Page 84 of 132 FirstFirst ... 3474828384858694 ... LastLast
Results 831 to 840 of 1317

Thread: 'Duck Dynasty': A&E warned Phil Robertson about speaking out too much [W:1111]

  1. #831
    Sage
    Boo Radley's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Last Seen
    11-22-17 @ 04:22 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    36,858

    re: 'Duck Dynasty': A&E warned Phil Robertson about speaking out too much [W:1111]

    Quote Originally Posted by Excon View Post
    You are trying real hard to change the facts, but are still wrong.
    He made no such comparison.
    That is all a manifestation of your own delusional thoughts.
    There is no comparison there. Just an answer to a question asked.
    I'm sorry, but pre means before. This can only be a comparison. You are factually incorrect.

    AUSTAN GOOLSBEE: I think the world vests too much power, certainly in the president, probably in Washington in general for its influence on the economy, because most all of the economy has nothing to do with the government.

  2. #832
    Sage
    Excon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Last Seen
    10-14-17 @ 01:26 PM
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    31,997

    re: 'Duck Dynasty': A&E warned Phil Robertson about speaking out too much [W:1111]

    Quote Originally Posted by calamity View Post
    You are bending over backwards to avoid seeing that which is in front of your nose.
    Funny.
    Your deluded and biased thoughts are not present in reality, and therefore can not be seen.
    “The law is reason, free from passion.”
    Aristotle
    (≚ᄌ≚)

  3. #833
    Sage
    Excon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Last Seen
    10-14-17 @ 01:26 PM
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    31,997

    re: 'Duck Dynasty': A&E warned Phil Robertson about speaking out too much [W:1111]

    Quote Originally Posted by Boo Radley View Post
    I'm sorry, but pre means before. This can only be a comparison. You are factually incorrect.

    Yes, I agree. You are sorry. I suppose it is also common knowledge. But your being sorry is irrelevant, so there is no need to bring it up.

    Again with the absurdities.
    Figures.
    Well you are wrong again.
    Pre was the time period he was asked about. He made no comparison.
    “The law is reason, free from passion.”
    Aristotle
    (≚ᄌ≚)

  4. #834
    Sage
    Boo Radley's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Last Seen
    11-22-17 @ 04:22 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    36,858

    re: 'Duck Dynasty': A&E warned Phil Robertson about speaking out too much [W:1111]

    Quote Originally Posted by Excon View Post

    Yes, I agree. You are sorry. I suppose it is also common knowledge. But your being sorry is irrelevant, so there is no need to bring it up.

    Again with the absurdities.
    Figures.
    Well you are wrong again.
    Pre was the time period he was asked about. He made no comparison.
    Yes. He was asked about the time period (an irrelevant fact). And he said than. Compared to now, they were happier. Pre (before) welfare. Comparison.

    AUSTAN GOOLSBEE: I think the world vests too much power, certainly in the president, probably in Washington in general for its influence on the economy, because most all of the economy has nothing to do with the government.

  5. #835
    Heavy Hitter


    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Last Seen
    @
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    63,582

    re: 'Duck Dynasty': A&E warned Phil Robertson about speaking out too much [W:1111]

    Quote Originally Posted by Excon View Post
    You must be a paid shill.
    First you say "whistling ****ing Dixie " which he never said. When checked and shown you are wrong, you try to flip the script by then mentioning location which had nothing to do with what you said.

    The whole position that you have taken, and dishonestly argued, is simply wrong.
    Right...because I wrote whistling instead of singing.

    Your position is so desperate that you're grabbing at every straw you can find. Aren't ya?

  6. #836
    Sage
    Excon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Last Seen
    10-14-17 @ 01:26 PM
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    31,997

    re: 'Duck Dynasty': A&E warned Phil Robertson about speaking out too much [W:1111]

    Quote Originally Posted by Boo Radley View Post
    Yes. He was asked about the time period (an irrelevant fact). And he said than. Compared to now, they were happier. Pre (before) welfare. Comparison.
    No he did not.
    He repeated the question back to the person who asked, and then answered it with his personal experience of that specific time (which he was asked). He made no comparison.
    There was no comparison, that is nothing more than a manifestation of your convoluted and biased thoughts.

    You are wrong.
    Last edited by Excon; 12-26-13 at 03:42 PM.
    “The law is reason, free from passion.”
    Aristotle
    (≚ᄌ≚)

  7. #837
    Heavy Hitter


    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Last Seen
    @
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    63,582

    re: 'Duck Dynasty': A&E warned Phil Robertson about speaking out too much [W:1111]

    Quote Originally Posted by Excon View Post
    Funny.
    Your deluded and biased thoughts are not present in reality, and therefore can not be seen.
    Why are you so hellbent on defending a rich homophobe who comes across as being, if not racist, at least extremely racially ignorant?

  8. #838
    Sage
    Excon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Last Seen
    10-14-17 @ 01:26 PM
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    31,997

    re: 'Duck Dynasty': A&E warned Phil Robertson about speaking out too much [W:1111]

    Quote Originally Posted by calamity View Post
    Right...because I wrote whistling instead of singing.

    Your position is so desperate that you're grabbing at every straw you can find. Aren't ya?

    By position is based on facts. Yours on the other hand, is one of grabbing at make believe straws and based on your convoluted and biased thoughts.
    “The law is reason, free from passion.”
    Aristotle
    (≚ᄌ≚)

  9. #839
    Sage
    Excon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Last Seen
    10-14-17 @ 01:26 PM
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    31,997

    re: 'Duck Dynasty': A&E warned Phil Robertson about speaking out too much [W:1111]

    Quote Originally Posted by calamity View Post
    Why are you so hellbent on defending a rich homophobe who comes across as being, if not racist, at least extremely racially ignorant?
    More irrelevant deflection.
    He did nothing wrong.
    So of course he needs to be defended against bigoted idiots.
    “The law is reason, free from passion.”
    Aristotle
    (≚ᄌ≚)

  10. #840
    Sage
    Boo Radley's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Last Seen
    11-22-17 @ 04:22 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    36,858

    re: 'Duck Dynasty': A&E warned Phil Robertson about speaking out too much [W:1111]

    Quote Originally Posted by Excon View Post
    No he did not.
    He repeated the question back to the person who asked, and then answered it with his personal experience of that specific time (which he was asked). He made no comparison.
    There was no comparison, that is nothing more than\ a manifestation of your convoluted and biased thoughts.

    You are wrong.
    Again, pre (before) welfare. Repeating the question has nothing to do with it. He made the comparison.

    AUSTAN GOOLSBEE: I think the world vests too much power, certainly in the president, probably in Washington in general for its influence on the economy, because most all of the economy has nothing to do with the government.

Page 84 of 132 FirstFirst ... 3474828384858694 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •