Page 32 of 38 FirstFirst ... 223031323334 ... LastLast
Results 311 to 320 of 376

Thread: Senate report: Attacks in Benghazi could have been prevented

  1. #311
    Sage
    Boo Radley's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Last Seen
    11-22-17 @ 04:22 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    36,858

    Re: Senate report: Attacks in Benghazi could have been prevented

    Quote Originally Posted by j-mac View Post
    It is an eternity when you are told in real time that it was a coordinated attack, and the truth was that you couldn't be bothered to do your job as CiC during a campaign, so you ignored it, and thought you could come up with the silliest of excuses for over two weeks....! The sad part is that you still to this day defend their cover up.
    That is subjective. It is not uncommon for things to be muddy at first. Ever hear of the Gulf of Tonkin? Or Salmon Pak (still misunderstood by some today)? But by any reasonable measure, even if we accept the less than accurate 16 days, it is not an eternity, or even excessively long. It was corrected. Stated clearly, especially by Clinton.

    AUSTAN GOOLSBEE: I think the world vests too much power, certainly in the president, probably in Washington in general for its influence on the economy, because most all of the economy has nothing to do with the government.

  2. #312
    Sage
    j-mac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    South Carolina
    Last Seen
    Today @ 03:11 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    30,296

    Re: Senate report: Attacks in Benghazi could have been prevented

    Quote Originally Posted by Boo Radley View Post
    That is subjective. It is not uncommon for things to be muddy at first. Ever hear of the Gulf of Tonkin? Or Salmon Pak (still misunderstood by some today)? But by any reasonable measure, even if we accept the less than accurate 16 days, it is not an eternity, or even excessively long. It was corrected. Stated clearly, especially by Clinton.
    So, your SecDef tells you that it is a terror attack, you are watching it in real time on video, you do nothing about it, and instead come up with a stupid, poorly produced video to blame it on, and send out your UN Sec to further the lie for weeks? Bull **** Joe....
    Americans are so enamored of equality that they would rather be equal in slavery than unequal in freedom.

    Alexis de Tocqueville

  3. #313
    Sage
    Boo Radley's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Last Seen
    11-22-17 @ 04:22 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    36,858

    Re: Senate report: Attacks in Benghazi could have been prevented

    Quote Originally Posted by j-mac View Post
    So, your SecDef tells you that it is a terror attack, you are watching it in real time on video, you do nothing about it, and instead come up with a stupid, poorly produced video to blame it on, and send out your UN Sec to further the lie for weeks? Bull **** Joe....
    Again not weeks. I have the timeline above. Clinton corrected earlier. Three days after Obama said it was related to the tapes. Prior to that Obama was going with the information isn't in yet. I posted it earlier. Linked it.

    AUSTAN GOOLSBEE: I think the world vests too much power, certainly in the president, probably in Washington in general for its influence on the economy, because most all of the economy has nothing to do with the government.

  4. #314
    Sage
    j-mac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    South Carolina
    Last Seen
    Today @ 03:11 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    30,296

    Re: Senate report: Attacks in Benghazi could have been prevented

    Quote Originally Posted by Boo Radley View Post
    Again not weeks. I have the timeline above. Clinton corrected earlier. Three days after Obama said it was related to the tapes. Prior to that Obama was going with the information isn't in yet. I posted it earlier. Linked it.
    Wrong....Just plain wrong....
    Americans are so enamored of equality that they would rather be equal in slavery than unequal in freedom.

    Alexis de Tocqueville

  5. #315
    Sage
    Boo Radley's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Last Seen
    11-22-17 @ 04:22 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    36,858

    Re: Senate report: Attacks in Benghazi could have been prevented

    Quote Originally Posted by j-mac View Post
    Wrong....Just plain wrong....
    Again, look at the time line.

    AUSTAN GOOLSBEE: I think the world vests too much power, certainly in the president, probably in Washington in general for its influence on the economy, because most all of the economy has nothing to do with the government.

  6. #316
    Sage
    j-mac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    South Carolina
    Last Seen
    Today @ 03:11 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    30,296

    Re: Senate report: Attacks in Benghazi could have been prevented

    Quote Originally Posted by Boo Radley View Post
    Again, look at the time line.

    http://www.breitbart.com/mediaserver...FB56714A44.jpg
    Americans are so enamored of equality that they would rather be equal in slavery than unequal in freedom.

    Alexis de Tocqueville

  7. #317
    Sage
    Boo Radley's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Last Seen
    11-22-17 @ 04:22 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    36,858

    Re: Senate report: Attacks in Benghazi could have been prevented

    Incredibly annoying visual with nothing that disputes the timeline I gave.

    AUSTAN GOOLSBEE: I think the world vests too much power, certainly in the president, probably in Washington in general for its influence on the economy, because most all of the economy has nothing to do with the government.

  8. #318
    Sage
    Boo Radley's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Last Seen
    11-22-17 @ 04:22 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    36,858

    Re: Senate report: Attacks in Benghazi could have been prevented

    You can go back and look at the entire timeline, which is not different than what you posted. But this is the key:

    Sept. 18: Obama Says ‘Extremists’ Used Video As ‘Excuse’ (when Obama said it)

    (snip)

    Sept. 21: Clinton Calls It a ‘Terrorist Attack’ (when Clinton corrected it)

    AUSTAN GOOLSBEE: I think the world vests too much power, certainly in the president, probably in Washington in general for its influence on the economy, because most all of the economy has nothing to do with the government.

  9. #319
    Sage
    j-mac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    South Carolina
    Last Seen
    Today @ 03:11 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    30,296

    Re: Senate report: Attacks in Benghazi could have been prevented

    Quote Originally Posted by Boo Radley View Post
    You can go back and look at the entire timeline, which is not different than what you posted. But this is the key:

    Sept. 18: Obama Says ‘Extremists’ Used Video As ‘Excuse’ (when Obama said it)

    (snip)

    Sept. 21: Clinton Calls It a ‘Terrorist Attack’ (when Clinton corrected it)
    So, it took three days to correct it, when what it was was known on the night it happened....And that's fine with you. Got it.
    Americans are so enamored of equality that they would rather be equal in slavery than unequal in freedom.

    Alexis de Tocqueville

  10. #320
    Sage
    j-mac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    South Carolina
    Last Seen
    Today @ 03:11 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    30,296

    Re: Senate report: Attacks in Benghazi could have been prevented

    Quote Originally Posted by Boo Radley View Post
    Incredibly annoying visual with nothing that disputes the timeline I gave.
    So tell me Joe, How many of the terrorists that were responsible that night have been caught, and "brought to justice"? As Obama promised? Hint....ZERO!

    But they have been able to sit down with the NYTimes and give interviews over a latte.....
    Americans are so enamored of equality that they would rather be equal in slavery than unequal in freedom.

    Alexis de Tocqueville

Page 32 of 38 FirstFirst ... 223031323334 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •