Page 33 of 48 FirstFirst ... 23313233343543 ... LastLast
Results 321 to 330 of 475

Thread: Police not guilty in Kelly Thomas death; DA won't try 3rd officer[W:173:381]

  1. #321
    Sage
    Excon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Last Seen
    10-14-17 @ 01:26 PM
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    31,997

    Re: Police not guilty in Kelly Thomas death; DA won't try 3rd officer

    Quote Originally Posted by dolphinocean View Post
    not disagreement to my point regarding Kelly on the ground and pinned. Nobody on this forum or any other internet sites commenting on this case has ever disputed about Kelly being on the ground and pinned down by the police.

    It took multiple strikes, taserings and 6 Officers to finally get him pinned.


    Quote Originally Posted by dolphinocean View Post
    Nobody else ever said the opening statement was evidence. So, why would you be compelled to state a fact which places the video in proper perspective out of the blue?
    Out of the blue? iLOL

    Stating a fact for those who would review the video, is relevant.

    Your opposition to that fact being stated tells us all we really need to know about your intent in providing the video.

    Too bad.



    Quote Originally Posted by dolphinocean View Post
    Do you go around yakking "the earth is not flat...the earth is not flat...the earth is not flat..." when nobody ever even asserted that the earth is flat just so you can state a fact which places the video in proper perspective?

    If you do, you need your head examined.

    Dude. Get a grip. If not, follow your own advice.
    “The law is reason, free from passion.”
    Aristotle
    (≚ᄌ≚)

  2. #322
    Sage
    Excon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Last Seen
    10-14-17 @ 01:26 PM
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    31,997

    Re: Police not guilty in Kelly Thomas death; DA won't try 3rd officer

    Quote Originally Posted by sKiTzo View Post
    They just started swinging their batons at Thomas, who posed no threat at all.
    Wrtong.
    They started swing their batons because an individual who had laid his hands on an Officer (showing he was a threat), failed to comply with their instructions.
    “The law is reason, free from passion.”
    Aristotle
    (≚ᄌ≚)

  3. #323
    Sage
    Excon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Last Seen
    10-14-17 @ 01:26 PM
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    31,997

    Re: Police not guilty in Kelly Thomas death; DA won't try 3rd officer[W:173]

    Quote Originally Posted by dolphinocean View Post
    Here is the video of the immense police brutality inflicted on the innocent homeless guy:

    [video=youtube;Hl42F9lNCoo]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hl42F9lNCoo[video]
    iLOL Immense police brutality?
    It shows no such thing.
    It shows injuries that Kelly sustained while resisting.

    It is remarkable that there isn't more injuries.
    “The law is reason, free from passion.”
    Aristotle
    (≚ᄌ≚)

  4. #324
    Professor
    sKiTzo's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    OC California
    Last Seen
    12-15-17 @ 01:41 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    2,213

    Re: Police not guilty in Kelly Thomas death; DA won't try 3rd officer

    Quote Originally Posted by Excon View Post
    Wrtong.
    They started swing their batons because an individual who had laid his hands on an Officer (showing he was a threat), failed to comply with their instructions.
    "Laid his hands" on an officer? Are you sure about that? Like I said, I'm not going to waste my time.

  5. #325
    Sage
    Excon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Last Seen
    10-14-17 @ 01:26 PM
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    31,997

    Re: Police not guilty in Kelly Thomas death; DA won't try 3rd officer

    Quote Originally Posted by sKiTzo View Post
    "Laid his hands" on an officer? Are you sure about that? Like I said, I'm not going to waste my time.
    If you are not going to waste your time, why the hell are you asking?
    Yes he laid hands on the Officer.
    “The law is reason, free from passion.”
    Aristotle
    (≚ᄌ≚)

  6. #326
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Volunteer State
    Last Seen
    10-17-16 @ 03:44 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    4,138
    Blog Entries
    7

    Re: Police not guilty in Kelly Thomas death; DA won't try 3rd officer

    Quote Originally Posted by Excon View Post

    It took multiple strikes, taserings and 6 Officers to finally get him pinned.


    Out of the blue? iLOL

    Stating a fact for those who would review the video, is relevant.

    Your opposition to that fact being stated tells us all we really need to know about your intent in providing the video.

    Too bad.




    Dude. Get a grip. If not, follow your own advice.
    It took six officers to blow down multiple strikes, taserings to finally get an unarmed 130 lb homeless guy pinned? And you don't think it's excessively brutal and inept to say the least? Here, take a look at the following video of how one single police officer was able to take down and pinned an armed man resisting arrest without even having to resort to police brutality:






    Notice how quick the lone police man was able to subdue the guy and handcuffed him without resorting to bloody violence. Not even a scratch. Notice also the officer was still able to ask the suspect some question while he held him down. And throughout it all, that officer was very professional and was still concerned about the welfare of the guy he detained.


    So, when are you going to jump around yakking away: "the earth is not flat"?
    Last edited by dolphinocean; 01-21-14 at 07:48 PM.

  7. #327
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Volunteer State
    Last Seen
    10-17-16 @ 03:44 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    4,138
    Blog Entries
    7

    Re: Police not guilty in Kelly Thomas death; DA won't try 3rd officer[W:173]

    Quote Originally Posted by Excon View Post
    iLOL Immense police brutality?
    It shows no such thing.
    It shows injuries that Kelly sustained while resisting.

    It is remarkable that there isn't more injuries.
    Kelly wasn't resisting. He was reacting to the terror and pain of being severely beaten with police battons, tased multiple times, pummeled in the face and head with the butt of taser and for being about to be crushed to death.

    Even if, that is a big IF, he resisted, there is no justification whatsoever for those six officers to beat him to death. My above post with a video of one single officer taking down a truly resisting armed man goes to show that what those six officers did was immensely brutal and excessively overkill. They are criminals in police uniform, that's all.

  8. #328
    Sage
    Excon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Last Seen
    10-14-17 @ 01:26 PM
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    31,997

    Re: Police not guilty in Kelly Thomas death; DA won't try 3rd officer

    Quote Originally Posted by dolphinocean View Post
    It took six officers to blow down multiple strikes, taserings to finally get an unarmed 130 lb homeless guy pinned? And you don't think it's excessively brutal and inept to say the least? Here, take a look at the following video of how one single police officer was able to take down and pinned an armed man resisting arrest without even having to resort to police brutality:



    [video=youtube;yhpNpE0b-y4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yhpNpE0b-y4 [video]


    Notice how quick the lone police man was able to subdue the guy and handcuffed him without resorting to bloody violence. Not even a scratch. Notice also the officer was still able to ask the suspect some question while he held him down. And throughout it all, that officer was very professional and was still concerned about the welfare of the guy he detained.


    So, when are you going to jump around yakking away: "the earth is not flat"?
    Are you still yaking nonsense?
    Figures.
    Is that video of Kelly and the Officers involved?
    What was that? It isn't?
    Is that a manufactured dramatic recreation for television? It is!
    Then it is irrelevant.

    I could bring forth multiple real videos to juxtapose the difference between a person resisting and one who is not.
    Such a demonstration would clearly show Kelly was resisting.


    Quote Originally Posted by dolphinocean View Post
    Kelly wasn't resisting. He was reacting to the terror and pain of being severely beaten with police battons, tased multiple times, pummeled in the face and head with the butt of taser and for being about to be crushed to death.

    Even if, that is a big IF, he resisted, there is no justification whatsoever for those six officers to beat him to death. My above post with a video of one single officer taking down a truly resisting armed man goes to show that what those six officers did was immensely brutal and excessively overkill. They are criminals in police uniform, that's all.
    Wrong. Kelly was resisting and already showed he wasn't afraid.
    He challenged the officer to start swinging. Duh!

    And your video shows nothing of the sort. It is funny that you think it does.
    You can not compare one incident to anther.


    A saying he wasn't resisting, is quite a ludicrous claim.
    He knew he was resisting. The Officers knew he was resisting.
    He was resisting.
    Last edited by Excon; 01-21-14 at 09:09 PM.
    “The law is reason, free from passion.”
    Aristotle
    (≚ᄌ≚)

  9. #329
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Volunteer State
    Last Seen
    10-17-16 @ 03:44 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    4,138
    Blog Entries
    7

    Re: Police not guilty in Kelly Thomas death; DA won't try 3rd officer

    Quote Originally Posted by Excon View Post
    Are you still yaking nonsense?
    Figures.
    Is that video of Kelly and the Officers involved?
    What was that? It isn't?
    Is that a manufactured dramatic recreation for television? It is!
    Then it is irrelevant.

    I could bring forth multiple real videos to juxtapose the difference between a person resisting and one who is not.
    Such a demonstration would clearly show Kelly was resisting.


    Wrong. Kelly was resisting and already showed he wasn't afraid.
    He challenged the officer to start swinging. Duh!

    And your video shows nothing of the sort. It is funny that you think it does.
    You can not compare one incident to anther.


    A saying he wasn't resisting, is quite a ludicrous claim.
    He knew he was resisting. The Officers knew he was resisting.
    He was resisting.
    Manufactured dramatic recreation for television? Aren't you even able to read? It's from National Geographic. Yeah right, when you lost your ground all you can do is attack the messenger. The video clearly showed that one good well trained officer can take down an armed resisting suspect without having to beat that person half to death or torture him with taser numerous times to the chest.

    Those six thugs who beat and tortured Kelly, who weren't even resisting except to struggle and plead for his life, were not only savages but also severely out of shape as compared to the lone officer in the video I posted. Kelly did not resist, he even put out his hands and asked Ramos to take him to jail and get over it (the police harassment). But, Ramos refused and said he hadn't done with him. Ramos intended to beat him down that night and was itching for the opportunity as he progressed further into his intimidation to get Kelly tripped up.

    Like I said, you are incapable of impartial and objective discernment when you're stuck into your position as always.
    Last edited by dolphinocean; 01-21-14 at 09:47 PM.

  10. #330
    Sage
    Excon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Last Seen
    10-14-17 @ 01:26 PM
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    31,997

    Re: Police not guilty in Kelly Thomas death; DA won't try 3rd officer

    Quote Originally Posted by dolphinocean View Post
    Manufactured dramatic recreation for television? Aren't you even able to read? It's from National Geographic.
    Ah hello!
    That is a manufactured recreation.
    Do you honestly not know that?



    Quote Originally Posted by dolphinocean View Post
    Yeah right, when you lost your ground all you can do is attack the messenger.
    Pointing that out that it is indeed a manufactured recreation for television is not attacking the messenger. Duh!


    Quote Originally Posted by dolphinocean View Post
    The video clearly showed that one good well trained officer can take down an armed resisting suspect without having to beat that person half to death or torture him with taser numerous times to the chest.
    NO it does not show any such thing applicable to this case.
    It is ridiculous to think it does.


    Quote Originally Posted by dolphinocean View Post
    Those six thugs who beat and tortured Kelly,
    Nothing but imaginative tripe.


    Quote Originally Posted by dolphinocean View Post
    who weren't even resisting except to struggle and plead for his life,
    Kelly was resisting and was even lying about not being able to breath in the beginning. You know that because he had air flow which enabled him to speak.


    Quote Originally Posted by dolphinocean View Post
    were not only savages
    More imaginative tripe.


    Quote Originally Posted by dolphinocean View Post
    but also severely out of shape as compared to the lone officer in the video I posted.
    You mean actor don't you? It was a manufactured for tv recreation. Do you really not understand that?

    It has no relevance.


    Quote Originally Posted by dolphinocean View Post
    Kelly did not resist,
    More imaginative tripe.


    Quote Originally Posted by dolphinocean View Post
    Ramos intended to beat him down that night and was itching for the opportunity as he progressed further into his intimidation to get Kelly tripped up.
    More absurdly imaginative tripe.


    Quote Originally Posted by dolphinocean View Post
    Like I said, you are incapable of impartial and objective discernment when you're stuck into your position as always.
    Like you said? iLOL
    You have no credibility in what you say here. It is nothing more than imaginative tripe.
    The jury found them not guilty because they aren't. Get over it.
    “The law is reason, free from passion.”
    Aristotle
    (≚ᄌ≚)

Page 33 of 48 FirstFirst ... 23313233343543 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •