Page 17 of 38 FirstFirst ... 7151617181927 ... LastLast
Results 161 to 170 of 376

Thread: Senate report: Attacks in Benghazi could have been prevented

  1. #161
    Sage
    Boo Radley's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Last Seen
    11-22-17 @ 04:22 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    36,858

    Re: Senate report: Attacks in Benghazi could have been prevented

    Quote Originally Posted by j-mac View Post
    Sigh* More defense of Saddam from you....Are you Iraqi Joe? Anyway, there is no way at this point to definitively say one way or another...We know that Saddam was playing roulette with inspectors, ushering stock piles out of country, and at least representing that he had more.

    The difference between you and I Joe, is that when I disagree with you, I talk to you rather than the chicken **** method of bringing me up to other posters. In any case we get it, you were, and remain a Saddam Hussein supporter.
    That's stupid enough to be called dishonest. No one is defending Saddam. So, try again.

    And no, there was and us absolutely no evidence of any active programs. Quit klinging to unsupported maybes of the desperate. Nothing was found to support the administration claims, period.

    oh, and no you don't. You talk about far more than I do you, another dishonest bit from you. I'd rather you just talk issues and not personalities. But you don't.

    AUSTAN GOOLSBEE: I think the world vests too much power, certainly in the president, probably in Washington in general for its influence on the economy, because most all of the economy has nothing to do with the government.

  2. #162
    Educator BlackAsCoal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Last Seen
    11-04-15 @ 01:11 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Socialist
    Posts
    702

    Re: Senate report: Attacks in Benghazi could have been prevented

    Quote Originally Posted by Boo Radley View Post
    That's stupid enough to be called dishonest. No one is defending Saddam. So, try again.

    And no, there was and us absolutely no evidence of any active programs. Quit klinging to unsupported maybes of the desperate. Nothing was found to support the administration claims, period.
    That's also true of Obama's destruction of Libya. Like the invasion of Iraq, it was based on lies.
    “No people can be both ignorant and free.”
    - Thomas Jefferson

  3. #163
    Sage
    Boo Radley's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Last Seen
    11-22-17 @ 04:22 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    36,858

    Re: Senate report: Attacks in Benghazi could have been prevented

    Quote Originally Posted by BlackAsCoal View Post
    That's also true of Obama's destruction of Libya. Like the invasion of Iraq, it was based on lies.
    Perhaps, but we're not occupying Libya.

    AUSTAN GOOLSBEE: I think the world vests too much power, certainly in the president, probably in Washington in general for its influence on the economy, because most all of the economy has nothing to do with the government.

  4. #164
    Educator BlackAsCoal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Last Seen
    11-04-15 @ 01:11 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Socialist
    Posts
    702

    Re: Senate report: Attacks in Benghazi could have been prevented

    Quote Originally Posted by Boo Radley View Post
    Perhaps, but we're not occupying Libya.
    We destroyed it. You think not occupying it makes that horror better?

    I thought your argument was that Iraq was based on lies. So was the destruction of Libya.

    An inconvenient truth democrats choose to ignore.
    “No people can be both ignorant and free.”
    - Thomas Jefferson

  5. #165
    Sage
    Boo Radley's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Last Seen
    11-22-17 @ 04:22 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    36,858

    Re: Senate report: Attacks in Benghazi could have been prevented

    Quote Originally Posted by BlackAsCoal View Post
    We destroyed it. You think not occupying it makes that horror better?

    I thought your argument was that Iraq was based on lies. So was the destruction of Libya.

    An inconvenient truth democrats choose to ignore.
    I don't think you know my argue meant. Lies are only part of it. If was foolish, costly, arrogant, outside the UN, hurt more than helped anyone.

    And I don't ignore it. I just don't pretend it is the same.

    AUSTAN GOOLSBEE: I think the world vests too much power, certainly in the president, probably in Washington in general for its influence on the economy, because most all of the economy has nothing to do with the government.

  6. #166
    Educator BlackAsCoal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Last Seen
    11-04-15 @ 01:11 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Socialist
    Posts
    702

    Re: Senate report: Attacks in Benghazi could have been prevented

    Quote Originally Posted by Boo Radley View Post
    I don't think you know my argue meant. Lies are only part of it. If was foolish, costly, arrogant, outside the UN, hurt more than helped anyone.

    And I don't ignore it. I just don't pretend it is the same.
    That's true of both corporatist wars in Iraq and Libya.

    The only difference was the letter behind the name of the man most responsible.

    The good news is the world has been awakened.
    “No people can be both ignorant and free.”
    - Thomas Jefferson

  7. #167
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Canada, Costa Rica
    Last Seen
    05-16-16 @ 09:45 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    31,645

    Re: Senate report: Attacks in Benghazi could have been prevented

    Quote Originally Posted by Boo Radley View Post
    Perhaps, but we're not occupying Libya.
    No, of course not. Not after the hostile reaction to that Youtube video!

  8. #168
    Sage
    j-mac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    South Carolina
    Last Seen
    Today @ 07:02 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    30,274

    Re: Senate report: Attacks in Benghazi could have been prevented

    Quote Originally Posted by Boo Radley View Post
    That's stupid enough to be called dishonest.
    Then you should cut it out...

    No one is defending Saddam.
    Not true...You are.

    And no, there was and us absolutely no evidence of any active programs.
    That is not entirely true, according to the UN final report it was spelled out. Not that they had solid proof of active programs, but that they couldn't rule it out either. You should be honest.

    Quit klinging to unsupported maybes of the desperate. Nothing was found to support the administration claims, period.
    Man, you arrogant libs really do think if you repeat the lie often enough, that it magically becomes truth don't you?

    oh, and no you don't. You talk about far more than I do you, another dishonest bit from you.
    No, I really don't Joe, but why stop lying now?

    I'd rather you just talk issues and not personalities. But you don't.
    man you are full of yourself...Hint: you're not that clever.
    Americans are so enamored of equality that they would rather be equal in slavery than unequal in freedom.

    Alexis de Tocqueville

  9. #169
    Sage
    Boo Radley's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Last Seen
    11-22-17 @ 04:22 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    36,858

    Re: Senate report: Attacks in Benghazi could have been prevented

    Quote Originally Posted by BlackAsCoal View Post
    That's true of both corporatist wars in Iraq and Libya.

    The only difference was the letter behind the name of the man most responsible.

    The good news is the world has been awakened.
    No, it's not the only difference. Neither is good, but they are not the same.

    AUSTAN GOOLSBEE: I think the world vests too much power, certainly in the president, probably in Washington in general for its influence on the economy, because most all of the economy has nothing to do with the government.

  10. #170
    Sage
    Boo Radley's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Last Seen
    11-22-17 @ 04:22 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    36,858

    Re: Senate report: Attacks in Benghazi could have been prevented

    Quote Originally Posted by Grant View Post
    No, of course not. Not after the hostile reaction to that Youtube video!
    Explain any way you want, it's still a major difference.

    AUSTAN GOOLSBEE: I think the world vests too much power, certainly in the president, probably in Washington in general for its influence on the economy, because most all of the economy has nothing to do with the government.

Page 17 of 38 FirstFirst ... 7151617181927 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •