Page 46 of 48 FirstFirst ... 364445464748 LastLast
Results 451 to 460 of 475

Thread: Police not guilty in Kelly Thomas death; DA won't try 3rd officer[W:173:381]

  1. #451
    Sage
    Excon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Last Seen
    10-14-17 @ 01:26 PM
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    31,997

    Re: Police not guilty in Kelly Thomas death; DA won't try 3rd officer

    Quote Originally Posted by dolphinocean View Post
    You have been thoroughly defeated. You're now dismissed.
    Yes you have been from the very start.
    You just are unable to realize that.
    AS for dismissing?
    iLOL
    All of your illogical rantings where dismissed by factual information.
    Kelly was resisting. You even tacitly admit it by saying it was reflexive. Something which you know not.
    Last edited by Excon; 01-25-14 at 09:22 PM.
    “The law is reason, free from passion.”
    Aristotle
    (≚ᄌ≚)

  2. #452
    Sage
    Excon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Last Seen
    10-14-17 @ 01:26 PM
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    31,997

    Re: Police not guilty in Kelly Thomas death; DA won't try 3rd officer

    Quote Originally Posted by dolphinocean View Post
    Yeah right, going by rogue cops' words as if they were gold. Of course they had to say that into the mic they were wearing in order to justify beating the crap out of a person who were merely reacting reflexively to being beaten and crushed to death. Just take a look at the video and then look at your self into the mirror. That's all you have to do.
    See there you go again. No answer and making false statements. There were no rouge cops.

    You dismiss yourself with these illogical claims you make.

    He was resiting.
    Most folks are smart enough to know when to stop, even if reflexive. Apparently Kelly and you both don't know that though.

    Btw, you apparently missed it, the Officers didn't testify.
    That was the lawyer using the video evidence to point out what was happening.

    Again - Using the video evidence to point out what happened.
    That is what the Jury used to make their decision. The video evidence.

    Next.
    Last edited by Excon; 01-25-14 at 09:27 PM.
    “The law is reason, free from passion.”
    Aristotle
    (≚ᄌ≚)

  3. #453
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Volunteer State
    Last Seen
    10-17-16 @ 03:44 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    4,138
    Blog Entries
    7

    Re: Police not guilty in Kelly Thomas death; DA won't try 3rd officer

    Quote Originally Posted by Excon View Post
    See there you go again, No answer and making false statements. There were no rouge cops.

    You dismiss yourself with these illogical claims you make.

    He was resiting.
    Most folks are smart enough to know when to stop, even if reflexive. Apparently Kelly and you both don't know that though
    Yadi yadi yada ...

  4. #454
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Volunteer State
    Last Seen
    10-17-16 @ 03:44 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    4,138
    Blog Entries
    7

    Re: Police not guilty in Kelly Thomas death; DA won't try 3rd officer

    Quote Originally Posted by Excon View Post
    Yes you have been from the very start.
    You just are unable to realize that.
    AS for dismissing?
    iLOL
    All of your illogical rantings where dismissed by factual information.
    Kelly was resisting. You even tacitly admit it by saying it was reflexive. Something which you know not.
    You 're dismissed, don't you know that?

  5. #455
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Volunteer State
    Last Seen
    10-17-16 @ 03:44 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    4,138
    Blog Entries
    7

    Re: Police not guilty in Kelly Thomas death; DA won't try 3rd officer[W:173:381]

    I'm done babysitting you, Excon. You can now go to the corner and play with yourself.


  6. #456
    Sage
    Excon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Last Seen
    10-14-17 @ 01:26 PM
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    31,997

    Re: Police not guilty in Kelly Thomas death; DA won't try 3rd officer

    Quote Originally Posted by dolphinocean View Post
    You 're dismissed, don't you know that?
    Your arguments have been dismissed. We know that. Yet here you are still replying. Figures.

    So again.

    You dismiss yourself with the illogical claims you make.

    He was resiting.
    Most folks are smart enough to know when to stop, even if reflexive. Apparently Kelly and you both don't know that though.

    Btw, you apparently missed it, the Officers didn't testify.
    That was the lawyer using the video evidence to point out what was happening.

    Again - Using the video evidence to point out what happened.
    That is what the Jury used to make their decision. The video evidence.

    Next.
    “The law is reason, free from passion.”
    Aristotle
    (≚ᄌ≚)

  7. #457
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Volunteer State
    Last Seen
    10-17-16 @ 03:44 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    4,138
    Blog Entries
    7

    Re: Police not guilty in Kelly Thomas death; DA won't try 3rd officer

    Quote Originally Posted by Excon View Post
    Your arguments have been dismissed. We know that. Yet here you are still replying. Figures.

    So again.

    You dismiss yourself with the illogical claims you make.

    He was resiting.
    Most folks are smart enough to know when to stop, even if reflexive. Apparently Kelly and you both don't know that though.

    Btw, you apparently missed it, the Officers didn't testify.
    That was the lawyer using the video evidence to point out what was happening.

    Again - Using the video evidence to point out what happened.
    That is what the Jury used to make their decision. The video evidence.

    Next.
    Did I ever say the officers testified? You can't even comprehend what you're reading and you want to participate in a debate? Like I said, go play with yourself and stop whining like a five year old throwing a tantrum.

    Yes, I'm done with your nonsense. Just stopping by to change your diapers.

  8. #458
    Professor
    sKiTzo's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    OC California
    Last Seen
    12-09-17 @ 01:38 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    2,208

    Re: Police not guilty in Kelly Thomas death; DA won't try 3rd officer

    Quote Originally Posted by dolphinocean View Post
    You have been thoroughly defeated. You're now dismissed.
    He HAS been MORE THAN thoroughly defeated. Anybody who ignores the facts of audio-visual evidence, and keeps parroting the same lies over and over regardless of how articulate you are in explaining why his view is not conducive to reality, is displaying shill-like behavior. I had him pegged after just 2 posts, so why feed into it? Should never have wasted another minute on it.
    There are none so blind as those who choose not to see....

  9. #459
    Sage
    Excon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Last Seen
    10-14-17 @ 01:26 PM
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    31,997

    Re: Police not guilty in Kelly Thomas death; DA won't try 3rd officer

    Quote Originally Posted by dolphinocean View Post
    Did I ever say the officers testified?
    Did I say you did?
    Again just showing that you fail to understand what has been said.
    Figures.

    This is what you said.
    Quote Originally Posted by dolphinocean View Post
    Yeah right, going by rogue cops' words as if they were gold.
    Which isn't the truth.
    The lawyer was pointing out to the jury the actual evidence in the video. (of which you fail to understand the significance)
    But I am sure you want to ignore that fact and pretend anyways that you somehow destroyed or defeated another poster with your illogical delusions.
    iLOL



    Quote Originally Posted by dolphinocean View Post
    Like I said, go play with yourself and stop whining like a five year old throwing a tantrum.
    Said the only one acting in such a fashion.
    Figures.





    Quote Originally Posted by sKiTzo View Post
    He HAS been MORE THAN thoroughly defeated. Anybody who ignores the facts of audio-visual evidence, and keeps parroting the same lies over and over regardless of how articulate you are in explaining why his view is not conducive to reality, is displaying shill-like behavior. I had him pegged after just 2 posts, so why feed into it? Should never have wasted another minute on it.
    The evidence says you are wrong on all counts. Go figure.

    It also says that you are purposely telling untruths, not me, as you falsely claim.
    Not once could you point out any lie said by me, especially as the facts do not lie. And those facts defeat what you assert.

    And for articulating a position? Convoluted twisted logic, is convoluted twisted logic.
    Nothing either of you two have presented changes the facts. Kelly was resisting.
    Last edited by Excon; 01-25-14 at 10:19 PM.
    “The law is reason, free from passion.”
    Aristotle
    (≚ᄌ≚)

  10. #460
    Sporadic insanity normal.


    The Mark's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Pennsylvania
    Last Seen
    Today @ 04:54 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    19,736

    Re: Police not guilty in Kelly Thomas death; DA won't try 3rd officer

    Quote Originally Posted by ric27 View Post
    Being polite and not resisting helps a lot in avoiding an ass whippin'

    An old and true educational video

    I do not disagree. I was just wondering what you might suggest as a response if you start getting your ass beat anyway.
    Education.

    Sometimes I think we're alone. Sometimes I think we're not. In either case, the thought is staggering. ~ R. Buckminster Fuller

Page 46 of 48 FirstFirst ... 364445464748 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •