Page 16 of 41 FirstFirst ... 6141516171826 ... LastLast
Results 151 to 160 of 403

Thread: Obama On Executive Actions: ‘I’ve Got A Pen And I’ve Got A Phone’

  1. #151
    Sage
    poweRob's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Last Seen
    Today @ 04:58 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Progressive
    Posts
    35,078

    Re: Obama On Executive Actions: ‘I’ve Got A Pen And I’ve Got A Phone’

    Quote Originally Posted by Iron Yank View Post
    George Bush was a progressive Republican who pretended to be conservative. And yes he started alot of the crap that has excellerated 10 fold under Obama. And yes I repeat myself in saying that this man wants to be a dictator. And I know you dont care cause he's your boy.
    *protip

    "Progressive" already has a real definition. So you tyring to co-opt it into meaning "everything I don't like" is an inappropriate and invalid use of the word.
    Quote Originally Posted by Moderate Right View Post
    The sad fact is that having a pedophile win is better than having a Democrat in office. I'm all for a solution where a Republican gets in that isn't Moore.

  2. #152
    Sage
    poweRob's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Last Seen
    Today @ 04:58 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Progressive
    Posts
    35,078

    Re: Obama On Executive Actions: ‘I’ve Got A Pen And I’ve Got A Phone’

    Quote Originally Posted by Iron Yank View Post
    What is off the chart is your mind numbing ignorance for what is taking place right before your very eyes.
    So I'm ignorant until I think Obama is like Hitler or Castro as you put it? I'll let other readers determine the ignorance of what they are reading in here.
    Quote Originally Posted by Moderate Right View Post
    The sad fact is that having a pedophile win is better than having a Democrat in office. I'm all for a solution where a Republican gets in that isn't Moore.

  3. #153
    Sage
    apdst's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Bagdad, La.
    Last Seen
    Today @ 04:42 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    76,488

    Re: Obama On Executive Actions: ‘I’ve Got A Pen And I’ve Got A Phone’

    Quote Originally Posted by poweRob View Post
    I'd say this is off the chart rhetoric but such ridiculous rhetoric is so common-place now that I don't think there is a chart any more.
    I would say your rhetoric is in outter-space, but NASA is now a Muslim outreach orginization.
    Quote Originally Posted by Top Cat View Post
    At least Bill saved his transgressions for grown women. Not suggesting what he did was OK. But he didn't chase 14 year olds.

  4. #154
    Sage
    poweRob's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Last Seen
    Today @ 04:58 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Progressive
    Posts
    35,078

    Re: Obama On Executive Actions: ‘I’ve Got A Pen And I’ve Got A Phone’

    Quote Originally Posted by apdst View Post
    I would say your rhetoric is in outter-space, but NASA is now a Muslim outreach orginization.
    WHat rhetoric have I said in this thread you so object to?
    Quote Originally Posted by Moderate Right View Post
    The sad fact is that having a pedophile win is better than having a Democrat in office. I'm all for a solution where a Republican gets in that isn't Moore.

  5. #155
    Advisor Iron Yank's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Wisconsin
    Last Seen
    12-21-16 @ 09:58 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    317

    Re: Obama On Executive Actions: ‘I’ve Got A Pen And I’ve Got A Phone’

    Quote Originally Posted by Montecresto View Post
    George Bush himself would have supported a dictatorship, he said so. Just as long as he was the dictator he said. Partisan Americans are the problem. Some few keep pointing this out but it doesn't seem to matter.
    Why do you think I support Bush? I dislike the progressive Elitist Republican establishment almost as much as the Progressive far left administation. My attitude is lets do away with these crooks in both parties that are only screwing the people.
    Washington needs a thorough housecleaning and term limits imposed. No more career politicians!

  6. #156
    Sage
    poweRob's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Last Seen
    Today @ 04:58 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Progressive
    Posts
    35,078

    Re: Obama On Executive Actions: ‘I’ve Got A Pen And I’ve Got A Phone’

    Quote Originally Posted by Iron Yank View Post
    Why do you think I support Bush? I dislike the progressive Elitist Republican establishment almost as much as the Progressive far left administation. My attitude is lets do away with these crooks in both parties that are only screwing the people.
    Washington needs a thorough housecleaning and term limits imposed. No more career politicians!
    *protip

    "Progressive" already has a real definition. So you tyring to co-opt it into meaning "everything I don't like" is an inappropriate and invalid use of the word.
    Quote Originally Posted by Moderate Right View Post
    The sad fact is that having a pedophile win is better than having a Democrat in office. I'm all for a solution where a Republican gets in that isn't Moore.

  7. #157
    Sage
    Glen Contrarian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Bernie to the left of me, Hillary to the right, here I am...
    Last Seen
    12-13-17 @ 10:19 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Progressive
    Posts
    15,538

    Re: Obama On Executive Actions: ‘I’ve Got A Pen And I’ve Got A Phone’

    Quote Originally Posted by apdst View Post
    Quote ONE president that promised to, "fundamentally transform", America. We're waiting...
    Oh, good grief, guy. Your argument reminds me of some of the people I've taken care of who have OCD - they fixate on one certain thing and aren't able to tear their eyes away from that one certain thing. You're fixated on one tree...and because of that, you can't see the forest as a whole.
    “To do evil, a human being must first of all believe that what he’s doing is good" - Solzhenitsyn

    "...with the terrorists, you have to take out their families." - Donald Trump

  8. #158
    Sage
    poweRob's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Last Seen
    Today @ 04:58 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Progressive
    Posts
    35,078

    Re: Obama On Executive Actions: ‘I’ve Got A Pen And I’ve Got A Phone’

    Quote Originally Posted by poweRob View Post
    *protip

    "Progressive" already has a real definition. So you tyring to co-opt it into meaning "everything I don't like" is an inappropriate and invalid use of the word.
    Similar false use of such a word would be equivalent to "Saurkraut tastes nasty. Therefore saurkraut is conservative."
    Quote Originally Posted by Moderate Right View Post
    The sad fact is that having a pedophile win is better than having a Democrat in office. I'm all for a solution where a Republican gets in that isn't Moore.

  9. #159
    Sage
    apdst's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Bagdad, La.
    Last Seen
    Today @ 04:42 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    76,488

    Re: Obama On Executive Actions: ‘I’ve Got A Pen And I’ve Got A Phone’

    Quote Originally Posted by Glen Contrarian View Post
    Oh, good grief, guy. Your argument reminds me of some of the people I've taken care of who have OCD - they fixate on one certain thing and aren't able to tear their eyes away from that one certain thing. You're fixated on one tree...and because of that, you can't see the forest as a whole.
    Oh, good grief, guy...your argument reminds me of my uncle that kicked in the head by a horse...
    Quote Originally Posted by Top Cat View Post
    At least Bill saved his transgressions for grown women. Not suggesting what he did was OK. But he didn't chase 14 year olds.

  10. #160
    Sage
    Montecresto's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Last Seen
    03-13-16 @ 11:59 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    24,561

    Re: Obama On Executive Actions: ‘I’ve Got A Pen And I’ve Got A Phone’

    "If this were a dictatorship, it'd be a heck of a lot easier, just so long as I'm the dictator." --Washington, D.C., Dec. 19, 2000
    Killing one person is murder, killing 100,000 is foreign policy

Page 16 of 41 FirstFirst ... 6141516171826 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •