Page 38 of 38 FirstFirst ... 28363738
Results 371 to 376 of 376

Thread: Senate report: Attacks in Benghazi could have been prevented

  1. #371
    The Dude
    Kobie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    Western NY
    Last Seen
    Today @ 02:53 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    42,890

    Re: Senate report: Attacks in Benghazi could have been prevented

    Quote Originally Posted by US Conservative View Post
    They are statists, who mock lovers of freedom while they seek to control them.
    Sure. Whatever you say.
    Freedom of speech is not freedom from criticism.

  2. #372
    Sage
    j-mac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    South Carolina
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 07:02 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    30,274

    Re: Senate report: Attacks in Benghazi could have been prevented

    Quote Originally Posted by Boo Radley View Post
    I don't think so, but prove me wrong. Tell me Bush lied.
    What specifically? Iraq WMD? See, I don't think he "lied" specifically. I think he went on the best information at the time, and it didn't totally bear out because of all the hoops liberals put in place for him to jump through to go in, that by the time he did, Saddam had the time working with Russia to get rid of them....But in the end, that is old news, why you keep going back to that as a distraction to what Obama is doing on a daily basis today can only be seen as deflection by you, and excuse making....

    Seriously Joe, I don't understand why you condone Obama lying.
    Americans are so enamored of equality that they would rather be equal in slavery than unequal in freedom.

    Alexis de Tocqueville

  3. #373
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Between Athens and Jerusalem
    Last Seen
    05-18-16 @ 07:06 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    33,522

    Re: Senate report: Attacks in Benghazi could have been prevented

    Quote Originally Posted by Kobie View Post
    Sure. Whatever you say.
    I think you mean whatever you say.

  4. #374
    Sage
    Boo Radley's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Last Seen
    11-22-17 @ 04:22 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    36,858

    Re: Senate report: Attacks in Benghazi could have been prevented

    Quote Originally Posted by j-mac View Post
    What specifically? Iraq WMD? See, I don't think he "lied" specifically. I think he went on the best information at the time, and it didn't totally bear out because of all the hoops liberals put in place for him to jump through to go in, that by the time he did, Saddam had the time working with Russia to get rid of them....But in the end, that is old news, why you keep going back to that as a distraction to what Obama is doing on a daily basis today can only be seen as deflection by you, and excuse making....

    Seriously Joe, I don't understand why you condone Obama lying.
    Which is what I said. The evidence is stronger that he did, but you don't see it. You make excuses. Blame others. I haven't done any of that.

    AUSTAN GOOLSBEE: I think the world vests too much power, certainly in the president, probably in Washington in general for its influence on the economy, because most all of the economy has nothing to do with the government.

  5. #375
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Canada, Costa Rica
    Last Seen
    05-16-16 @ 09:45 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    31,645

    Re: Senate report: Attacks in Benghazi could have been prevented

    Quote Originally Posted by Boo Radley View Post
    Which is what I said. The evidence is stronger that he did, but you don't see it. You make excuses. Blame others. I haven't done any of that.
    This thread has nothing to do with George Bush. After 374 posts you still don't get that??

  6. #376
    Sage
    Boo Radley's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Last Seen
    11-22-17 @ 04:22 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    36,858

    Re: Senate report: Attacks in Benghazi could have been prevented

    Quote Originally Posted by Grant View Post
    This thread has nothing to do with George Bush. After 374 posts you still don't get that??
    If you don't see what's being said, that's your issue. What's being said isn't about George Bush either. Maybe you should read them all again.

    AUSTAN GOOLSBEE: I think the world vests too much power, certainly in the president, probably in Washington in general for its influence on the economy, because most all of the economy has nothing to do with the government.

Page 38 of 38 FirstFirst ... 28363738

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •