Page 22 of 48 FirstFirst ... 12202122232432 ... LastLast
Results 211 to 220 of 475

Thread: Police not guilty in Kelly Thomas death; DA won't try 3rd officer[W:173:381]

  1. #211
    Sage
    poweRob's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Last Seen
    Today @ 06:01 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Progressive
    Posts
    35,099

    Re: Police not guilty in Kelly Thomas death; DA won't try 3rd officer

    Quote Originally Posted by ric27 View Post
    That's utter bs

    Cops shooting at a van full of kids and there are others

    Do your homework
    What are you talking about? I've not seen Excon ever stand on the side of the citizen on threads in this forum. Him going out and digging up something off the internet isn't the same as threads started in here.
    Quote Originally Posted by Moderate Right View Post
    The sad fact is that having a pedophile win is better than having a Democrat in office. I'm all for a solution where a Republican gets in that isn't Moore.

  2. #212
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Volunteer State
    Last Seen
    10-17-16 @ 03:44 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    4,138
    Blog Entries
    7

    Re: Police not guilty in Kelly Thomas death; DA won't try 3rd officer

    Quote Originally Posted by ric27 View Post
    That's simply bs

    The totality of the circumstances/reasonableness is what you will be judged on in court....hence, the not guilty verdict
    The totality of the circumstances/reasonableness boils down to just one thing: unreasonable overwhelming police brutality against an unarmed victim who did nothing wrong. Our court is not always perfect in every case given the current jury system.

  3. #213
    Sage
    ric27's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Last Seen
    06-15-17 @ 02:57 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    7,539

    Re: Police not guilty in Kelly Thomas death; DA won't try 3rd officer

    Quote Originally Posted by poweRob View Post
    What are you talking about? I've not seen Excon ever stand on the side of the citizen on threads in this forum. Him going out and digging up something off the internet isn't the same as threads started in here.
    Ok, one more time

    Wrong!

  4. #214
    Sage
    poweRob's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Last Seen
    Today @ 06:01 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Progressive
    Posts
    35,099

    Re: Police not guilty in Kelly Thomas death; DA won't try 3rd officer

    Quote Originally Posted by ric27 View Post
    Ok, one more time

    Wrong!
    link to one where he has then since you are apparently the authority on Excon's posts.
    Quote Originally Posted by Moderate Right View Post
    The sad fact is that having a pedophile win is better than having a Democrat in office. I'm all for a solution where a Republican gets in that isn't Moore.

  5. #215
    Sage
    Excon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Last Seen
    10-14-17 @ 01:26 PM
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    31,997

    Re: Police not guilty in Kelly Thomas death; DA won't try 3rd officer

    Quote Originally Posted by poweRob View Post
    What are you talking about? I've not seen Excon ever stand on the side of the citizen on threads in this forum. Him going out and digging up something off the internet isn't the same as threads started in here.
    Doesn't mater if you have or haven't.
    Nor does a person have to.

    Just coming out and saying such is nothing more than an objective showing of your own biased thoughts.
    Last edited by Excon; 01-19-14 at 11:25 PM.
    “The law is reason, free from passion.”
    Aristotle
    (≚ᄌ≚)

  6. #216
    Sage
    poweRob's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Last Seen
    Today @ 06:01 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Progressive
    Posts
    35,099

    Re: Police not guilty in Kelly Thomas death; DA won't try 3rd officer

    Quote Originally Posted by Excon View Post
    Doesn't mater if you have or haven't.
    Nor does person does a person have to.

    Just coming out and saying such is nothing more than an objective showing of your own biased thoughts.
    uhhhh wut?
    Quote Originally Posted by Moderate Right View Post
    The sad fact is that having a pedophile win is better than having a Democrat in office. I'm all for a solution where a Republican gets in that isn't Moore.

  7. #217
    Sage
    Excon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Last Seen
    10-14-17 @ 01:26 PM
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    31,997

    Re: Police not guilty in Kelly Thomas death; DA won't try 3rd officer

    Quote Originally Posted by poweRob View Post
    link to one where he has then since you are apparently the authority on Excon's posts.
    I have already given you two links to each of two separate topics. That is four links in all.
    Ric has mentioned a third.
    Are these really not sufficient?
    And why do you want to make this personal?
    “The law is reason, free from passion.”
    Aristotle
    (≚ᄌ≚)

  8. #218
    Sage
    Excon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Last Seen
    10-14-17 @ 01:26 PM
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    31,997

    Re: Police not guilty in Kelly Thomas death; DA won't try 3rd officer

    Quote Originally Posted by dolphinocean View Post
    The totality of the circumstances/reasonableness boils down to just one thing: unreasonable overwhelming police brutality against an unarmed victim who did nothing wrong. Our court is not always perfect in every case given the current jury system.
    Wrong again.
    If you don't like it. Take it up with the Jury.
    Maybe they can explain to you how wrong you are.
    “The law is reason, free from passion.”
    Aristotle
    (≚ᄌ≚)

  9. #219
    Sage
    poweRob's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Last Seen
    Today @ 06:01 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Progressive
    Posts
    35,099

    Re: Police not guilty in Kelly Thomas death; DA won't try 3rd officer

    Quote Originally Posted by Excon View Post
    I have already given you two links to each of two separate topics. That is four links in all.
    Ric has mentioned a third.
    Are these really not sufficient?
    And why do you want to make this personal?
    I'm thinking that you don't know what a link is.
    Quote Originally Posted by Moderate Right View Post
    The sad fact is that having a pedophile win is better than having a Democrat in office. I'm all for a solution where a Republican gets in that isn't Moore.

  10. #220
    Sage
    Excon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Last Seen
    10-14-17 @ 01:26 PM
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    31,997

    Re: Police not guilty in Kelly Thomas death; DA won't try 3rd officer

    Quote Originally Posted by poweRob View Post
    uhhhh wut?
    I am more than sure you understood the first and third sentences, prior to the second being edited.
    Stop trying to make things personal.
    “The law is reason, free from passion.”
    Aristotle
    (≚ᄌ≚)

Page 22 of 48 FirstFirst ... 12202122232432 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •