Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ... 210111213 LastLast
Results 111 to 120 of 130

Thread: Holder: Feds recognize Utah’s same-sex marriages[W:50]

  1. #111
    Sage
    Phys251's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Georgia
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:53 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Slightly Liberal
    Posts
    12,713

    Re: Holder: Feds recognize Utah’s same-sex marriages[W:50]

    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Nick View Post
    Yes, our federal government cannot circumvent the constitution - which it has been doing and been making a habit of doing in an attempt of progress (meaning YOU TOLERATING THEIR TYRANNY DOING SUCH)...
    That is a pathetically weak retort. Are you a white, straight, cisgender, male, Christian, citizen of the USA, by chance?
    "A man you can bait with a tweet is not a man we can trust with nuclear weapons." --Hillary Rodham Clinton
    "Innocent until proven guilty is for criminal convictions, not elections." --Mitt Romney

  2. #112
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Chicago
    Last Seen
    10-30-14 @ 12:38 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    7,908

    Re: Holder: Feds recognize Utah’s same-sex marriages[W:50]

    Let me ask some of you this question:

    If the federal government/Obama/Holder et al is so passionate about gay marriage why don't they amend the Constitution instead of suing states?

    Because they cant.

    It's a state issue........

    It's no different than states legalizing pot...

    They're not even going to **** with that **** beyond VIOLATING THE TENTH AMENDMENT AND DIRECT DEMOCRACY AND SUING STATES!

  3. #113
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Chicago
    Last Seen
    10-30-14 @ 12:38 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    7,908

    Re: Holder: Feds recognize Utah’s same-sex marriages[W:50]

    Quote Originally Posted by Phys251 View Post
    That is a pathetically weak retort. Are you a white, straight, cisgender, male, Christian, citizen of the USA, by chance?
    Why would it matter?

    You racist?

    Bias?

    Sexist?

    You're just reaffirming my entire idea on the progressive philosophy.

  4. #114
    Sage
    Phys251's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Georgia
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:53 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Slightly Liberal
    Posts
    12,713

    Re: Holder: Feds recognize Utah’s same-sex marriages[W:50]

    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Nick View Post
    Why would it matter?

    You racist?

    Bias?

    Sexist?

    You're just reaffirming my entire idea on the progressive philosophy.
    Your white, straight, cisgender, male, Christian, etc. privileges blind you from seeing the oppression that nonwhites, LGBTs, women, nonchristians, noncitizens, etc. get to endure in varying degrees in the United States of America in the year 2014. And when this privilege is pointed out to you, you can choose to view it as an attack or a learning opportunity. You have chosen the reaction I chose for many years. May you find the healing that soon comes from acknowledging your privilege.
    "A man you can bait with a tweet is not a man we can trust with nuclear weapons." --Hillary Rodham Clinton
    "Innocent until proven guilty is for criminal convictions, not elections." --Mitt Romney

  5. #115
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Chicago
    Last Seen
    10-30-14 @ 12:38 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    7,908

    Re: Holder: Feds recognize Utah’s same-sex marriages[W:50]

    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Nick View Post
    Yes, our federal government cannot circumvent the constitution - which it has been doing and been making a habit of doing in an attempt of progress (meaning YOU TOLERATING THEIR TYRANNY DOING SUCH)...
    Your name speaks volumes...

    Want your grants eh?

    I bet more cats are out here with no degrees making more progress in physics than you are while you collect your taxpayer funded grants.

  6. #116
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Chicago
    Last Seen
    10-30-14 @ 12:38 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    7,908

    Re: Holder: Feds recognize Utah’s same-sex marriages[W:50]

    Quote Originally Posted by Phys251 View Post
    Your white, straight, cisgender, male, Christian, etc. privileges blind you from seeing the oppression that nonwhites, LGBTs, women, nonchristians, noncitizens, etc. get to endure in varying degrees in the United States of America in the year 2014. And when this privilege is pointed out to you, you can choose to view it as an attack or a learning opportunity. You have chosen the reaction I chose for many years. May you find the healing that soon comes from acknowledging your privilege.
    If it really matters to you I'm a dark brown Sicilian and most people in my Mexican neighborhood confuse me with being Mexican or just a day worker when I go about my day.

    Yeah us Tea Party libertarian folks all don't look like "Duck Dynasty."

  7. #117
    Sage
    Phys251's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Georgia
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:53 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Slightly Liberal
    Posts
    12,713

    Re: Holder: Feds recognize Utah’s same-sex marriages[W:50]

    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Nick View Post
    Your name speaks volumes...

    Want your grants eh?

    I bet more cats are out here with no degrees making more progress in physics than you are while you collect your taxpayer funded grants.
    And here come the argumenta ad homimem. Like clockwork.

    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Nick View Post
    If it really matters to you I'm a dark brown Sicilian and most people in my Mexican neighborhood confuse me with being Mexican or just a day worker when I go about my day.

    Yeah us Tea Party libertarian folks all don't look like "Duck Dynasty."
    Cool story bro.
    "A man you can bait with a tweet is not a man we can trust with nuclear weapons." --Hillary Rodham Clinton
    "Innocent until proven guilty is for criminal convictions, not elections." --Mitt Romney

  8. #118
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Chicago
    Last Seen
    10-30-14 @ 12:38 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    7,908

    Re: Holder: Feds recognize Utah’s same-sex marriages[W:50]

    Quote Originally Posted by Phys251 View Post
    And here come the argumenta ad homimem. Like clockwork.



    Cool story bro.
    I'm not even interested in your nonsense attempt at a fight - because you're bored...

    Love the Latin (kinda)...

    I have no desire to watch you throw random **** at the wall and see was could stick or fall.

    If you have not desire to debate and rather talk **** and make blanket racist and bias accusations I'm going to put you on ignore...

    You want to have a serious debate - well I'm open for discussion.

    I gotta do a few things but will be back shortly to see where you stand.

  9. #119
    Sage
    Phys251's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Georgia
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:53 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Slightly Liberal
    Posts
    12,713

    Re: Holder: Feds recognize Utah’s same-sex marriages[W:50]

    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Nick View Post
    I'm not even interested in your nonsense attempt at a fight - because you're bored...

    Love the Latin (kinda)...

    I have no desire to watch you throw random **** at the wall and see was could stick or fall.

    If you have not desire to debate and rather talk **** and make blanket racist and bias accusations I'm going to put you on ignore...

    You want to have a serious debate - well I'm open for discussion.

    I gotta do a few things but will be back shortly to see where you stand.
    I accept your surrender.
    "A man you can bait with a tweet is not a man we can trust with nuclear weapons." --Hillary Rodham Clinton
    "Innocent until proven guilty is for criminal convictions, not elections." --Mitt Romney

  10. #120
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Chicago
    Last Seen
    10-30-14 @ 12:38 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    7,908

    Re: Holder: Feds recognize Utah’s same-sex marriages[W:50]

    Quote Originally Posted by Phys251 View Post
    I accept your surrender.
    You have anything of substance to say other than "you're a white, Christian, racist, homo" or whatever your implications were?

Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ... 210111213 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •