Page 15 of 41 FirstFirst ... 5131415161725 ... LastLast
Results 141 to 150 of 403

Thread: Obama On Executive Actions: ‘I’ve Got A Pen And I’ve Got A Phone’

  1. #141
    Sage
    Glen Contrarian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Bernie to the left of me, Hillary to the right, here I am...
    Last Seen
    Today @ 10:19 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Progressive
    Posts
    15,538

    Re: Obama On Executive Actions: ‘I’ve Got A Pen And I’ve Got A Phone’

    Quote Originally Posted by apdst View Post
    How many of those white dudes promised to "fundamentally change America"?
    Lots of them. How many Republicans claimed that they would 'get rid of big government'? I mean, c'mon, guy - you need to learn to not read too much into what someone says, but base your judgement instead on what that someone does.
    “To do evil, a human being must first of all believe that what he’s doing is good" - Solzhenitsyn

    "...with the terrorists, you have to take out their families." - Donald Trump

  2. #142
    Sage
    poweRob's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Last Seen
    Today @ 08:44 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Progressive
    Posts
    35,014

    Re: Obama On Executive Actions: ‘I’ve Got A Pen And I’ve Got A Phone’

    Quote Originally Posted by Iron Yank View Post
    Do you even have a clue as to what the separation of powers here? Apparently not, I honestly think some of you progressives would support a dictatorship as long as the dictator is a Democrat. This is pathetic & very dangerous
    Hilarious...

    "If this were a dictatorship, it'd be a heck of a lot easier, just so long as I'm the dictator." -- George W. Bush Washington, D.C., Dec. 19, 2000
    Quote Originally Posted by Moderate Right View Post
    The sad fact is that having a pedophile win is better than having a Democrat in office. I'm all for a solution where a Republican gets in that isn't Moore.

  3. #143
    Sage
    poweRob's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Last Seen
    Today @ 08:44 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Progressive
    Posts
    35,014

    Re: Obama On Executive Actions: ‘I’ve Got A Pen And I’ve Got A Phone’

    Quote Originally Posted by Iron Yank View Post
    Obama is not like Hitler in alot of ways,Id say he's closer to the early Soviet leaders or Castro. With that said he does have similiarities with the Fueher in that he wants to replace the constitution with a dictatorship much the way Adolf did scrapping the German constitution. His recent statements couldnt be any clearer
    I'd say this is off the chart rhetoric but such ridiculous rhetoric is so common-place now that I don't think there is a chart any more.
    Quote Originally Posted by Moderate Right View Post
    The sad fact is that having a pedophile win is better than having a Democrat in office. I'm all for a solution where a Republican gets in that isn't Moore.

  4. #144
    Sage
    Montecresto's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Last Seen
    03-13-16 @ 11:59 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    24,561

    Re: Obama On Executive Actions: ‘I’ve Got A Pen And I’ve Got A Phone’

    Quote Originally Posted by Iron Yank View Post
    Do you even have a clue as to what the separation of powers here? Apparently not, I honestly think some of you progressives would support a dictatorship as long as the dictator is a Democrat. This is pathetic & very dangerous
    George Bush himself would have supported a dictatorship, he said so. Just as long as he was the dictator he said. Partisan Americans are the problem. Some few keep pointing this out but it doesn't seem to matter.
    Killing one person is murder, killing 100,000 is foreign policy

  5. #145
    Sage
    Montecresto's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Last Seen
    03-13-16 @ 11:59 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    24,561

    Re: Obama On Executive Actions: ‘I’ve Got A Pen And I’ve Got A Phone’

    Quote Originally Posted by Iron Yank View Post
    Obama is not like Hitler in alot of ways,Id say he's closer to the early Soviet leaders or Castro. With that said he does have similiarities with the Fueher in that he wants to replace the constitution with a dictatorship much the way Adolf did scrapping the German constitution. His recent statements couldnt be any clearer
    Funny though that Obama has never said such a thing, whereas George Bush actually did. He said, my job would be a lot easier if this was a dictatorship, just so long as I'm the dictator.
    Killing one person is murder, killing 100,000 is foreign policy

  6. #146
    Sage
    apdst's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Bagdad, La.
    Last Seen
    Today @ 10:48 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    76,423

    Re: Obama On Executive Actions: ‘I’ve Got A Pen And I’ve Got A Phone’

    Quote Originally Posted by Glen Contrarian View Post
    Lots of them. How many Republicans claimed that they would 'get rid of big government'? I mean, c'mon, guy - you need to learn to not read too much into what someone says, but base your judgement instead on what that someone does.
    Quote ONE president that promised to, "fundamentally transform", America. We're waiting...
    Quote Originally Posted by Top Cat View Post
    At least Bill saved his transgressions for grown women. Not suggesting what he did was OK. But he didn't chase 14 year olds.

  7. #147
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Last Seen
    08-29-17 @ 09:28 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Left
    Posts
    16,575

    Re: Obama On Executive Actions: ‘I’ve Got A Pen And I’ve Got A Phone’

    Quote Originally Posted by apdst View Post
    Quote ONE president that promised to, "fundamentally transform", America. We're waiting...
    Quote me one president other than Bush that said "If this were a dictatorship, it'd be a heck of a lot easier, just so long as I'm the dictator." We're waiting.

    Therefore according to YOUR logic, Bush must have been the next Hitler at the time. Done with your childish BS rhetoric?

    Is Obama a horrible president? Yes. Is he the next Hitler or dictator? No.

  8. #148
    Advisor Iron Yank's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Wisconsin
    Last Seen
    12-21-16 @ 09:58 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    317

    Re: Obama On Executive Actions: ‘I’ve Got A Pen And I’ve Got A Phone’

    Quote Originally Posted by poweRob View Post
    Hilarious...
    "If this were a dictatorship, it'd be a heck of a lot easier, just so long as I'm the dictator." -- George W. Bush Washington, D.C., Dec. 19, 2000
    George Bush was a progressive Republican who pretended to be conservative. And yes he started alot of the crap that has excellerated 10 fold under Obama. And yes I repeat myself in saying that this man wants to be a dictator. And I know you dont care cause he's your boy.

  9. #149
    Sage
    apdst's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Bagdad, La.
    Last Seen
    Today @ 10:48 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    76,423

    Re: Obama On Executive Actions: ‘I’ve Got A Pen And I’ve Got A Phone’

    Quote Originally Posted by TheNextEra View Post
    Quote me one president other than Bush that said "If this were a dictatorship, it'd be a heck of a lot easier, just so long as I'm the dictator." We're waiting.

    Therefore according to YOUR logic, Bush must have been the next Hitler at the time. Done with your childish BS rhetoric?

    Is Obama a horrible president? Yes. Is he the next Hitler or dictator? No.
    Funny how you constantly whine about partisanship, then degrade Bush and defend Obama. Great job! Done with your hypocrisy?
    Quote Originally Posted by Top Cat View Post
    At least Bill saved his transgressions for grown women. Not suggesting what he did was OK. But he didn't chase 14 year olds.

  10. #150
    Advisor Iron Yank's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Wisconsin
    Last Seen
    12-21-16 @ 09:58 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    317

    Re: Obama On Executive Actions: ‘I’ve Got A Pen And I’ve Got A Phone’

    Quote Originally Posted by poweRob View Post
    I'd say this is off the chart rhetoric but such ridiculous rhetoric is so common-place now that I don't think there is a chart any more.
    What is off the chart is your mind numbing ignorance for what is taking place right before your very eyes.

Page 15 of 41 FirstFirst ... 5131415161725 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •