Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast
Results 61 to 70 of 78

Thread: High Demand: Price of legal marijuana soars in Colorado

  1. #61
    The Dude
    Kobie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    Western NY
    Last Seen
    Today @ 08:07 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    42,868

    Re: High Demand: Price of legal marijuana soars in Colorado

    Quote Originally Posted by Rocketman View Post
    too lazy? is that what you are stating?
    Too baked.
    Freedom of speech is not freedom from criticism.

  2. #62
    Is Idiot Supreme
    Davo The Mavo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Midwest
    Last Seen
    11-08-17 @ 04:04 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    2,999

    Re: High Demand: Price of legal marijuana soars in Colorado

    Quote Originally Posted by radioman View Post
    True enough....but $400 an ounce???
    Why, I know a guy who.............never mind.
    Average price of a quarter ounce of adult strength is $100.00 in Chicago-land. More expensive in the city.

  3. #63
    Global Moderator
    The Truth is out there.
    Kal'Stang's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Bonners Ferry ID USA
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    32,857
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: High Demand: Price of legal marijuana soars in Colorado

    Quote Originally Posted by Lursa View Post
    How can it be a failure? Constitutionally, IMO it cannot be.

    Unless it takes more law enforcement lives, and costs more in court and prison costs over the next 5 decades than in the previous 5, I'm not sure how it could be.
    There's more to this than LEO lives, court and prison costs. But I'll just keep my mouth shut. No one wants to hear the possibilities and will always scoff at them when stated. All people care about is the here and now and screw everything else that doesn't affect them in a visible, direct way.
    I have an answer for everything...you may not like the answer or it may not satisfy your curiosity..but it will still be an answer. ~ Kal'Stang

    My mind and my heart are saying I'm in my twenties. My body is pointing at my mind and heart and laughing its ass off. ~ Kal'Stang

  4. #64
    Sage
    poweRob's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Last Seen
    Today @ 08:55 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Progressive
    Posts
    34,843

    Re: High Demand: Price of legal marijuana soars in Colorado

    Quote Originally Posted by Rocketman View Post
    I was in fort collins last fall after the legislation had passed and people were already going crazy, your snotty opinion does not change facts that many who complain about health insurance costs are the same ones that have money to buy everything else including pot.
    Funny how you say the fact that an Iraq vet was first in line and many of the rest were rather white collar folks... as the NEWS reported it and you called it "opinion" then counter by presenting your opinion and declare it fact. Up is down I suppose.
    Quote Originally Posted by Moderate Right View Post
    The sad fact is that having a pedophile win is better than having a Democrat in office. I'm all for a solution where a Republican gets in that isn't Moore.

  5. #65
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Last Seen
    02-18-14 @ 08:18 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    5,660

    Re: High Demand: Price of legal marijuana soars in Colorado

    Quote Originally Posted by poweRob View Post
    Funny how you say the fact that an Iraq vet was first in line and many of the rest were rather white collar folks... as the NEWS reported it and you called it "opinion" then counter by presenting your opinion and declare it fact. Up is down I suppose.
    he thinks the first ten in line represent the whole state of pot users

  6. #66
    Sage
    poweRob's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Last Seen
    Today @ 08:55 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Progressive
    Posts
    34,843

    Re: High Demand: Price of legal marijuana soars in Colorado

    Quote Originally Posted by Rocketman View Post
    he thinks the first ten in line represent the whole state of pot users
    I do? I'm just going by the news stories I saw. You are going by ignorance through stereotyping.

    Meh...
    Quote Originally Posted by Moderate Right View Post
    The sad fact is that having a pedophile win is better than having a Democrat in office. I'm all for a solution where a Republican gets in that isn't Moore.

  7. #67
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Last Seen
    02-18-14 @ 08:18 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    5,660

    Re: High Demand: Price of legal marijuana soars in Colorado

    Quote Originally Posted by poweRob View Post
    I do? I'm just going by the news stories I saw. You are going by ignorance through stereotyping.

    Meh...
    You go with the first ten and call me ignorant?

  8. #68
    Sage
    poweRob's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Last Seen
    Today @ 08:55 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Progressive
    Posts
    34,843

    Re: High Demand: Price of legal marijuana soars in Colorado

    Quote Originally Posted by Rocketman View Post
    You go with the first ten and call me ignorant?
    I don't know where you are gettting this first 10 bit but TBH... you have a habit of making things up so no surprise there.

    Here's a recap of what I said:

    Quote Originally Posted by poweRob
    Just for your information the first person allowed to buy some was an Iraq vet and the rest of the day was doctors and lawyers type according to the news reports.
    So that number of "first ten" you keep reiterating... is just you again making crap up.

    The prices were $400 an ounce. I can't imagine too many of the people you envision as liberal losers lining up for that price.
    Last edited by poweRob; 01-05-14 at 12:13 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Moderate Right View Post
    The sad fact is that having a pedophile win is better than having a Democrat in office. I'm all for a solution where a Republican gets in that isn't Moore.

  9. #69
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Last Seen
    02-18-14 @ 08:18 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    5,660

    Re: High Demand: Price of legal marijuana soars in Colorado

    Quote Originally Posted by poweRob View Post
    I don't know where you are gettting this first 10 bit but TBH... you have a habit of making things up so no surprise there.

    Here's a recap of what I said:



    So that number of "first ten" you keep reiterating... is just you again making crap up.

    The prices were $400 an ounce. I can't imagine too many of the people you envision as liberal losers lining up for that price.
    Basically what you said is a few, pathetic

  10. #70
    Professor
    Capster78's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Florida
    Last Seen
    08-24-15 @ 02:35 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    2,253

    Re: High Demand: Price of legal marijuana soars in Colorado

    Quote Originally Posted by iacardsfan View Post
    Obviously the supply will catch up with the demand. More dispensaries will be opened and more people will begin living the American dream: starting their own profitable business and being able to move up and down the socioeconomic ladder at will. The prices will certainly fall once the free market has its way.
    This is exactly what will happen. It is kind of like when the new PS4 came out. Prices are thru the roof at first, and only the idiots that want to brag about being the first in will pay to brag about it.
    - There was never a good war, or a bad peace.
    - Idealistically, everything should work as you planed it to. Realistically, it depends on how idealistic you are as to the measure of success.
    - Better to be a pessimist before, and an optimist afterwords.

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •