Page 47 of 48 FirstFirst ... 3745464748 LastLast
Results 461 to 470 of 475

Thread: Police not guilty in Kelly Thomas death; DA won't try 3rd officer[W:173:381]

  1. #461
    Professor
    sKiTzo's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    OC California
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 01:41 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    2,213

    Re: Police not guilty in Kelly Thomas death; DA won't try 3rd officer

    Quote Originally Posted by Excon View Post
    .
    Not once could you point out any lie said by me, especially as the facts do not lie. And those facts defeat what you assert.

    Kelly was resisting.
    That's one lie you keep spouting over and over and over and over again as if you expect us to suddenly believe you and not what our own eyes and ears tell us. You have eyes and ears too, and assuming you're not too blind to see that this 135 lb. weakling is pinned down by 5 cops being beaten, tasered, bludgeoned, and crushed - and assuming also that you're not too deaf to hear him pleading stop I'm not resisting, you're a liar and you are fooling NOBODY. I'd like to hear from somebody with a valid argument who is not in the fantasy world you appear to be in, mindlessly regurgitating your erroneous opinion that is in direct contradiction to what is shown in the video. Please go away or get a clue. YOU"RE FOOLING NO ONE.
    There are none so blind as those who choose not to see....

  2. #462
    Sage
    Excon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Last Seen
    10-14-17 @ 01:26 PM
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    31,997

    Re: Police not guilty in Kelly Thomas death; DA won't try 3rd officer

    Quote Originally Posted by sKiTzo View Post
    That's one lie you keep spouting over and over and over and over again as if you expect us to suddenly believe you and not what our own eyes and ears tell us. You have eyes and ears too, and assuming you're not too blind to see that this 135 lb. weakling is pinned down by 5 cops being beaten, tasered, bludgeoned, and crushed - and assuming also that you're not too deaf to hear him pleading stop I'm not resisting, you're a liar and you are fooling NOBODY. I'd like to hear from somebody with a valid argument who is not in the fantasy world you appear to be in, mindlessly regurgitating your erroneous opinion that is in direct contradiction to what is shown in the video. Please go away or get a clue. YOU"RE FOOLING NO ONE.
    You are fooling no one with that bs.
    He was resisting.
    It is in the video to see.
    The Officers can be heard telling him to stop resisting, and one stating that he was fighting.

    So stop with telling lies.
    Kelly was clearly resisting.

    His refusal to comply with the order to gut on the ground coupled with his then attempting to flee, is resistance as well.
    An yet here you are dishonestly saying he wasn't resiting.
    “The law is reason, free from passion.”
    Aristotle
    (≚ᄌ≚)

  3. #463
    Professor
    sKiTzo's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    OC California
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 01:41 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    2,213

    Re: Police not guilty in Kelly Thomas death; DA won't try 3rd officer

    Quote Originally Posted by Excon View Post
    You are fooling no one with that bs.
    He was resisting.
    It is in the video to see.
    The Officers can be heard telling him to stop resisting, and one stating that he was fighting.

    So stop with telling lies.

    Kelly was clearly resisting.

    His refusal to comply with the order to gut on the ground coupled with his then attempting to flee, is resistance as well.
    An yet here you are dishonestly saying he wasn't resiting.
    You are annoying, deceitful, displaying the characteristics of a shill, and have no respect for basic rules of debate. I'm putting you on ignore now. Go take your meds. Goodbye. Loser.
    There are none so blind as those who choose not to see....

  4. #464
    Sage
    Excon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Last Seen
    10-14-17 @ 01:26 PM
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    31,997

    Re: Police not guilty in Kelly Thomas death; DA won't try 3rd officer

    Quote Originally Posted by sKiTzo View Post
    You are annoying, deceitful, displaying the characteristics of a shill, and have no respect for basic rules of debate. I'm putting you on ignore now.
    You are again speaking about yourself. Figures.

    He was resisting.
    That is known.
    And evidenced by the video.

    A shill would assert that which isn't true, like perhaps saying he wasn't resisting when the video clearly shows him to be doing just that.
    Which is exactly what you are doing. Go figure.


    Quote Originally Posted by sKiTzo View Post
    Go take your meds. Goodbye. Loser.
    WTF?
    Someone named sKiTzo, defending the indefensible actions of a schizophrenic is talking about meds?
    Figures.
    “The law is reason, free from passion.”
    Aristotle
    (≚ᄌ≚)

  5. #465
    Sage
    ric27's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Last Seen
    06-15-17 @ 02:57 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    7,539

    Re: Police not guilty in Kelly Thomas death; DA won't try 3rd officer

    Quote Originally Posted by The Mark View Post
    I do not disagree. I was just wondering what you might suggest as a response if you start getting your ass beat anyway.
    For every action...there's a reaction

    Mark, the general public really have no idea what the continuum of force is and isn't acceptable use of force. Pretty much any use of force is decried as police brutality at some point.

    On PD's....each develop their own use of force continuum....like a ladder (escalating steps) that LE employs to determine when and how much force should be deployed against *said* suspect.

  6. #466
    Sage
    ric27's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Last Seen
    06-15-17 @ 02:57 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    7,539

    Re: Police not guilty in Kelly Thomas death; DA won't try 3rd officer

    Quote Originally Posted by sKiTzo View Post
    That's one lie you keep spouting over and over and over and over again as if you expect us to suddenly believe you and not what our own eyes and ears tell us. You have eyes and ears too, and assuming you're not too blind to see that this 135 lb. weakling is pinned down by 5 cops being beaten, tasered, bludgeoned, and crushed - and assuming also that you're not too deaf to hear him pleading stop I'm not resisting, you're a liar and you are fooling NOBODY. I'd like to hear from somebody with a valid argument who is not in the fantasy world you appear to be in, mindlessly regurgitating your erroneous opinion that is in direct contradiction to what is shown in the video. Please go away or get a clue. YOU"RE FOOLING NO ONE.
    If you try to reason with an EDP or drunk, you are asking for an ass-kicking. It's that simple.

    The US Supreme Court has ruled LEOs are not required to use the minimum amount of force, but reasonable force and yes, there are times where an officer can and should talk to a suspect and attempt to reason with them but there are times when you can't and should not attempt to.

    Policy, procedures, the LAW * the LAW* and experience come into play....The thing is COMPLY WITH THE COMMANDS THE FIRST TIME and avoid, the ass whippin

  7. #467
    Don't Give a Rat's Ass
    SMTA's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    OH
    Last Seen
    Today @ 06:34 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    21,869

    Re: Police not guilty in Kelly Thomas death; DA won't try 3rd officer

    Quote Originally Posted by ric27 View Post
    If you try to reason with an EDP or drunk, you are asking for an ass-kicking. It's that simple.

    The US Supreme Court has ruled LEOs are not required to use the minimum amount of force, but reasonable force and yes, there are times where an officer can and should talk to a suspect and attempt to reason with them but there are times when you can't and should not attempt to.

    Policy, procedures, the LAW * the LAW* and experience come into play....The thing is COMPLY WITH THE COMMANDS THE FIRST TIME and avoid, the ass whippin
    Nice try.

    Policies and procedures are always broken regularly, just like this case.

    Excessive force was used.

    To hard for those groupthink morons jacked up on adrenaline to know when to quit.

    Happens every day.
    Greatness lies not in being strong, but in the right use of strength - Henry Ward Beecher
    Baby sister, I was born game and I intend to go out that way - Rooster Cogburn

  8. #468
    Sage
    ric27's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Last Seen
    06-15-17 @ 02:57 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    7,539

    Re: Police not guilty in Kelly Thomas death; DA won't try 3rd officer

    Quote Originally Posted by SMTA View Post
    Nice try.

    Policies and procedures are always broken regularly, just like this case.
    No....hence, the not guilty verdict
    Excessive force was used.
    Wrong again...hence, the not guilty verdict

    To hard for those groupthink morons jacked up on adrenaline to know when to quit.

    Happens every day.
    This appears to be your *and many others* crucial mistake.....and here's why

    Lets imagine for sec, you're a practitioner in a court of law and are legally qualified to prosecute and defend actions

    Now, if you think that you got all the story from a video, then you are exactly the type of attorney who should not practice law.

    Do you understand, now?

  9. #469
    Sage
    Excon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Last Seen
    10-14-17 @ 01:26 PM
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    31,997

    Re: Police not guilty in Kelly Thomas death; DA won't try 3rd officer

    Quote Originally Posted by rocket88 View Post
    He was on the ground before they tazed him. Did you watch the video, or not? At one point the officers comment on how much blood there is, but continue. I don't see why it took 6 officers to bring him in. It only took 3 officers to do that to me when they hauled me to the loony bin, had me on the floor of my house, cuffed me up and that was that. He said many times, "I can't breathe," and "Okay, okay,," That's resisting arrest? You have no idea what you saw if you watched it. Here, I'll link it so you can finally inform yourself a little.

    [video=youtube_share;e6yaeD-E_MY]http://youtu.be/e6yaeD-E_MY[video]
    I see you are not paying attention. Figures. The thread I quoted you from is about the rally for him.
    And I have already told you there are other threads where this is thoroughly discussed. And yet, here you are still trying to take the thread off topic.
    Strange indeed.

    So lets bring it to one of those appropriate threads.

    He was on the ground before they tazed him? OMG! Call the Police!
    So what. He was resiting so much that they tased him. So what?
    And it had no effect.


    They commented on blood? OMG he was bleeding and still resisting. So what?


    You don't see why it took 6 Officers? You do not see why while ignoring that multiple tasering had no effect. Strange.
    He was resisting, that is why.


    It only took three for you? And?
    Are you Kelly? Why no, you are not. Duh!
    Different situation and things happen with different people.
    Next.


    Yes he did say I couldn't breath. And?
    You do realize that the mere fact that he could say that, says he could breath. Which means he was lying at that point.
    Just like he was lying previously about his name and his ability to understand and do what he was told.
    I already provided you the link, may be you should have read what was there.
    This claim of his was put into proper perspective by experts.


    That is resisting arrest? Yes he was resisting arrest. It is obvious in the video.
    Kelly was in the wrong. Had he not resisted he would still be alive.
    “The law is reason, free from passion.”
    Aristotle
    (≚ᄌ≚)

  10. #470
    Mod Conspiracy Theorist
    rocket88's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    A very blue state
    Last Seen
    Today @ 08:11 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    31,175

    Re: Police not guilty in Kelly Thomas death; DA won't try 3rd officer

    Quote Originally Posted by Excon View Post
    I see you are not paying attention. Figures. The thread I quoted you from is about the rally for him.
    And I have already told you there are other threads where this is thoroughly discussed. And yet, here you are still trying to take the thread off topic.
    Strange indeed.

    So lets bring it to one of those appropriate threads.

    He was on the ground before they tazed him? OMG! Call the Police!
    So what. He was resiting so much that they tased him. So what?
    And it had no effect.


    They commented on blood? OMG he was bleeding and still resisting. So what?


    You don't see why it took 6 Officers? You do not see why while ignoring that multiple tasering had no effect. Strange.
    He was resisting, that is why.


    It only took three for you? And?
    Are you Kelly? Why no, you are not. Duh!
    Different situation and things happen with different people.
    Next.


    Yes he did say I couldn't breath. And?
    You do realize that the mere fact that he could say that, says he could breath. Which means he was lying at that point.
    Just like he was lying previously about his name and his ability to understand and do what he was told.
    I already provided you the link, may be you should have read what was there.
    This claim of his was put into proper perspective by experts.


    That is resisting arrest? Yes he was resisting arrest. It is obvious in the video.
    Kelly was in the wrong. Had he not resisted he would still be alive.
    What was he being arrested for? Was he ever advised of his Miranda rights? No, he was not, therefore I assume that he wasn't committing a crime. So this wasn't a case of a criminal being arrested for a crime. For an unknown reason, he was being bothered by the police who thought they should haul him in to the psych ward because they could.

    So, no I don't see why it took 6 officers. Was he some kind of Mr. Universe who had so much strength they couldn't get his arms in cuffs? It must be nice to live in Fullerton where there's so little crime they can devote 6 officers to hassling the homeless. And after seeing how much he bled, not one of them said "Hey wait a second...?"

    Do you think the police are always right? On what charge was he being arrested, and why was he never mirandized? Being such a hardened criminal as you assert, there must be a crime that he was being killed for.


    Quote Originally Posted by Jetboogieman View Post
    This issue has been plowed more times than Paris Hilton.
    Quote Originally Posted by Oborosen View Post
    Too bad we have to observe human rights.

Page 47 of 48 FirstFirst ... 3745464748 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •