Page 35 of 48 FirstFirst ... 25333435363745 ... LastLast
Results 341 to 350 of 475

Thread: Police not guilty in Kelly Thomas death; DA won't try 3rd officer[W:173:381]

  1. #341
    Professor

    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Last Seen
    10-07-17 @ 05:10 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    1,903

    Re: Police not guilty in Kelly Thomas death; DA won't try 3rd officer

    By the way, just to pre-empt any notion of discussion... it's clear you (Excon) were correctly identified as a troll in the early part of the thread, and I see you have well-honed expertise in being repulsive and abhorrent in your boorish role of troll. I've no need to hang around to see you disgorge the same. Bye.

    Edit: in case that wasn't perfectly clear, I didn't come here to engage a cretin, I came here to insult them. Will happily take any moderator sanctions. Double 'em, in fact. Some things go beyond tea-time protocol, and this is one of them. ****, ban me over this - it's absolutely worth it. Far better than death by compression for "resiting"...

    Moron.
    Last edited by Kat Dorman; 01-21-14 at 11:34 PM.

  2. #342
    Sage
    Excon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Last Seen
    10-14-17 @ 01:26 PM
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    31,997

    Re: Police not guilty in Kelly Thomas death; DA won't try 3rd officer

    Quote Originally Posted by Kat Dorman View Post
    By the way, just to pre-empt any notion of discussion... it's clear you (Excon) were correctly identified as a troll in the early part of the thread, and I see you have well-honed expertise in being repulsive and abhorrent in your boorish role of troll. I've no need to hang around to see you disgorge the same. Bye.

    Edit: in case that wasn't perfectly clear, I didn't come here to engage a cretin, I came here to insult them. Will happily take any moderator sanctions. Double 'em, in fact. Some things go beyond tea-time protocol, and this is one of them. ****, ban me over this - it's absolutely worth it. Far better than death by compression for "resiting"...

    Moron.
    Discussing the facts is not being a troll. So you are wrong as that person is.
    Nor can I help it if you do not like the evidence or the reality of it. It is what it is. And the Jury saw it for what it was.
    It was in the Officers favor. Kelly was in the wrong for resisting.
    “The law is reason, free from passion.”
    Aristotle
    (≚ᄌ≚)

  3. #343
    Sage

    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Last Seen
    Today @ 09:16 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    9,123

    Re: Police not guilty in Kelly Thomas death; DA won't try 3rd officer

    Quote Originally Posted by Excon View Post
    Even if those efforts were legal and in the line of duty?
    Yeah it does pretty much matter. That is the whole point.
    There actions were in response to his actions, and occurred in the legal performance of their duties.
    And while tragic, makes them non-criminal.
    you don't need to be defensive im not judging them for fatally injuring the man when I note that they did but the fact that they did should be acknowledged

    the argument in this thread yes is mainly about weather it was justified or truly legal(not just ruled legal) but either way they injured the guy fatally is all im saying hear

  4. #344
    Sage
    shrubnose's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Europe
    Last Seen
    11-29-17 @ 03:46 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    18,851
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: Police not guilty in Kelly Thomas death; DA won't try 3rd officer

    After the FBI investigation is finished this might end up in a Federal court.

  5. #345
    Sage
    Excon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Last Seen
    10-14-17 @ 01:26 PM
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    31,997

    Re: Police not guilty in Kelly Thomas death; DA won't try 3rd officer

    Quote Originally Posted by blarg View Post
    you don't need to be defensive im not judging them for fatally injuring the man when I note that they did but the fact that they did should be acknowledged

    the argument in this thread yes is mainly about weather it was justified or truly legal(not just ruled legal) but either way they injured the guy fatally is all im saying hear
    Defensive?
    Replying to what you stated is not being defensive.

    Your reply trying to defend what you said though, is being defensive.
    The question remains as to why you think stating what is already known, was needed?
    Especially as you have just stated that you knew what this thread mainly dealt with.
    “The law is reason, free from passion.”
    Aristotle
    (≚ᄌ≚)

  6. #346
    Sage
    Excon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Last Seen
    10-14-17 @ 01:26 PM
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    31,997

    Re: Police not guilty in Kelly Thomas death; DA won't try 3rd officer

    Quote Originally Posted by shrubnose View Post
    After the FBI investigation is finished this might end up in a Federal court.
    Maybe. Highly unlikely though.
    “The law is reason, free from passion.”
    Aristotle
    (≚ᄌ≚)

  7. #347
    Sage

    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Last Seen
    Today @ 09:16 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    9,123

    Re: Police not guilty in Kelly Thomas death; DA won't try 3rd officer

    Quote Originally Posted by Excon View Post
    Defensive?
    Replying to what you stated is not being defensive.

    Your reply trying to defend what you said though, is being defensive.
    The question remains as to why you think stating what is already known, was needed?
    Especially as you have just stated that you knew what this thread mainly dealt with.
    you appeared to me to to be saying that the police did not cause the mans death so long as they acted legally and professionally I guess I misunderstood you sorry

  8. #348
    Sage
    ric27's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Last Seen
    06-15-17 @ 02:57 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    7,539

    Re: Police not guilty in Kelly Thomas death; DA won't try 3rd officer

    Quote Originally Posted by Kat Dorman View Post
    The boot-licking propensity is strong in this one. You are clearly insane. You're a danger to those around you, sadly probably not to yourself.

    I only got to page eight of this thread; there was nothing special about Excon's post above which prompted response, it was the upwelling of bile which could no longer be contained.
    The law and jury completely disagrees with you

    Anything else?

  9. #349
    Sage
    ric27's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Last Seen
    06-15-17 @ 02:57 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    7,539

    Re: Police not guilty in Kelly Thomas death; DA won't try 3rd officer

    Quote Originally Posted by shrubnose View Post
    After the FBI investigation is finished this might end up in a Federal court.
    Not gonna happen

    Lawyers of LEOs involved sue for libel and slander

    Even *if* they don't get their jobs back, they'll get *a nice nest egg*

    We are talking mega dollars, dude

  10. #350
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Volunteer State
    Last Seen
    10-17-16 @ 03:44 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    4,138
    Blog Entries
    7

    Re: Police not guilty in Kelly Thomas death; DA won't try 3rd officer

    Quote Originally Posted by Excon View Post
    Ah hello!
    That is a manufactured recreation.
    Do you honestly not know that?




    Pointing that out that it is indeed a manufactured recreation for television is not attacking the messenger. Duh!


    NO it does not show any such thing applicable to this case.
    It is ridiculous to think it does.


    Nothing but imaginative tripe.


    Kelly was resisting and was even lying about not being able to breath in the beginning. You know that because he had air flow which enabled him to speak.


    More imaginative tripe.


    You mean actor don't you? It was a manufactured for tv recreation. Do you really not understand that?

    It has no relevance.


    More imaginative tripe.


    More absurdly imaginative tripe.


    Like you said? iLOL
    You have no credibility in what you say here. It is nothing more than imaginative tripe.
    The jury found them not guilty because they aren't. Get over it.
    So, you think National Geographic just manufactured the story out of thin air? Or you think it was actually six cops brutally beaten an unarmed man to death but they "manufactured" it as one lone cop handling the arrest without severe injury?


    But nevermind, there are plenty of videos about lone cops taking down much more violent criminals. The following video contains a lot of actual police cam videos of violence encounters police had to deal with often by themselves alone. Go to 11:00 on the above video and you will see one lone state trooper subdued a man who actually put up a fierce resistance to an arrest without having to brutal beat that guy into a pulp. Kelly, the other hand was beaten, tased and tortured for ten minutes:









    Here are more, some with violent criminals who not only resisted arrest but also beat up police officers or put everybody's life in danger during intense car chase and yet the criminals were not beaten let alone savagely:


    COPS TV SHOW, Resisting Arrest, Fort Worth Police Department - YouTube


    LiveLeak.com - Philadelphia Highway Patrol


    OVI suspect resists arrest - YouTube


    Finally A Trained Security Guard | Memphis, TN - YouTube


    Two arrested after fighting an FHP trooper - NBC-2.com WBBH News for Fort Myers, Cape Coral & Naples, Florida
    Police Taser VS. Big Guy - YouTube


    Are all those police cam videos all manufactured too? Now stop pretending that a lone cop or state trooper never had to encounter a situation where they had to arrest a violent element resisting arrest. You can stick your head in the sand to defend your men if you insist to.

    Your willingness to defend rogue cops and your unreasonable justification of such police brutality is what foment public misconception about police officers in general. It only gives criminals more reason to hate the cops and wanting to kill them and thus putting good cops in great peril than they already have been.

Page 35 of 48 FirstFirst ... 25333435363745 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •