Page 36 of 48 FirstFirst ... 26343536373846 ... LastLast
Results 351 to 360 of 475

Thread: Police not guilty in Kelly Thomas death; DA won't try 3rd officer[W:173:381]

  1. #351
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Volunteer State
    Last Seen
    10-17-16 @ 03:44 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    4,138
    Blog Entries
    7

    Re: Police not guilty in Kelly Thomas death; DA won't try 3rd officer

    Quote Originally Posted by ric27 View Post
    Kelly kept on resisting and like many other EDP's...on pain compliance. It's not specific to any drug but what is happening inside the brain.

    EDP's do not feel pain, at all, ever.
    More distraction. When are you going to stay on point or just concede error if you have nothing to counter?

  2. #352
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Volunteer State
    Last Seen
    10-17-16 @ 03:44 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    4,138
    Blog Entries
    7

    Re: Police not guilty in Kelly Thomas death; DA won't try 3rd officer

    Quote Originally Posted by Excon View Post
    I am not sure he will understand that you mean an Emotionally Disturbed Person.
    The only emotional disturbed person was ramos followed by wolf, cicinelli and the rest of the thugs in blue uniform.

  3. #353
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Volunteer State
    Last Seen
    10-17-16 @ 03:44 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    4,138
    Blog Entries
    7

    Re: Police not guilty in Kelly Thomas death; DA won't try 3rd officer

    Quote Originally Posted by Excon View Post
    Well it did take one in-shape cop and two civilians to finale subdue the guy.
    The one in-shape cop had already unilaterally pinned and subdued the guy before the civilians came on scene. You need your eyes examined.

    Yet it was one cop plus two civilians without having to beat the guy to a pulp and to death as compared to the six police thugs in Fullerton.

  4. #354
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Volunteer State
    Last Seen
    10-17-16 @ 03:44 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    4,138
    Blog Entries
    7

    Re: Police not guilty in Kelly Thomas death; DA won't try 3rd officer

    Quote Originally Posted by Excon View Post
    Too bad for you the facts agree with my position.
    The facts don't agree with you. ONLY your twist of the facts agree with you.

  5. #355
    Professor
    sKiTzo's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    OC California
    Last Seen
    12-09-17 @ 01:38 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    2,208

    Re: Police not guilty in Kelly Thomas death; DA won't try 3rd officer

    Quote Originally Posted by sKiTzo View Post
    The judge didn't allow evidence that would have shown the key defense witness to be a liar (didn't I already say that and back it with a link?)
    This would have forced a guilty verdict. How can such vital evidence be barred? They don't tell us, do they? That is called CORRUPTION.
    Edit: Found some further details. What happened was the defense tried to slip in this witness (the guy who trained them) who testified he watched the video and saw little that violated department policy, except for Ramos’ use of profanity. Knowing the guy was submitting bogus testimony, the DA subpoaenaed administrative records about Fullerton’s internal investigation of the incident for potential rebuttal testimony of possible policy violations that led to the decision to dismiss Ramos and Cicinelli.

    As expected, the records indicated they were fired for violating department policy, but because the records were protected under confidentiality laws, they were not allowed to enter as evidence. Instead, the jurors were told to disregard that testimony, and that's it. No perjury charge for attempting to mislead the court.`

    Kelly Thomas case: Personnel records will not be evidence - The Orange County Register

  6. #356
    On Vacation
    joko104's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Last Seen
    12-03-17 @ 03:32 AM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    31,568
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: Police not guilty in Kelly Thomas death; DA won't try 3rd officer[W:173]

    The video shows the officers were gutless cowards getting their rocks off beating a defensiveless poor man to death. The injuries show the intent was to kill him, to literally beat him to death - and they did. Only a total "wish I was a cop so I could beat up people" junkie would see it any other way.

    Garo Mardirossian: Exclusive Images of Kelly Thomas' Injuries - YouTube

  7. #357
    Professor
    sKiTzo's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    OC California
    Last Seen
    12-09-17 @ 01:38 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    2,208

    Re: Police not guilty in Kelly Thomas death; DA won't try 3rd officer

    Quote Originally Posted by Excon View Post
    If you are not going to waste your time, why the hell are you asking?
    Yes he laid hands on the Officer.
    There are 2 types of posters on DP - those who are here for an honest and true debate, and those who are here to "win". The first group consists of people who are genuinely interested in finding answers to issues they are concerned about. They follow the basic protocol for a debate, which is simply to state your point and provide source links, whenever possible. When a counterpoint is raised, you refute it by addressing each point, in detail, and providing source links. Most importantly, KNOW WHEN YOU'RE WRONG. When you can no longer successfully refute a counterpoint, simply acknowledge it and move on. I'm the first to admit if I'm wrong. I'll usually just issue a statement like "I stand corrected".

    The other group will never concede, will ignore or fail to refute valid points that were made proving them wrong, but still claim to be "right" no matter how stupid they look. They are either really dumb citizens who cannot face having their reality shattered, or paid shills.

    Here's what's gonna happen next:
    1. I'll be back with a presentation I'm putting together using the best piece of evidence there is, the video of the murder, to irrefutably show why the jury is wrong
    2.excon will ignore the veritable checkmate, and cling desperately to the one thing, which is, of course, "the jury said so"

    EDIT: 35 minute video of murder hosted by OCRegister.com has been tampered with. The video is now a full 5 min. and 15 sec. out of sync with the audio (that's funny..wasn't like that before). Anyone know where to get the full uncorrupted video?

  8. #358
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Volunteer State
    Last Seen
    10-17-16 @ 03:44 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    4,138
    Blog Entries
    7

    Re: Police not guilty in Kelly Thomas death; DA won't try 3rd officer

    Quote Originally Posted by sKiTzo View Post

    EDIT: 35 minute video of murder hosted by OCRegister.com has been tampered with. The video is now a full 5 min. and 15 sec. out of sync with the audio (that's funny..wasn't like that before). Anyone know where to get the full uncorrupted video?
    I noticed the change in OCRegister's video change. Begining part is cut off. Here's the full video:



    The Political Freakshow • The Full Unedited Video Of The Beating & Murder of...

  9. #359
    Sage
    Excon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Last Seen
    10-14-17 @ 01:26 PM
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    31,997

    Re: Police not guilty in Kelly Thomas death; DA won't try 3rd officer

    Quote Originally Posted by dolphinocean View Post
    So, you think National Geographic just manufactured the story out of thin air? Or you think it was actually six cops brutally beaten an unarmed man to death but they "manufactured" it as one lone cop handling the arrest without severe injury?


    But nevermind, there are plenty of videos about lone cops taking down much more violent criminals. The following video contains a lot of actual police cam videos of violence encounters police had to deal with often by themselves alone. Go to 11:00 on the above video and you will see one lone state trooper subdued a man who actually put up a fierce resistance to an arrest without having to brutal beat that guy into a pulp. Kelly, the other hand was beaten, tased and tortured for ten minutes:


    [video=youtube;IAUhKuMNeAI]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IAUhKuMNeAI [video]

    Here are more, some with violent criminals who not only resisted arrest but also beat up police officers or put everybody's life in danger during intense car chase and yet the criminals were not beaten let alone savagely:


    [url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zr3T4cEbntU]COPS TV SHOW, Resisting Arrest, Fort Worth Police Department - YouTube[url]


    [url=http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=1ab_1231684512]LiveLeak.com - Philadelphia Highway Patrol[url]


    [url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lewfLwUoLqk]OVI suspect resists arrest - YouTubeurl]


    [url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uQPXPlbAnNk]Finally A Trained Security Guard | Memphis, TN - YouTubeurl]


    Two arrested after fighting an FHP trooper - NBC-2.com WBBH News for Fort Myers, Cape Coral & Naples, Florida
    [url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DWbQ3xOazNU]Police Taser VS. Big Guy - YouTubeurl]


    Are all those police cam videos all manufactured too? Now stop pretending that a lone cop or state trooper never had to encounter a situation where they had to arrest a violent element resisting arrest. You can stick your head in the sand to defend your men if you insist to.

    Your willingness to defend rogue cops and your unreasonable justification of such police brutality is what foment public misconception about police officers in general. It only gives criminals more reason to hate the cops and wanting to kill them and thus putting good cops in great peril than they already have been.
    Seriously, get a grip. Your videos mean absolutely nothing to this case.
    N O T H I N G !

    Like I told you, I could also provided videos showing a person not resisting. That would matter. As it would show what not resisting looks like. And clearly Kelly was resisting.
    But yours do not matter as they are not dealing with the Officers involved or with Kelly. You can not make a comparison between such differences.
    You are the only one pretending here. They do not matter.

    Secondly: Not that this really matters, as your videos matter not, but do you really not understand the terminology used? Manufactured for television? Do you honestly think that there was no editing done?
    Please don't tell me you actually think it is unedited, or not edited to show exactly what they want to show, or manufactured, as in recreate portions to show what they want.
    That would be ridiculous if you think that.


    Quote Originally Posted by dolphinocean View Post
    The only emotional disturbed person was ramos followed by wolf, cicinelli and the rest of the thugs in blue uniform.
    Wrong!
    You appear to be way to emotionally involved. Why is that?
    Here you are spouting nonsense.
    Nothing you said here is true in the slightest, yet you somehow think it was an appropriate response.
    It wasn't.
    Kelly was the only Emotionally Disturbed Person in this whole event. Which is supported by the evidence.


    Quote Originally Posted by dolphinocean View Post
    The one in-shape cop had already unilaterally pinned and subdued the guy before the civilians came on scene. You need your eyes examined.

    Yet it was one cop plus two civilians without having to beat the guy to a pulp and to death as compared to the six police thugs in Fullerton.
    More bs. Figures.
    The Officer Garcia did not have him unilaterally pinned. What an absurd thing to day.
    That would be like saying when Ramos and Wolfe had Kelly on the ground, they had him unilaterally pinned. To even say such, would be total bs.
    Especially as Kelly was resisting with such force, that he moved all three of them a foot or two. From camera view, to outside of camera view.

    Back to your video. The guy could have gotten away had he resisted more forcibly, or had more knowledge in grappling, Brazilian Jujitsu, or an other number of things that would have gained him experience in such matters.
    Like perhaps living a violent life on the streets.
    The fact of the matter is, that it took two more individuals to get him subdued.

    Not that it matter one bit to this case as all it can show is that every take down and resistance, is different in each and every case.
    Do you really not understand that?


    Quote Originally Posted by dolphinocean View Post
    The facts don't agree with you. ONLY your twist of the facts agree with you.
    Yeah, suuuuuuuuuurrrrrrrrre they don't. D'oh!
    Just like the above quotes, the facts and evidence do not agree with you.
    Total nonsense in regards to this case, is all you have posted.
    “The law is reason, free from passion.”
    Aristotle
    (≚ᄌ≚)

  10. #360
    Sage
    Excon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Last Seen
    10-14-17 @ 01:26 PM
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    31,997

    Re: Police not guilty in Kelly Thomas death; DA won't try 3rd officer

    Quote Originally Posted by sKiTzo View Post
    There are 2 types of posters on DP - those who are here for an honest and true debate, and those who are here to "win". The first group consists of people who are genuinely interested in finding answers to issues they are concerned about. They follow the basic protocol for a debate, which is simply to state your point and provide source links, whenever possible. When a counterpoint is raised, you refute it by addressing each point, in detail, and providing source links. Most importantly, KNOW WHEN YOU'RE WRONG. When you can no longer successfully refute a counterpoint, simply acknowledge it and move on. I'm the first to admit if I'm wrong. I'll usually just issue a statement like "I stand corrected".

    The other group will never concede, will ignore or fail to refute valid points that were made proving them wrong, but still claim to be "right" no matter how stupid they look. They are either really dumb citizens who cannot face having their reality shattered, or paid shills.

    Here's what's gonna happen next:
    1. I'll be back with a presentation I'm putting together using the best piece of evidence there is, the video of the murder, to irrefutably show why the jury is wrong
    2.excon will ignore the veritable checkmate, and cling desperately to the one thing, which is, of course, "the jury said so"

    EDIT: 35 minute video of murder hosted by OCRegister.com has been tampered with. The video is now a full 5 min. and 15 sec. out of sync with the audio (that's funny..wasn't like that before). Anyone know where to get the full uncorrupted video?
    Is that what you think?
    Interesting, as apparently you are in the second category. Which is the reason you keep presenting nonsense and most likely come back with more.
    You are not looking for any solution, you are looking to blame when there is no one to blame but Kelly himself.
    Me, I am pointing out the evidence which says you are wrong and will continue to do so. Which has nothing to do with winning.
    But with the accuracy of the information.

    And the crap you have provided recently has already been shown to be irrelevant. And that your take on it, is nothing more than your own imagination at work. Which I will again address below.
    It is the same above also. You say the video was tampered with.
    Tampered with?
    You do not know that. Saying it was tampered is nothing more than your imagination at work.
    Let me clue you into something. There is a difference between imagination and reality. Please endeavor to learn those differences.


    Quote Originally Posted by sKiTzo View Post
    Most importantly, KNOW WHEN YOU'RE WRONG.
    And in this case, you have clearly demonstrated that you do not know when you are wrong.


    Quote Originally Posted by sKiTzo View Post
    Edit: Found some further details. What happened was the defense tried to slip in this witness (the guy who trained them) who testified he watched the video and saw little that violated department policy, except for Ramos’ use of profanity. Knowing the guy was submitting bogus testimony, the DA subpoaenaed administrative records about Fullerton’s internal investigation of the incident for potential rebuttal testimony of possible policy violations that led to the decision to dismiss Ramos and Cicinelli.

    As expected, the records indicated they were fired for violating department policy, but because the records were protected under confidentiality laws, they were not allowed to enter as evidence. Instead, the jurors were told to disregard that testimony, and that's it. No perjury charge for attempting to mislead the court.`

    Kelly Thomas case: Personnel records will not be evidence - The Orange County Register
    Edit? Found some further details?
    BS!
    Same information you already provided.
    Your take on it, is nothing but your imagination.
    And the defense didn't try to "slip" anybody in.


    The information was ordered turned over by an Appellate Court. It was. The Prosecutor got to look and decided it was in his best interest to do the following.
    prosecuting and defense attorneys hashed out an admonishment for jurors that they cannot consider previous testimony about whether or not the two defendants violated Fullerton Police Department policy during their July 5, 2011 altercation with transient Kelly Thomas in a downtown parking lot.

    You do not know why he chose to do that.
    It is more than likely that the information it contained was not that useful to him.

    And this bs about "bogus" testimony is all in your imagination.
    He was the the training Officer. And as the Training Officer has far more credibility that the terminating Authority when it come to training and what is or isn't in accord with it.

    All you are doing is spouting imaginative nonsense.





    Quote Originally Posted by joko104 View Post
    The video shows the officers were gutless cowards getting their rocks off beating a defensiveless poor man to death.
    Only in an emotionally driven imagination.
    Especially as he was not beaten to death.
    Especially as it not cowards who take on the position of a LEO.
    Stop spouting bs.
    Last edited by Excon; 01-22-14 at 11:10 PM.
    “The law is reason, free from passion.”
    Aristotle
    (≚ᄌ≚)

Page 36 of 48 FirstFirst ... 26343536373846 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •