Page 12 of 38 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast
Results 111 to 120 of 376

Thread: Senate report: Attacks in Benghazi could have been prevented

  1. #111
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Between Athens and Jerusalem
    Last Seen
    05-18-16 @ 07:06 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    33,522

    Re: Senate report: Attacks in Benghazi could have been prevented

    Quote Originally Posted by Boo Radley View Post
    He decided. No one else.

    For years I linked Kerry's speech. The talk would start and then later there'd be a new thread, same people asking for the same speech. After a while, you have to figure you guts just don't want to know the truth. Now, as were this far down the road, iM not inclined to cover that same ground fir people who refuse to learn or know. You, people who link that out of context list of democrat quotes. Such people don't really want the truth.
    speeches are not policy. Put up the proof or admit you have nothing.

  2. #112
    Sage
    Boo Radley's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Last Seen
    11-22-17 @ 04:22 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    36,858

    Re: Senate report: Attacks in Benghazi could have been prevented

    Quote Originally Posted by US Conservative View Post
    speeches are not policy. Put up the proof or admit you have nothing.
    Didn't say it was policy. I said it explain the vote.

    AUSTAN GOOLSBEE: I think the world vests too much power, certainly in the president, probably in Washington in general for its influence on the economy, because most all of the economy has nothing to do with the government.

  3. #113
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Between Athens and Jerusalem
    Last Seen
    05-18-16 @ 07:06 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    33,522

    Re: Senate report: Attacks in Benghazi could have been prevented

    Quote Originally Posted by Boo Radley View Post
    Didn't say it was policy. I said it explain the vote.
    Lots of talk, no data. Interesting.

  4. #114
    Educator
    MichaelJR's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Suckachusetts
    Last Seen
    05-25-16 @ 09:33 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    1,089

    Re: Senate report: Attacks in Benghazi could have been prevented

    Prevented? Ya.

    1) Close down these redundant embassies in lost cause countries
    2) If you're going to be window licking fools, continuing your futile attempt at reasoning with rabid dogs, at least arm the ****ing place to the teeth.




    Given the choice, I take number 1. Let the savages be savages.

  5. #115
    Sage
    j-mac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    South Carolina
    Last Seen
    12-08-17 @ 03:46 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    30,272

    Re: Senate report: Attacks in Benghazi could have been prevented

    Quote Originally Posted by Boo Radley View Post
    Again, an exaggeration, wild partisan hyperbole.
    Nothing I said there was "wild" or any "exaggeration".... And fact is not hyperbolic.... Sorry, you're wrong again.
    Americans are so enamored of equality that they would rather be equal in slavery than unequal in freedom.

    Alexis de Tocqueville

  6. #116
    Sage
    j-mac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    South Carolina
    Last Seen
    12-08-17 @ 03:46 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    30,272

    Re: Senate report: Attacks in Benghazi could have been prevented

    Quote Originally Posted by US Conservative View Post
    speeches are not policy. Put up the proof or admit you have nothing.
    The knee jerk response for liberals that are caught red handed making comments that blurt too much of their true thoughts out there is to instantly go to the "out of context" excuse....It really is childish.
    Americans are so enamored of equality that they would rather be equal in slavery than unequal in freedom.

    Alexis de Tocqueville

  7. #117
    Sage
    Boo Radley's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Last Seen
    11-22-17 @ 04:22 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    36,858

    Re: Senate report: Attacks in Benghazi could have been prevented

    Quote Originally Posted by US Conservative View Post
    Lots of talk, no data. Interesting.
    Who doesn't know the data by now?

    AUSTAN GOOLSBEE: I think the world vests too much power, certainly in the president, probably in Washington in general for its influence on the economy, because most all of the economy has nothing to do with the government.

  8. #118
    Sage
    Boo Radley's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Last Seen
    11-22-17 @ 04:22 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    36,858

    Re: Senate report: Attacks in Benghazi could have been prevented

    Quote Originally Posted by j-mac View Post
    Nothing I said there was "wild" or any "exaggeration".... And fact is not hyperbolic.... Sorry, you're wrong again.
    That you don't know it was wild and hyperbolic says a lot.

    AUSTAN GOOLSBEE: I think the world vests too much power, certainly in the president, probably in Washington in general for its influence on the economy, because most all of the economy has nothing to do with the government.

  9. #119
    Sage
    Boo Radley's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Last Seen
    11-22-17 @ 04:22 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    36,858

    Re: Senate report: Attacks in Benghazi could have been prevented

    Quote Originally Posted by US Conservative View Post
    Lots of talk, no data. Interesting.
    Since you're incapable:

    Let there be no doubt or confusion about where we stand on this. I will support a multilateral effort to disarm him by force, if we ever exhaust those other options, as the President has promised, but I will not support a unilateral U.S. war against Iraq unless that threat is imminent and the multilateral effort has not proven possible under any circumstances.

    In voting to grant the President the authority, I am not giving him carte blanche to run roughshod over every country that poses or may pose some kind of potential threat to the United States. Every nation has the right to act preemptively, if it faces an imminent and grave threat, for its self-defense under the standards of law. The threat we face today with Iraq does not meet that test yet. I emphasize "yet." Yes, it is grave because of the deadliness of Saddam Hussein's arsenal and the very high probability that he might use these weapons one day if not disarmed. But it is not imminent, and no one in the CIA, no intelligence briefing we have had suggests it is imminent. None of our intelligence reports suggest that he is about to launch an attack.

    TODAY IN HISTORY: John Kerry's Iraq Speech, October 9, 2002

    AUSTAN GOOLSBEE: I think the world vests too much power, certainly in the president, probably in Washington in general for its influence on the economy, because most all of the economy has nothing to do with the government.

  10. #120
    Sage
    Fenton's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:11 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    26,246

    Re: Senate report: Attacks in Benghazi could have been prevented

    Quote Originally Posted by Boo Radley View Post
    What's a amazing
    is how tight you guys hang on to out of context quoting. I won't link the Snoopes Explanation concerning these quotes and why they are misleading, as it has been too many times, but you will never convince anyone who isn't a diehard believer like yourself with such poor evidence. You must do better. This has already been addressed too, too many times.

    LOL !!

    The " CONTEXT" was Saddams Weapons of Mass Destruction.

    In EVERYONE of those quotes.

Page 12 of 38 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •