Page 45 of 48 FirstFirst ... 354344454647 ... LastLast
Results 441 to 450 of 475

Thread: Police not guilty in Kelly Thomas death; DA won't try 3rd officer[W:173:381]

  1. #441
    Sage
    Excon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Last Seen
    10-14-17 @ 01:26 PM
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    31,997

    Re: Police not guilty in Kelly Thomas death; DA won't try 3rd officer

    Quote Originally Posted by dolphinocean View Post
    Yawn...
    Yep. That is what you have been doing all along. Kelly resisted and the Officers were not in the wrong for subduing him.


    Quote Originally Posted by dolphinocean View Post
    What topic? You mean the one you supporters of rogue cops had been defeated? Lay to rest now.


    There was no rouge Cops. Just saying so says you do not even know what he word means.

    It is your ridiculous assertion that have been defeated.
    “The law is reason, free from passion.”
    Aristotle
    (≚ᄌ≚)

  2. #442
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Volunteer State
    Last Seen
    10-17-16 @ 03:44 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    4,138
    Blog Entries
    7

    Re: Police not guilty in Kelly Thomas death; DA won't try 3rd officer

    Quote Originally Posted by Excon View Post
    Yep. That is what you have been doing all along. Kelly resisted and the Officers were not in the wrong for subduing him.

  3. #443
    Professor
    sKiTzo's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    OC California
    Last Seen
    12-09-17 @ 01:38 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    2,208

    Re: Police not guilty in Kelly Thomas death; DA won't try 3rd officer

    Quote Originally Posted by Excon View Post
    Using your body weight to subdue a person is not excessive no matter how much you want it to be.
    You didn't answer my question. He had the body weight of at least 3-4 of them crushing his chest. That's 500-800 lbs.. What do you consider excessive force? 900 lbs.? A ton?
    There are none so blind as those who choose not to see....

  4. #444
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Volunteer State
    Last Seen
    10-17-16 @ 03:44 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    4,138
    Blog Entries
    7

    Re: Police not guilty in Kelly Thomas death; DA won't try 3rd officer

    Quote Originally Posted by Excon View Post
    I do not think you know what preaching to the choir means.

    And still way to dodge the question asked. Figures.
    You can't show any evidence that was was not admitted.

  5. #445
    Sage
    Excon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Last Seen
    10-14-17 @ 01:26 PM
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    31,997

    Re: Police not guilty in Kelly Thomas death; DA won't try 3rd officer

    Quote Originally Posted by dolphinocean View Post


    More dodging an deflecting from your false claims huh.
    Figures.
    “The law is reason, free from passion.”
    Aristotle
    (≚ᄌ≚)

  6. #446
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Volunteer State
    Last Seen
    10-17-16 @ 03:44 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    4,138
    Blog Entries
    7

    Re: Police not guilty in Kelly Thomas death; DA won't try 3rd officer

    Quote Originally Posted by Excon View Post
    More dodging an deflecting from your false claims huh.
    Figures.

  7. #447
    Sage
    Excon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Last Seen
    10-14-17 @ 01:26 PM
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    31,997

    Re: Police not guilty in Kelly Thomas death; DA won't try 3rd officer

    Quote Originally Posted by sKiTzo View Post
    You didn't answer my question. He had the body weight of at least 3-4 of them crushing his chest. That's 500-800 lbs.. What do you consider excessive force? 900 lbs.? A ton?
    What?
    There was no question in this exchange. What you are replying to, a reply of mine to what you said, contained no question.

    Secondly; That is an assumption on your part. Not what the video shows.

    But lets say yuou are correct and go with their full weight (an absurd claim) bearing down on Kelly.
    Kelly was still resisting. You can here an Officer telling him to stop.
    An Officer saying he was still fighting.

    If that is what it took to subdue him, it was required, not excessive.


    Kelly Thomas Trial Update: Defense tells jury to analyze case 'without the emotion' | 89.3 KPCC
    “The law is reason, free from passion.”
    Aristotle
    (≚ᄌ≚)

  8. #448
    Sage
    Excon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Last Seen
    10-14-17 @ 01:26 PM
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    31,997

    Re: Police not guilty in Kelly Thomas death; DA won't try 3rd officer

    Quote Originally Posted by dolphinocean View Post

    You can laugh at yourself for being wrong all you want.
    It doesn't change the facts, or the fact that you are wrong.


    Quote Originally Posted by dolphinocean View Post
    Also, evidence against the accused cops were excluded
    False claim.
    And when challenged, he refuses to back it up with actual evidence.

    Figures.

    You also should read this.
    Kelly Thomas Trial Update: Defense tells jury to analyze case 'without the emotion' | 89.3 KPCC
    “The law is reason, free from passion.”
    Aristotle
    (≚ᄌ≚)

  9. #449
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Volunteer State
    Last Seen
    10-17-16 @ 03:44 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    4,138
    Blog Entries
    7

    Re: Police not guilty in Kelly Thomas death; DA won't try 3rd officer

    Quote Originally Posted by Excon View Post

    Kelly was still resisting. You can here an Officer telling him to stop.
    An Officer saying he was still fighting.

    If that is what it took to subdue him, it was required, not excessive.


    Kelly Thomas Trial Update: Defense tells jury to analyze case 'without the emotion' | 89.3 KPCC
    Yeah right, going by rogue cops' words as if they were gold. Of course they had to say that into the mic they were wearing in order to justify beating the crap out of a person who were merely reacting reflexively to being beaten and crushed to death. Just take a look at the video and then look at your self into the mirror. That's all you have to do.

  10. #450
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Volunteer State
    Last Seen
    10-17-16 @ 03:44 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    4,138
    Blog Entries
    7

    Re: Police not guilty in Kelly Thomas death; DA won't try 3rd officer

    Quote Originally Posted by Excon View Post
    You can laugh at yourself for being wrong all you want.
    It doesn't change the facts, or the fact that you are wrong.


    False claim.
    And when challenged, he refuses to back it up with actual evidence.

    Figures.

    You also should read this.
    Kelly Thomas Trial Update: Defense tells jury to analyze case 'without the emotion' | 89.3 KPCC
    You have been thoroughly defeated. You're now dismissed.

Page 45 of 48 FirstFirst ... 354344454647 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •