for free.
    DPS to Offer Free Voter ID Cards | The Texas Tribune
    And many elderly people can't get to them because bus lines don't run there. It's OK in Houston, but many elderly people live out in the sticks, where no bus lines run. So, even if you can get a free card, there is still an undue burden on you to get it. And, once again, show me hard numbers that prove elections have been changed because of a few people who illegally cast votes.
    The ghost of Jack Kevorkian for President's Physician: 2016

  4. #44
    Sage


    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    IL
    Last Seen
    Today @ 02:56 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    36,762

    Re: Pennsylvania judge strikes down state's voter ID law

    Quote Originally Posted by WCH View Post
    You mean groups that are basically the 'takers' of society that vote Democrat. Haven't we seen the result of letting those groups elect our leaders?

    Is not racism, it's economics.
    So even if they're legit, ban them from voting since you classify them as "takers".
    Physics is Phun

  5. #45
    Sage
    mak2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Indiana
    Last Seen
    07-08-16 @ 01:58 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    12,050

    Re: Pennsylvania judge strikes down state's voter ID law

    He has said that about three different ways. that is exactly what he means. At least he is honest about it, most Republicans might mean it, but wont come out and say it.
    Quote Originally Posted by NIMBY View Post
    So even if they're legit, ban them from voting since you classify them as "takers".
    God Bless the Marine Corps.

  6. #46
    Sage
    Unitedwestand13's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Sunnyvale California
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 08:16 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    14,909

    Re: Pennsylvania judge strikes down state's voter ID law

    Quote Originally Posted by WCH View Post
    I gave you the options. At one time only property owners were allowed to vote.

    BECAUSE THEY HAD A *STAKE* IN THIS COUNTRY'S EXISTENCE! They weren't simply parasites feeding off the host..
    back then property owners were Land owners. I don't think that system would be able to exist in this day and age because so few people have the money to buy land.
    "If you can't stand the way this place is, Take yourself to higher places!"
    Break, By Three days grace

    Hilliary Clinton/Tim Kaine 2016

  7. #47
    Guru
    scatt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Last Seen
    02-09-17 @ 10:57 AM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    4,721

    Re: Pennsylvania judge strikes down state's voter ID law

    Quote Originally Posted by mak2 View Post
    If you have a point...
    You cannot say yes? s that because you have some political based motivation stopping you?

  8. #48
    Sage
    WCH's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    The Lone Star State.
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 05:19 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    22,143

    Re: Pennsylvania judge strikes down state's voter ID law

    Quote Originally Posted by danarhea View Post
    And many elderly people can't get to them because bus lines don't run there. It's OK in Houston, but many elderly people live out in the sticks, where no bus lines run. So, even if you can get a free card, there is still an undue burden on you to get it. And, once again, show me hard numbers that prove elections have been changed because of a few people who illegally cast votes.
    It's called 'voting by mail or proxy'

    After seeing all the deception going on in every facet of our existence, I don't need to see someone 'numbers' to be suspicious of any outcome.

    There is no harm in providing an ID to vote just like you do for everything else in life.

  9. #49
    Sage
    mak2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Indiana
    Last Seen
    07-08-16 @ 01:58 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    12,050

    Re: Pennsylvania judge strikes down state's voter ID law

    No, it is because I have watched you troll threads before. Just make your point or not, I really dont care.
    Quote Originally Posted by scatt View Post
    You cannot say yes? s that because you have some political based motivation stopping you?
    God Bless the Marine Corps.

  10. #50
    Sage
    Unitedwestand13's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Sunnyvale California
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 08:16 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    14,909

    Re: Pennsylvania judge strikes down state's voter ID law

    Quote Originally Posted by scatt View Post
    You cannot say yes? s that because you have some political based motivation stopping you?
    we cannot give a answer because you have not fully explained your point.
    "If you can't stand the way this place is, Take yourself to higher places!"
    Break, By Three days grace

    Hilliary Clinton/Tim Kaine 2016

Page 5 of 16 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •