Page 93 of 132 FirstFirst ... 43839192939495103 ... LastLast
Results 921 to 930 of 1317

Thread: 'Duck Dynasty': A&E warned Phil Robertson about speaking out too much [W:1111]

  1. #921
    Sage
    Excon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Last Seen
    10-14-17 @ 01:26 PM
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    31,997

    re: 'Duck Dynasty': A&E warned Phil Robertson about speaking out too much [W:1111]

    Quote Originally Posted by Removable Mind View Post
    For a glimpse at the REAL DUCK DYNASTY FAMILY...SEE POST #909
    That is no more real than how they appear now.
    “The law is reason, free from passion.”
    Aristotle
    (≚ᄌ≚)

  2. #922
    Irremovable Intelligence
    Removable Mind's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Austin, Texas
    Last Seen
    Today @ 12:24 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    23,555

    re: 'Duck Dynasty': A&E warned Phil Robertson about speaking out too much [W:1111]

    Quote Originally Posted by Excon View Post
    That is no more real than how they appear now.
    If you say so....

  3. #923
    Sage
    Excon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Last Seen
    10-14-17 @ 01:26 PM
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    31,997

    re: 'Duck Dynasty': A&E warned Phil Robertson about speaking out too much [W:1111]

    Quote Originally Posted by calamity View Post
    The only lies here are you and your ilk arguing that he didn't say what the rest of us all know he did.
    Wrong.
    The lies are all yours saying he made a comparison he didn't make and saying he said something he didn't say.
    What you are doing is dishonest and called lying.
    “The law is reason, free from passion.”
    Aristotle
    (≚ᄌ≚)

  4. #924
    Heavy Hitter


    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Last Seen
    @
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    63,827

    re: 'Duck Dynasty': A&E warned Phil Robertson about speaking out too much [W:1111]

    Quote Originally Posted by nota bene View Post
    You've brought this up before, RM. People have been discussing this since at least March of this year, so what's your point? That the Robertsons are frauds? Did they keep their family pics secret?
    I think you'd find, if you bother to look, that most of the celebrity Right Wing folks are frauds...you know like Mother Moose Sarah and her supposed hunting skills.
    Sarah Palin's Shooting | Field & Stream
    Ms. Palin is an extremely inexperienced shooter.

    First, she allows her dad and the guide, who are both apparently nitwits, to jabber at her continually throughout the performance, make suggestions, swap rifles when it turns out that the first one has a bum scope (!), and allow her to blaze away at a moving animal.

    An experienced shooter knows that when he (she) picks up a gun, he (she) is responsible for it, and the way it works. If you have doubts about its safety, you don’t use it. Before you shoot at something living, you check to see if it’s sighted in. Period. No excuses.

    If nitwits are yammering at you, you tell them to shut the f**ck up because you can’t concentrate. No experienced shooter would put up with their nonsense.

    An experienced shooter would not ask if a rifle kicks before using it in the heat of battle. That would not be uppermost in their mind; getting the animal down would be.

    Why, before the fatal shot was fired, did the editor of the film superimpose a bogus crosshair on the poor dopey caribou? Why do we not see Ms. Palin firing the rifle? Is it because she did not do the shooting?

    Finally, look at the way she carries the rifle as the party walks up to the late lamented ungulate. No experienced shooter carries a rifle like this.

  5. #925
    Sage


    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    IL
    Last Seen
    Today @ 04:38 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    36,837

    re: 'Duck Dynasty': A&E warned Phil Robertson about speaking out too much [W:1111]

    Duckk is George Wallace reincarnate, but present day..
    He is Jefferson Davis IV, after the civil war, the 1920s version, the 1960s version, and of course now .
    Physics is Phun

  6. #926
    Heavy Hitter


    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Last Seen
    @
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    63,827

    re: 'Duck Dynasty': A&E warned Phil Robertson about speaking out too much [W:1111]

    Quote Originally Posted by Excon View Post
    Still telling lies huh? Figures.

    He said nothing racist or homophobic.
    Of course he did. That's why it's being discussed, and why you and your ilk are on high alert doing the CYA thing.

  7. #927
    Sage
    Excon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Last Seen
    10-14-17 @ 01:26 PM
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    31,997

    re: 'Duck Dynasty': A&E warned Phil Robertson about speaking out too much [W:1111]

    Quote Originally Posted by calamity View Post
    Of course he did. That's why it's being discussed, and why you and your ilk are on high alert doing the CYA thing.
    Of course he didn't.
    It is those absurd claims that are being shown to be false.
    “The law is reason, free from passion.”
    Aristotle
    (≚ᄌ≚)

  8. #928
    Heavy Hitter


    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Last Seen
    @
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    63,827

    re: 'Duck Dynasty': A&E warned Phil Robertson about speaking out too much [W:1111]

    Quote Originally Posted by Excon View Post
    Of course he didn't.
    It is those absurd claims that are being shown to be false.
    Only in your mind.

  9. #929
    Sage
    Excon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Last Seen
    10-14-17 @ 01:26 PM
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    31,997

    re: 'Duck Dynasty': A&E warned Phil Robertson about speaking out too much [W:1111]

    Quote Originally Posted by calamity View Post
    Only in your mind.
    No, the false claims are the manifestation of convoluted and biased thoughts.
    In reality, he did no such thing.
    “The law is reason, free from passion.”
    Aristotle
    (≚ᄌ≚)

  10. #930
    Sage


    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    IL
    Last Seen
    Today @ 04:38 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    36,837

    re: 'Duck Dynasty': A&E warned Phil Robertson about speaking out too much [W:1111]

    Quote Originally Posted by calamity View Post
    You, OTIH, are on that RW bandwagon rushing to defend a racist homophobe.
    Don't you love it when all the ultra-arch-RITE-ists have is "YOU LIE"..
    The LINK to what DUCKkk is saying is so-1920's KKK..
    Anti-immigrant, anti-GAY, anti--Others, dismissive of Blacks, anti-Hollywood/Reagan..
    Even Reagan starred in movies against these Turds .
    Physics is Phun

Page 93 of 132 FirstFirst ... 43839192939495103 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •