Page 44 of 48 FirstFirst ... 344243444546 ... LastLast
Results 431 to 440 of 475

Thread: Police not guilty in Kelly Thomas death; DA won't try 3rd officer[W:173:381]

  1. #431
    Sage
    Excon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Last Seen
    10-14-17 @ 01:26 PM
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    31,997

    Re: Police not guilty in Kelly Thomas death; DA won't try 3rd officer

    Quote Originally Posted by dolphinocean View Post
    So, do you have any more debatable and logical point other than ranting on your lost cause that had been beaten to death many times over?
    Still showing you are wrong.
    Especially as the illogical ranting has been all yours.


    Quote Originally Posted by dolphinocean View Post
    Learn how to concede error when you are clearly wrong, Excon.
    Yet it is you who are clearly wrong.
    Even the Jury's verdict demonstrates that.


    And way to dodge from showing what evidence you think was excluded.
    “The law is reason, free from passion.”
    Aristotle
    (≚ᄌ≚)

  2. #432
    Sage

    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    The Republic of Texas.
    Last Seen
    11-15-17 @ 11:40 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    5,647

    Re: Police not guilty in Kelly Thomas death; DA won't try 3rd officer[W:173:381]

    Quote Originally Posted by phattonez View Post
    Police not guilty in Kelly Thomas death; DA won't try 3rd officer - latimes.com

    I just got a text about this a few minutes ago. Wow. Wow wow. That's all I can say. I can't believe that they were found not guilty on all charges.
    Right, because cops are not supposed to use force to protect themselves. Your full of ****. They cleaned one more dangerous person from the street. Good riddance. He shouldn't of resisted.
    Only a fool measures equality by results and not opportunities.

  3. #433
    Sage
    ric27's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Last Seen
    06-15-17 @ 02:57 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    7,539

    Re: Police not guilty in Kelly Thomas death; DA won't try 3rd officer

    Quote Originally Posted by dolphinocean View Post
    Sorry to burst your bubble, ric. Kelly did not violate any one of the pointers shown in your video.
    Good, I have you accepting, he did violate something

    What *other* pointers did he violate that were not on that list/video?

  4. #434
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Volunteer State
    Last Seen
    10-17-16 @ 03:44 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    4,138
    Blog Entries
    7

    Re: Police not guilty in Kelly Thomas death; DA won't try 3rd officer

    Quote Originally Posted by Excon View Post
    Still showing you are wrong.
    Especially as the illogical ranting has been all yours.


    Yet it is you who are clearly wrong.
    Even the Jury's verdict demonstrates that.


    And way to dodge from showing what evidence you think was excluded.
    You are preaching to the choir. How many members are there in your choir team? I see you just have a new member.

  5. #435
    Sage
    ric27's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Last Seen
    06-15-17 @ 02:57 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    7,539

    Re: Police not guilty in Kelly Thomas death; DA won't try 3rd officer

    Quote Originally Posted by dolphinocean View Post
    You are preaching to the choir. How many members are there in your choir team? I see you just have a new member.
    Stick to the topic

  6. #436
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Volunteer State
    Last Seen
    10-17-16 @ 03:44 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    4,138
    Blog Entries
    7

    Re: Police not guilty in Kelly Thomas death; DA won't try 3rd officer

    Quote Originally Posted by ric27 View Post
    Good, I have you accepting, he did violate something

    What *other* pointers did he violate that were not on that list/video?
    Do you want to make up the other pointers as you go along?

  7. #437
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Volunteer State
    Last Seen
    10-17-16 @ 03:44 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    4,138
    Blog Entries
    7

    Re: Police not guilty in Kelly Thomas death; DA won't try 3rd officer

    Quote Originally Posted by ric27 View Post
    Stick to the topic
    What topic? You mean the one you supporters of rogue cops had been defeated? Lay to rest now.

  8. #438
    Sage
    ric27's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Last Seen
    06-15-17 @ 02:57 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    7,539

    Re: Police not guilty in Kelly Thomas death; DA won't try 3rd officer

    Quote Originally Posted by dolphinocean View Post
    Do you want to make up the other pointers as you go along?
    I'll make it easier for ya..a hint

    Kelly did *something* therefore, the jury *unanimously* gave a not guilty verdict

    What do you think that *something* is/was?

  9. #439
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Volunteer State
    Last Seen
    10-17-16 @ 03:44 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    4,138
    Blog Entries
    7

    Re: Police not guilty in Kelly Thomas death; DA won't try 3rd officer

    Quote Originally Posted by ric27 View Post
    I'll make it easier for ya..a hint

    Kelly did *something* therefore, the jury *unanimously* gave a not guilty verdict

    What do you think that *something* is/was?
    Yawn...

  10. #440
    Sage
    Excon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Last Seen
    10-14-17 @ 01:26 PM
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    31,997

    Re: Police not guilty in Kelly Thomas death; DA won't try 3rd officer

    Quote Originally Posted by dolphinocean View Post
    You are preaching to the choir. How many members are there in your choir team? I see you just have a new member.
    I do not think you know what preaching to the choir means.

    And still way to dodge the question asked. Figures.
    You can't show any evidence that was was not admitted.
    “The law is reason, free from passion.”
    Aristotle
    (≚ᄌ≚)

Page 44 of 48 FirstFirst ... 344243444546 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •