Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 36

Thread: Putin: Gays welcome at Olympics, just "leave children in peace"

  1. #11
    Sage
    mak2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Indiana
    Last Seen
    07-08-16 @ 01:58 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    12,050

    Re: Putin: Gays welcome at Olympics, just "leave children in peace"

    Now tell the truth Mr Nick, you have been to more than a couple, haven't you? You can tell us...
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Nick View Post
    They gay pride parade here in Chicago is the most vulgar and disgusting thing I have ever seen in my life and there are kids everywhere.

    It's nothing more than a gay strip club flotilla of floats with semi-simulated gay sex (in some cases real gay sex in every gangways)....

    Meanwhile some of the "tolerant" CPS schools get involved in the event - which consists of epic nudity, explosive drunkeness and gays being as obnoxious as they possibly can.

    Several years ago there were a bunch of gay guys pulling out their dongs and rubbing them on cars stuck in the traffic the parade created.

    After witnessing a couple of these events (you cant miss them in the city depending on where you're going) I can understand how people (even some gays) could be extremely concerned about the behavior of the gay community - at least around children.....
    God Bless the Marine Corps.

  2. #12
    Almost respectable

    Cardinal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    35,038

    Re: Putin: Gays welcome at Olympics, just "leave children in peace"

    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Nick View Post
    It's a possible result in defiance of Putins/Russia's gay policies...

    It's not like Russia doesn't have a history of telling leaders to go **** off or starting violent, vulgar and repressive "revolutions."

    Oh yeah, that is just history talking here - the **** they don't teach in public schools or state universities anymore - at least not in a objective term anyways.
    I just...I don't know where to...what?

  3. #13
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Chicago
    Last Seen
    10-30-14 @ 12:38 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    7,908

    Re: Putin: Gays welcome at Olympics, just "leave children in peace"

    Quote Originally Posted by mak2 View Post
    Now tell the truth Mr Nick, you have been to more than a couple, haven't you? You can tell us...
    It's a big event in Chicago, it's difficult to navigate around. This past summer they closed the route down quite a bit because home owners were sick of having people screwing in their front yard, their gangways and puking all over the place....

    It's not like this is a "typical" parade - these gays/lesbians/others take over numerous blocks and shove their "sexuality" in commuters faces.... The worst part is they start at like noon and go all day long...

    I'm no prude at all but the last think I want to see on a commute is a bunch of dudes dressed as hookers with their wangs sticking out while they clutch one another and I'm trying to drink my coffee and eat an egg and bacon biscuit..... It's like gay anarchy.

    It's certainly not appropriate for children that is for sure...

  4. #14
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Chicago
    Last Seen
    10-30-14 @ 12:38 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    7,908

    Re: Putin: Gays welcome at Olympics, just "leave children in peace"

    Quote Originally Posted by Cardinal View Post
    I just...I don't know where to...what?
    Well you can start by reading about the Bolshevik Revolution, or the overthrow/assassination of Czar Nicholas II, Lenin, the Red Army..

    See that wasn't "progress" that was brute force and nothing more than a Coup d'etat...

    Obama is on a progressive mission - no violence (or limited) - just progressive brainwashing into acceptance of the anti-constitutional ideas of the progressive party and the idea of a potential progressive dictator in the future.

  5. #15
    Almost respectable

    Cardinal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    35,038

    Re: Putin: Gays welcome at Olympics, just "leave children in peace"

    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Nick View Post
    Well you can start by reading about the Bolshevik Revolution, or the overthrow/assassination of Czar Nicholas II, Lenin, the Red Army..

    See that wasn't "progress" that was brute force and nothing more than a Coup d'etat...

    Obama is on a progressive mission - no violence (or limited) - just progressive brainwashing into acceptance of the anti-constitutional ideas of the progressive party and the idea of a potential progressive dictator in the future.
    Don't forget baggy pants, disco, the Kennedy assassination and volcanoes.

  6. #16
    Guru
    HenryChinaski's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Chitown
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 09:10 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    3,538

    Re: Putin: Gays welcome at Olympics, just "leave children in peace"

    I'm from Chi-town and live here. I've seen the Gay pride parade and they really should tone it down a tad being as there are children in the crowd. More power to them for being who they are, but a bunch of guys in ass-less chaps on a float waving dildo's around is a bit much for children to be seeing.
    Give a man a fish and he can eat for a day. Teach a man to fish and he can sit in a boat, drinking beer all day while you fool around with his Woman.

  7. #17
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Chicago
    Last Seen
    10-30-14 @ 12:38 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    7,908

    Re: Putin: Gays welcome at Olympics, just "leave children in peace"

    Quote Originally Posted by Cardinal View Post
    Don't forget baggy pants, disco, the Kennedy assassination and volcanoes.
    Ok, so you have nothing to add I see..

    That's the problem with you progressives, you see no relation to authoritarian government, laws, economy, policies and social behavior... Poverty, famine, gulags etc are all just coincidences and have nothing to do with following the status quo mandated by the government.

    You know because your semi-collective ideas could NEVER be wrong..

    If I were you I would think about how one BUILDS an authoritarian government/empire rather than arguing against how a government/empire is NOT authoritarian.

  8. #18
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Chicago
    Last Seen
    10-30-14 @ 12:38 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    7,908

    Re: Putin: Gays welcome at Olympics, just "leave children in peace"

    Quote Originally Posted by HenryChinaski View Post
    I'm from Chi-town and live here. I've seen the Gay pride parade and they really should tone it down a tad being as there are children in the crowd. More power to them for being who they are, but a bunch of guys in ass-less chaps on a float waving dildo's around is a bit much for children to be seeing.
    I agree.... I don't think one needs to be conservative, libertarian or liberal to see that.

    It's like a gay circus..

  9. #19
    Sage
    shrubnose's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Europe
    Last Seen
    11-29-17 @ 03:46 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    18,851
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: Putin: Gays welcome at Olympics, just "leave children in peace"

    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Nick View Post
    That's how gays act when they get a parade and get into a frenzy...

    Since when is Marti Gras a straight parade?

    I've been down there and have seen plenty on lesbian action on the street and off the balconies...

    Furthermore I'm not bigoted against anyone but progressives,
    I have no problem with gays if they don't act like total obnoxious drunken horny fools in public.... The act of homosexuality in public is what I don't like and I have every right to oppose it. I'm not too comfortable with straight people either getting "hot and heavy" in public either.

    There are plenty of private events, venues and even hotel rooms for that type of behavior - gay or straight.

    Families who are going out for ice cream at 9-10 at night shouldn't have to see that ****, and shouldn't be restricted from certain public areas where that behavior is common just to have a nice evening. They have rights too you know - like not seeing people screwing in gangways...



    Bigotry is bigotry no matter who it is directed at.




    Bigotry is the state of mind of a bigot: someone who as a result of their prejudices, treats or views other people with fear, distrust, hatred, contempt or intolerance on the basis of a person's opinion, ethnicity, race, religion. national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability, socioeconomic status, or other characteristics.

    Oliver Wendell Holmes, Sr. described bigotry in the following quotation: "The mind of a bigot is like the pupil of an eye;the more light that you pour upon it, the more it will contract."


    Learn more about bigotry here: Bigotry - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia




    "Tolerance is giving to every other human being every right that you claim for yourself."
    ~ Robert Green Ingersoll

  10. #20
    Guru
    HenryChinaski's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Chitown
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 09:10 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    3,538

    Re: Putin: Gays welcome at Olympics, just "leave children in peace"

    Quote Originally Posted by shrubnose View Post
    Bigotry is bigotry no matter who it is directed at.




    Bigotry is the state of mind of a bigot: someone who as a result of their prejudices, treats or views other people with fear, distrust, hatred, contempt or intolerance on the basis of a person's opinion, ethnicity, race, religion. national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability, socioeconomic status, or other characteristics.

    Oliver Wendell Holmes, Sr. described bigotry in the following quotation: "The mind of a bigot is like the pupil of an eye;the more light that you pour upon it, the more it will contract."


    Learn more about bigotry here: Bigotry - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia




    "Tolerance is giving to every other human being every right that you claim for yourself."
    ~ Robert Green Ingersoll
    The choice of words used may be a bit Archie Bunkerish, however I feel the main point is just to tone down the sexual displays when there are children present, gay or straight. That is not an unreasonable position. Probably all gay pride parades aren't as over the top as the one here in Chicago though...
    Give a man a fish and he can eat for a day. Teach a man to fish and he can sit in a boat, drinking beer all day while you fool around with his Woman.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •