Page 5 of 58 FirstFirst ... 345671555 ... LastLast
Results 41 to 50 of 575

Thread: Emails link top Christie aide to GWB lane-closing controversy - [W:77,109:573]

  1. #41
    Canadian Conservative
    CanadaJohn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Toronto, Ontario, Canada
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 09:54 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    27,182

    re: Emails link top Christie aide to GWB lane-closing controversy - [W:77,109]

    Quote Originally Posted by humbolt View Post
    Ross Perot called it the giant sucking sound. Naturally, the difference between Benghazi and a lane closing is that nobody on the left was inconvenienced by Benghazi.
    Good evening H.

    I wonder if it was the "left" lane that Christie closed.
    "Liberals claim to want to give a hearing to other views, but then are shocked and offended to discover that there are other views." William F. Buckley Jr.

  2. #42
    Canadian Conservative
    CanadaJohn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Toronto, Ontario, Canada
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 09:54 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    27,182

    re: Emails link top Christie aide to GWB lane-closing controversy - [W:77,109]

    Quote Originally Posted by The German View Post
    So you actualy believe that the opposition to you, is not capable of the same thinkingpower as you are and therefor infirior and subhuman?

    Does one have many friends when marching under a swastiker banner?
    How you got any of that from my post is beyond me. And your implication that I'm a Nazi is past stupid all the way to asinine.
    "Liberals claim to want to give a hearing to other views, but then are shocked and offended to discover that there are other views." William F. Buckley Jr.

  3. #43
    Pontificator
    iliveonramen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    On a Gravy Train with Biscuit Wheels
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 10:35 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    9,158

    re: Emails link top Christie aide to GWB lane-closing controversy - [W:77,109]

    I think it's way to far in front of any election. it will be forgotten or used as a line by Dems but won't really have an impact.
    “Capitalism is the astounding belief that the most wickedest of men will do the most wickedest of things for the greatest good of everyone.” John Maynard Keynes

  4. #44
    Professor

    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Last Seen
    10-28-16 @ 07:51 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    1,526

    re: Emails link top Christie aide to GWB lane-closing controversy - [W:77,109]

    LOL, I opened the link and had to double check to make sure it wasn't someone getting duped by some satire site. Seriously? I think Christie is a big d-bag but a friggin traffic jam is considered news? And a controversy?

  5. #45
    Sage


    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    IL
    Last Seen
    Today @ 02:56 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    36,762

    re: Emails link top Christie aide to GWB lane-closing controversy - [W:77,109]

    I would expect it to be an attack by GOP primary opponents long before DEMs get ahold of it .
    Quote Originally Posted by iliveonramen View Post
    I think it's way to far in front of any election. it will be forgotten or used as a line by Dems but won't really have an impact.
    Physics is Phun

  6. #46
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Last Seen
    03-22-15 @ 11:30 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    2,788

    re: Emails link top Christie aide to GWB lane-closing controversy - [W:77,109]

    Quote Originally Posted by CanadaJohn View Post
    How you got any of that from my post is beyond me. And your implication that I'm a Nazi is past stupid all the way to asinine.
    Well since you wrote:

    "Has anyone actually studied what goes on between the ears of the average leftist?"
    Which sounds like you considere them to be an infiror species.

    Or something that Bruno Berger a SS Hauptsturmführer and member of the SS medical board, who studies skullshapes of races considered to be infirior would have said:


  7. #47
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Last Seen
    02-18-14 @ 08:18 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    5,660

    re: Emails link top Christie aide to GWB lane-closing controversy - [W:77,109]

    Quote Originally Posted by Deuce View Post
    .... what? Saying someone should be charged with terrorism for causing a traffic jam is failing to complain about someone causing a traffic jam? I'm not sure I get your meaning.
    never mind

  8. #48
    Sage


    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    IL
    Last Seen
    Today @ 02:56 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    36,762

    re: Emails link top Christie aide to GWB lane-closing controversy - [W:77,109]

    Actually, CC closed two lanes, the left and the right.
    You know he is a straight-shooter right down the center lane .
    Quote Originally Posted by CanadaJohn View Post
    Good evening H.

    I wonder if it was the "left" lane that Christie closed.
    Physics is Phun

  9. #49
    Canadian Conservative
    CanadaJohn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Toronto, Ontario, Canada
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 09:54 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    27,182

    re: Emails link top Christie aide to GWB lane-closing controversy - [W:77,109]

    Quote Originally Posted by The German View Post
    Which sounds like you considere them to be an infiror species.

    Or something that Bruno Berger a SS Hauptsturmführer and member of the SS medical board, who studies skullshapes of races considered to be infirior would have said:
    So, because you didn't understand what I wrote, you immediately thought NAZI. How very German of you.

    Wondering what goes on in the minds of a leftist does not imply inferiority - you're making that assumption - but it does imply I find their thought processes to be incomprehensible - frankly, just as I find you immediately thinking about Nazis to be incomprehensible.
    "Liberals claim to want to give a hearing to other views, but then are shocked and offended to discover that there are other views." William F. Buckley Jr.

  10. #50
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Last Seen
    03-22-15 @ 11:30 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    2,788

    re: Emails link top Christie aide to GWB lane-closing controversy - [W:77,109]

    Quote Originally Posted by CanadaJohn View Post
    So, because you didn't understand what I wrote, you immediately thought NAZI. How very German of you.

    Wondering what goes on in the minds of a leftist does not imply inferiority - you're making that assumption - but it does imply I find their thought processes to be incomprehensible - frankly, just as I find you immediately thinking about Nazis to be incomprehensible.
    What else am I supposed to think when you suggest that someones mind works "different"

Page 5 of 58 FirstFirst ... 345671555 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •