Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011 LastLast
Results 81 to 90 of 110

Thread: Hillary Clinton ranks last on U.S. 'most admired' list, behind Rush Limbaugh, Bush

  1. #81
    The Dude
    Kobie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    Western NY
    Last Seen
    Today @ 08:25 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    42,890

    Re: Hillary Clinton ranks last on U.S. 'most admired' list, behind Rush Limbaugh, Bus

    Quote Originally Posted by Grant View Post
    Yes, of course. Vince Foster is dead. What difference, at this point, does it make?
    You guys have gotten a lot of mileage out of a horrifically taken-out-of-context quote. When you're done being intellectually dishonest, give me a shout.
    Freedom of speech is not freedom from criticism.

  2. #82
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Where I am now
    Last Seen
    09-11-17 @ 03:00 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    16,386

    Re: Hillary Clinton ranks last on U.S. 'most admired' list, behind Rush Limbaugh, Bus

    Good...extremely overrated politician, imo. Smart and can sound tough; but actually just another spineless politician with little imagination or honor.

    I hope the next POTUS is a woman (men have had enough kicks at the can and have - generally - failed miserably, including the last two)...but not Clinton, please. Not her.

    I want as POTUS a smart, open-minded woman who believes in fiscal discipline and 'practical compassion' and who has (and here is where Clinton fails especially miserably, imo) honor and creativity. Someone who leads, not follows.

    Btw, 'practical compassion' means helping those that genuinely need it...not who just want it.
    Last edited by DA60; 01-21-14 at 07:42 AM.

  3. #83
    Sage
    disneydude's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 07:24 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    25,144

    Re: Hillary Clinton ranks last on U.S. 'most admired' list, behind Rush Limbaugh, Bus

    Quote Originally Posted by Grant View Post
    If people are genuinely aware of all of this, how could they possibly support Hillary Clinton? What possible justification could there be?
    Because Americans aren't stupid....they recognize BS propaganda and talking points when they see them.
    <font size=5><b>Its been several weeks since the Vegas shooting.  Its it still "Too Early" or can we start having the conversation about finally doing something about these mass shootings???​</b></font>

  4. #84
    Sage
    j-mac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    South Carolina
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 07:02 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    30,274

    Re: Hillary Clinton ranks last on U.S. 'most admired' list, behind Rush Limbaugh, Bus

    Quote Originally Posted by disneydude View Post
    Because Americans aren't stupid....they recognize BS propaganda and talking points when they see them.
    You don't believe that for a second.
    Americans are so enamored of equality that they would rather be equal in slavery than unequal in freedom.

    Alexis de Tocqueville

  5. #85
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Canada, Costa Rica
    Last Seen
    05-16-16 @ 09:45 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    31,645

    Re: Hillary Clinton ranks last on U.S. 'most admired' list, behind Rush Limbaugh, Bus

    Quote Originally Posted by j-mac View Post
    You don't believe that for a second.
    But what if he does? That's the problem.

  6. #86
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Canada, Costa Rica
    Last Seen
    05-16-16 @ 09:45 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    31,645

    Re: Hillary Clinton ranks last on U.S. 'most admired' list, behind Rush Limbaugh, Bus

    Quote Originally Posted by Kobie View Post
    You guys have gotten a lot of mileage out of a horrifically taken-out-of-context quote. When you're done being intellectually dishonest, give me a shout.
    Why not put the entire quote in context then?

    She was responsible for what went on in Benghazi and that was part of her response. How do you want to spin it?

  7. #87
    Sage
    j-mac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    South Carolina
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 07:02 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    30,274

    Re: Hillary Clinton ranks last on U.S. 'most admired' list, behind Rush Limbaugh, Bus

    Quote Originally Posted by Grant View Post
    But what if he does? That's the problem.

    He can't, he just simply can't...Because if he did, he wouldn't sound like he is typing off a prepared sheet of progressive talking point blather straight out of DailyKOS most of the time.
    Americans are so enamored of equality that they would rather be equal in slavery than unequal in freedom.

    Alexis de Tocqueville

  8. #88
    The Dude
    Kobie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    Western NY
    Last Seen
    Today @ 08:25 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    42,890

    Re: Hillary Clinton ranks last on U.S. 'most admired' list, behind Rush Limbaugh, Bus

    Quote Originally Posted by Grant View Post
    Why not put the entire quote in context then?

    She was responsible for what went on in Benghazi and that was part of her response. How do you want to spin it?
    Done that, quite literally, a hundred times. But I'll do it again.

    http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-me...nce-does-it-m/

    With all due respect, the fact is we had four dead Americans. Was it because of a protest or was it because of guys out for a walk one night who decided that they’d they go kill some Americans? What difference at this point does it make? It is our job to figure out what happened and do everything we can to prevent it from ever happening again, Senator. Now, honestly, I will do my best to answer your questions about this, but the fact is that people were trying in real time to get to the best information. The IC has a process, I understand, going with the other committees to explain how these talking points came out. But you know, to be clear, it is, from my perspective, less important today looking backwards as to why these militants decided they did it than to find them and bring them to justice, and then maybe we’ll figure out what was going on in the meantime.
    Freedom of speech is not freedom from criticism.

  9. #89
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Canada, Costa Rica
    Last Seen
    05-16-16 @ 09:45 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    31,645

    Re: Hillary Clinton ranks last on U.S. 'most admired' list, behind Rush Limbaugh, Bus

    Quote Originally Posted by Kobie View Post
    Done that, quite literally, a hundred times. But I'll do it again.

    In Context: Hillary Clinton's 'What difference does it make' comment | PolitiFact
    And now we know that all of that was lies, and you say you;ve repeated these lines a hundred times?? Have you no shame??

    .Watch the liars at work. Obama and Hillary Blame Youtube Video for Benghazi Terrorist Attack as Coffins Arrive - YouTube

  10. #90
    The Dude
    Kobie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    Western NY
    Last Seen
    Today @ 08:25 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    42,890

    Re: Hillary Clinton ranks last on U.S. 'most admired' list, behind Rush Limbaugh, Bus

    Quote Originally Posted by Grant View Post
    And now we know that all of that was lies, and you say you;ve repeated these lines a hundred times?? Have you no shame??

    .Watch the liars at work. Obama and Hillary Blame Youtube Video for Benghazi Terrorist Attack as Coffins Arrive - YouTube
    Christ, you could not miss the point more if you tried.

    You guys constantly use the "what difference does it make" line as some sort of "proof" that Hillary didn't care about four dead in Benghazi. This clearly was not the case if you take the entire statement in context. And you have the ****ing balls to ask me if I have no shame when you've been lying about what her statement meant for the last 8 months or so. Puh-leeze.
    Freedom of speech is not freedom from criticism.

Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •