Page 27 of 48 FirstFirst ... 17252627282937 ... LastLast
Results 261 to 270 of 475

Thread: Police not guilty in Kelly Thomas death; DA won't try 3rd officer[W:173:381]

  1. #261
    Sage
    Excon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Last Seen
    10-14-17 @ 01:26 PM
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    31,997

    Re: Police not guilty in Kelly Thomas death; DA won't try 3rd officer

    Quote Originally Posted by dolphinocean View Post
    Keep on twisting like you have been doing thus far.
    No twisting on my part.
    But a failure to understand the system on yours.

    There can only be an error in their decision if they decide outside the scope of the evidence, or there is a misapplication of the law.

    Learn the system.
    “The law is reason, free from passion.”
    Aristotle
    (≚ᄌ≚)

  2. #262
    Professor
    sKiTzo's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    OC California
    Last Seen
    12-09-17 @ 01:38 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    2,208

    Re: Police not guilty in Kelly Thomas death; DA won't try 3rd officer

    Quote Originally Posted by Excon View Post
    I see you haven't been paying attention huh?
    Much like to the information you used to make the false assertion about falsifying reports.


    Let me clue you into something.
    While it is in the video, I do not have to show any such force being used in it, as the following information is know to us.

    The Officers reported and testified that he was, and that they were surprised by it.
    That it was so great that they thought he may have been on drugs.
    He resisted with such force that multiple taserings did not effect him and that he resisted with such force that multiple calls for back up were made.
    He resisted with such force that it took six Officers to subdue him.

    Do you truly not understand these things?


    In the following, while one Officer is trying to get Kelly's arm completely into the crook of his back, which Kelly can be seen to be resisting, Kelly can also be seen to push up and then forward, moving both Officers.
    Not one, but two. Do you also not understand that?







    You really have no clue. Nor is that the way it works.
    The only flagrant display here, is the assertions coming from your biased imagination.
    Corrupt Judge? Where do you come up with such nonsense?

    The expert is the training Officer. Not the person who fired them.
    It is really ridiculous to say he lied.
    All you are showing is that the reasoning of the two is at odds.
    And as the training Officer is the expert, he has more credibility then the other who had termination authority.

    Which, in conjunction with the Jury's verdict, will most likely be the reason they get their jobs back.



    Bs.
    And you are even trying to switch it up.
    There is nothing credible that you can provide to back up what you originally said.
    The anonymous source does not say that the reports were falsified.


    And frankly, it appears to be you who has trouble accepting.
    The Jury found them not guilty. Accept it and move on.
    I just want to know where in the video (1:46, 2:10, etc.) you see this "great force" that this 135 lb. weakling showed against 5 tactically trained meatheads.

    The standing chief has vowed to fight against any attempts of them getting their jobs back. I doubt it's because he thinks the jury made the right decision.

    Why would they need to rewrite the reports several times if they weren't trying to hide the fact that they initially tried to falsify/cover it up?

  3. #263
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Volunteer State
    Last Seen
    10-17-16 @ 03:44 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    4,138
    Blog Entries
    7

    Re: Police not guilty in Kelly Thomas death; DA won't try 3rd officer

    Quote Originally Posted by Excon View Post
    No it doesn't. It shows him being uncooperative from the start.
    There comes a point in time when it becomes utterly futile to keep up with your pointless rants.

  4. #264
    Sage
    Excon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Last Seen
    10-14-17 @ 01:26 PM
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    31,997

    Re: Police not guilty in Kelly Thomas death; DA won't try 3rd officer

    Quote Originally Posted by dolphinocean View Post
    There comes a point in time when it becomes utterly futile to keep up with your pointless rants.
    You mean with yours.
    “The law is reason, free from passion.”
    Aristotle
    (≚ᄌ≚)

  5. #265
    Professor
    sKiTzo's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    OC California
    Last Seen
    12-09-17 @ 01:38 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    2,208

    Re: Police not guilty in Kelly Thomas death; DA won't try 3rd officer

    Quote Originally Posted by Excon View Post
    No it is not a logical fallacy as it is the fact of the topic. The jury decides. Period.
    There can only be an error in their decision if they decide outside the scope of the evidence, or there is a misapplication of the law.
    ...or if a corrupt judge gives them instructions that are not altogether honest. This is what I suspect really happened. Is there a way to get a transcript of the instructions to the jury?

  6. #266
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Volunteer State
    Last Seen
    10-17-16 @ 03:44 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    4,138
    Blog Entries
    7

    Re: Police not guilty in Kelly Thomas death; DA won't try 3rd officer

    Quote Originally Posted by Excon View Post
    You mean with yours.
    Yes, I mean with mine too if I keep up with your senseless rants. So, go ahead and have your last words.

  7. #267
    Sage
    Excon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Last Seen
    10-14-17 @ 01:26 PM
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    31,997

    Re: Police not guilty in Kelly Thomas death; DA won't try 3rd officer

    Quote Originally Posted by sKiTzo View Post
    I just want to know where in the video (1:46, 2:10, etc.) you see this "great force" that this 135 lb. weakling showed against 5 tactically trained meatheads.
    While it does not show up in the post for some reason, you quoted the post where it does show up.
    So look closely at the link to the video in the quote. The time stamp is there.


    Quote Originally Posted by sKiTzo View Post
    The standing chief has vowed to fight against any attempts of them getting their jobs back. I doubt it's because he thinks the jury made the right decision.
    If true. Good. They can take it to Court. Waste more of the tax payers dime and get rewarded.
    The Chief can not compete with the expert. Or with the Jury's decision.


    Quote Originally Posted by sKiTzo View Post
    Why would they need to rewrite the reports several times if they weren't trying to hide the fact that they initially tried to falsify/cover it up?
    And again. That is not what was alleged. That is nothing more than your spin on whatever it is you read.
    Secondly, show the actual evidence that it happened, or admit that it is only an unsupported accusation by an anonymous radio show caller.
    “The law is reason, free from passion.”
    Aristotle
    (≚ᄌ≚)

  8. #268
    Sage
    Excon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Last Seen
    10-14-17 @ 01:26 PM
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    31,997

    Re: Police not guilty in Kelly Thomas death; DA won't try 3rd officer

    Quote Originally Posted by sKiTzo View Post
    ...or if a corrupt judge gives them instructions that are not altogether honest. This is what I suspect really happened. Is there a way to get a transcript of the instructions to the jury?
    So you are just spouting off nonsense withouyt any factual information to back up what you say. Figures.
    Like I previously said. The only flagrant display here, are the assertions coming from your biased imagination.
    “The law is reason, free from passion.”
    Aristotle
    (≚ᄌ≚)

  9. #269
    On Vacation
    joko104's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Last Seen
    12-03-17 @ 03:32 AM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    31,568
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: Police not guilty in Kelly Thomas death; DA won't try 3rd officer

    Quote Originally Posted by Excon View Post
    He was not just sitting there.
    He was no compliant, and was playing stupid.



    Can the bs. Unless I state such, you have no clue what is or isn't in my own view.


    He died resiting arrest. Not because he was poor or living on the streets.


    Wrong.
    The threat made was not acted upon and was only made in an attempt to gain compliance.
    There was no hitting him on the back of the head either. If you think that you are not paying attention or are seeing what you want to. Which speaks towards your bias.
    He swiped at his arm.


    I wouldn't be resisting. And I highly doubt you would be resisting either.

    That is accurate. I never opposed or resisted the police. I had canned summary explanation/statements drafted by an attorney and if the police wanted discussing I would repeat what I had said (adding facts relevant to the situation) and come to handing them the law firm's card. However, I did answer questions/make a statement if asked that would be brief and limited to the parameters and terminology that law firm had drafted.

    I never resisted in any way, only summarily answered questions with such answers I would not expand upon, and there was no circumstance in which I would have physically or verbally knowingly opposed police in nearly any situation. I saw the police as only risk and liability factors for which my interactions would only be on their initiative and then only in ways I had been told by the lawyer.

    However, a person has no obligation to be nice, personable, and certain not obligated to cooperate with answers. The officer was deliberately pricking with him including going to do a search with no probable cause to do so, and both threatened and struck the man for no legitimate reason.

    To claim multiple officers had to subdue a 100 pound man who had done nothing wrong whatsoever by clubbing him, obliterating his face, kneeing him in the ribs, repeatedly tasering him while forcing at least 500 pound on his back - justifying it because he was "resisting arrest" is so Gestapo it is shocking you're ok with it. It is one thing to thing the officers should not have been convicted of murder. It is another thing to declare what they did was correct and should done to anyone who get's pricky, is drunk or belligerent.

    Police will confront that thousands of times a day in this country. Your view is that even if the person was doing exactly nothing wrong, that person should be beaten and crushed to death.

  10. #270
    Sage
    Excon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Last Seen
    10-14-17 @ 01:26 PM
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    31,997

    Re: Police not guilty in Kelly Thomas death; DA won't try 3rd officer

    Quote Originally Posted by dolphinocean View Post
    Yes, I mean with mine too if I keep up with your senseless rants. So, go ahead and have your last words.
    It is your rants that are senseless.
    You don't understand the system or why a Jury's decision that is within the given evidence and the applicable law is the final word.
    You try an appeal to an irrelevant authority who's opinion is actually meaningless and do not even understand that Kelly escalated the events each and every step of the way.

    And you have the gall to claim someone who is pointing out factual information to you, is making senseless rants. That is pathetic, as well as senseless.
    “The law is reason, free from passion.”
    Aristotle
    (≚ᄌ≚)

Page 27 of 48 FirstFirst ... 17252627282937 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •