Page 98 of 132 FirstFirst ... 488896979899100108 ... LastLast
Results 971 to 980 of 1317

Thread: 'Duck Dynasty': A&E warned Phil Robertson about speaking out too much [W:1111]

  1. #971
    Sage


    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    IL
    Last Seen
    Today @ 02:56 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    36,762

    re: 'Duck Dynasty': A&E warned Phil Robertson about speaking out too much [W:1111]

    Duck's words are right out of the KKK mantra of the 1920's..
    Back then, the KKK opposed immigration of Eastern and Southern Europeans..
    You know who Duckk/GOP/TEAts oppose now, RITE ?
    Quote Originally Posted by Excon View Post
    You are speaking nonsense to what is being discussed.
    It has no relevance.

    Phil made no comparison.
    Physics is Phun

  2. #972
    I'm kind of a big deal

    AGENT J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:16 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    44,779

    re: 'Duck Dynasty': A&E warned Phil Robertson about speaking out too much [W:1111]

    who the hell is phil robertson and what was the supposed ignorant, racist and or uneducated stuff he said?

    also is he related to that bigoted moron Pat Robertson? if so that would explain a lot.
    This space is currently owned by The Great Winchester, stay tuned for future messages!
    Make America Great Again!
    Pro-Equal Rights / Pro-Gun Rights / Pro-Human Rights / Pro-Choice

  3. #973
    Heavy Hitter


    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Last Seen
    @
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    63,554

    re: 'Duck Dynasty': A&E warned Phil Robertson about speaking out too much [W:1111]

    Quote Originally Posted by Excon View Post
    Stop with your dishonesty.
    You can show no such comparison. It doesn't exist.

    Your assertions are nothing but the manifestations of convoluted biased thoughts.
    Stop with your dishonesty.
    I have repeatedly shown the comparison. It exists.

    Your assertions are nothing but a denial of Phil's convoluted biased thoughts.

  4. #974
    Sage
    Excon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Last Seen
    10-14-17 @ 01:26 PM
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    31,997

    re: 'Duck Dynasty': A&E warned Phil Robertson about speaking out too much [W:1111]

    Quote Originally Posted by Removable Mind View Post
    Okay...not a good comparison, but okay. If it's so important to you to try to continue to stick up for these yuppies playing like swamp hicks...feel free to do so

    As he appeared the way he does now before the show even started it is unlikely that he playing anything.
    And as a hunter, his appearance is in accord.
    “The law is reason, free from passion.”
    Aristotle
    (≚ᄌ≚)

  5. #975
    Heavy Hitter


    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Last Seen
    @
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    63,554

    re: 'Duck Dynasty': A&E warned Phil Robertson about speaking out too much [W:1111]

    Quote Originally Posted by AGENT J View Post
    who the hell is phil robertson and what was the supposed ignorant, racist and or uneducated stuff he said?

    also is he related to that bigoted moron Pat Robertson? if so that would explain a lot.
    Were you out of the country this past week?

    Duck Dynasty's Phil Robertson Gives Drew Magary a Tour

  6. #976
    Sage
    Excon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Last Seen
    10-14-17 @ 01:26 PM
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    31,997

    re: 'Duck Dynasty': A&E warned Phil Robertson about speaking out too much [W:1111]

    Quote Originally Posted by NIMBY View Post
    Duck's words are right out of the KKK mantra of the 1920's..
    Back then, the KKK opposed immigration of Eastern and Southern Europeans..
    You know who Duckk/GOP/TEAts oppose now, RITE ?
    Wrong.
    “The law is reason, free from passion.”
    Aristotle
    (≚ᄌ≚)

  7. #977
    Sage
    Excon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Last Seen
    10-14-17 @ 01:26 PM
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    31,997

    re: 'Duck Dynasty': A&E warned Phil Robertson about speaking out too much [W:1111]

    Quote Originally Posted by calamity View Post
    Stop with your dishonesty.
    I have repeatedly shown the comparison. It exists.

    Your assertions are nothing but a denial of Phil's convoluted biased thoughts.
    Now you are purposely just lying.
    You have done no such thing, nor could you, as no comparison was made.

    Your assertions are nothing but the manifestations of convoluted biased thoughts.

    And you can continue to repeat what I say back to me all you want.
    I enjoy it.
    Coming from me it is factual.

    Coming from you it is delusional absurdity.

    So I am just laughing at your actions.
    “The law is reason, free from passion.”
    Aristotle
    (≚ᄌ≚)

  8. #978
    Sage


    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    IL
    Last Seen
    Today @ 02:56 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    36,762

    re: 'Duck Dynasty': A&E warned Phil Robertson about speaking out too much [W:1111]

    Wrong?
    Is that all you can say to Historical fact?

    Even though the 1920's KKK openly opposed Gays,
    they didn't compare them to Beastiality and Terrorists as DUCKkk did .
    Quote Originally Posted by Excon View Post
    Wrong.
    Physics is Phun

  9. #979
    Sage
    jmotivator's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Virginia
    Last Seen
    Today @ 12:11 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    16,662

    re: 'Duck Dynasty': A&E warned Phil Robertson about speaking out too much [W:1111]

    Quote Originally Posted by calamity View Post
    Obviously, a 16 year old boy cannot care for a family in this day and age. So in reality, you see nothing wrong with an older man marrying a 16-year old girl. Do you prefer she remain barefoot and pregnant or can she at least finish high school?
    It's her choice as to her calling in life. I'm not sure what level of education Kay Robertson achieved, but helping her husband run a $400 million business empire makes that point seem rater silly.

    Pretty lame that your Phil-defense has led you down the path where you now advocate Ephebophilia.
    Hah, you are sooooo stupid and hate filled. By your mind bogglingly idiotic interpretation of what an ephebophile means every teenager is an ephebophile. I mean seriously, why do you insist of making such idiotic statements? Step away from the keyboard. You are letting your hatred steer your brain into some astoundingly brainless attacks.

    An ephebophilia is the sexual attraction to adolescent girls. An ephebophile remains perpetually attracted to adolescent girls. Marrying young and remaining sexually attracted to that one woman for her entire life is not ephebophilia.
    Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Teach a man to fish and he stops voting for the Free Fish party.

  10. #980
    Sage
    Excon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Last Seen
    10-14-17 @ 01:26 PM
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    31,997

    re: 'Duck Dynasty': A&E warned Phil Robertson about speaking out too much [W:1111]

    Quote Originally Posted by NIMBY View Post
    Wrong?
    Is that all you can say to Historical fact?

    Even though the 1920's KKK openly opposed Gays,
    they didn't compare them to Beastiality and Terrorists as DUCKkk did .
    I said nothing in regards to historical fact.
    You are wrong about what he said.
    “The law is reason, free from passion.”
    Aristotle
    (≚ᄌ≚)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •