Page 128 of 132 FirstFirst ... 2878118126127128129130 ... LastLast
Results 1,271 to 1,280 of 1317

Thread: 'Duck Dynasty': A&E warned Phil Robertson about speaking out too much [W:1111]

  1. #1271
    I'm kind of a big deal

    AGENT J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Last Seen
    Today @ 08:12 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    44,822

    Re: 'Duck Dynasty': A&E warned Phil Robertson about speaking out too much [W:1111]

    Quote Originally Posted by Excon View Post
    By J ~ FACTS:
    no content in MY conversation was ignored, if you disagree post factual proof
    no assumption were made by ME, if you disagree post factual proof

    your two statements are wrong.
    "Stating they are sins, is not making a comparison."
    "and you would also be wrong if you are asserting that he equated the two behaviors"

    PROOF:
    Comparison
    : the act of suggesting that two or more things are similar ]or in the same category
    Comparison - Definition and More from the Free Merriam-Webster Dictionary

    he put them all in the same category thus factually comparing them

    : to treat, represent, or regard as equal, equivalent, or comparable
    Equate - Definition and More from the Free Merriam-Webster Dictionary

    he did treat them, represent them and regard them as comparable sins

    Facts, links and definitions destroy your two statements and prove them wrong, as always, I ASK AGAIN, if you disagree simply post any facts you have that prove otherwise and simply quote me making the assumptions made up

    one shred of factual evidence you cant do it

    Still wrong. As shown. Why you think that will change is beyond me.
    Your assertions are wrong.
    FACTS:
    no content was ignored by ME
    no assumption were made by ME
    no assertions were made by ME
    YOUR two statements were factually wrong

    As usual facts, links and definitions destroy your posts and prove them wrong

    as always, I ASK AGAIN, if you disagree simply stay on topic, stay civil and post any facts/links/quotes you have that prove otherwise, you can't and you won't
    This space is currently owned by The Great Winchester, stay tuned for future messages!
    Make America Great Again!
    Pro-Equal Rights / Pro-Gun Rights / Pro-Human Rights / Pro-Choice

  2. #1272
    Sage
    Excon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Last Seen
    10-14-17 @ 01:26 PM
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    31,997

    Re: 'Duck Dynasty': A&E warned Phil Robertson about speaking out too much [W:1111]

    By J ~ FACTS:
    no content was ignored by ME
    no assumption were made by ME
    no assertions were made by ME
    YOUR two statements were factually wrong

    As usual facts, links and definitions destroy your posts and prove them wrong

    as always, I ASK AGAIN, if you disagree simply stay on topic, stay civil and post any facts/links/quotes you have that prove otherwise, you can't and you won't

    Still in denial I see.

    Yes J, we get it. Your assertions have been shown to be wrong and you are not going to stop posting your silly replies.
    We get that.

    And you are just going to continue with the bs. It is predictable.
    We get that.
    It truly is a shame.

    Like I previously said.
    It is a game.
    “The law is reason, free from passion.”
    Aristotle
    (≚ᄌ≚)

  3. #1273
    I'm kind of a big deal

    AGENT J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Last Seen
    Today @ 08:12 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    44,822

    Re: 'Duck Dynasty': A&E warned Phil Robertson about speaking out too much [W:1111]

    Quote Originally Posted by Excon View Post
    By J ~ FACTS:
    no content was ignored by ME
    no assumption were made by ME
    no assertions were made by ME
    YOUR two statements were factually wrong

    As usual facts, links and definitions destroy your posts and prove them wrong

    as always, I ASK AGAIN, if you disagree simply stay on topic, stay civil and post any facts/links/quotes you have that prove otherwise, you can't and you won't

    Still in denial I see.

    Yes J, we get it. Your assertions have been shown to be wrong and you are not going to stop posting your silly replies.
    We get that.

    And you are just going to continue with the bs. It is predictable.
    We get that.
    It truly is a shame.

    Like I previously said.
    It is a game.
    Again I am not the topic stay on topic.

    FACTS:
    no content was ignored by ME
    no assumption were made by ME
    no assertions were made by ME
    YOUR two statements were factually wrong

    As usual facts, links and definitions destroy your posts and prove them wrong

    as always, I ASK AGAIN, if you disagree simply stay on topic, stay civil and post any facts/links/quotes you have that prove otherwise, you can't and you won't
    This space is currently owned by The Great Winchester, stay tuned for future messages!
    Make America Great Again!
    Pro-Equal Rights / Pro-Gun Rights / Pro-Human Rights / Pro-Choice

  4. #1274
    Sage
    Excon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Last Seen
    10-14-17 @ 01:26 PM
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    31,997

    Re: 'Duck Dynasty': A&E warned Phil Robertson about speaking out too much [W:1111]

    By J ~ FACTS:
    no content was ignored by ME
    no assumption were made by ME
    no assertions were made by ME
    YOUR two statements were factually wrong

    As usual facts, links and definitions destroy your posts and prove them wrong

    as always, I ASK AGAIN, if you disagree simply stay on topic, stay civil and post any facts/links/quotes you have that prove otherwise, you can't and you won't


    The facts have not changed.
    You are still wrong.

    Fact: You were already told that they both being sins was not the comparison being discussed or the alleged comparison that has folks in an uproar.
    You assumed and were wrong because of the assumption
    He did not equate homosexuality to bestiality. Saying so is a lie. He made no such comparison.
    He said they were sins. That is all.
    “The law is reason, free from passion.”
    Aristotle
    (≚ᄌ≚)

  5. #1275
    I'm kind of a big deal

    AGENT J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Last Seen
    Today @ 08:12 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    44,822

    Re: 'Duck Dynasty': A&E warned Phil Robertson about speaking out too much [W:1111]

    Quote Originally Posted by Excon View Post
    By J ~ FACTS:
    no content was ignored by ME
    no assumption were made by ME
    no assertions were made by ME
    YOUR two statements were factually wrong

    As usual facts, links and definitions destroy your posts and prove them wrong

    as always, I ASK AGAIN, if you disagree simply stay on topic, stay civil and post any facts/links/quotes you have that prove otherwise, you can't and you won't


    The facts have not changed.
    You are still wrong.

    Fact: You were already told that they both being sins was not the comparison being discussed or the alleged comparison that has folks in an uproar.
    You assumed and were wrong because of the assumption
    He did not equate homosexuality to bestiality. Saying so is a lie. He made no such comparison.
    He said they were sins. That is all.
    FACTS:
    no content was ignored by ME
    no assumption were made by ME
    no assertions were made by ME
    YOUR two statements were factually wrong

    As usual facts, links and definitions destroy your posts and prove them wrong

    as always, I ASK AGAIN, if you disagree simply stay on topic, stay civil and post any facts/links/quotes you have that prove otherwise, you can't and you won't
    This space is currently owned by The Great Winchester, stay tuned for future messages!
    Make America Great Again!
    Pro-Equal Rights / Pro-Gun Rights / Pro-Human Rights / Pro-Choice

  6. #1276
    Sage
    Excon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Last Seen
    10-14-17 @ 01:26 PM
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    31,997

    Re: 'Duck Dynasty': A&E warned Phil Robertson about speaking out too much [W:1111]

    By J ~ FACTS:
    no content was ignored by ME
    no assumption were made by ME
    no assertions were made by ME
    YOUR two statements were factually wrong

    As usual facts, links and definitions destroy your posts and prove them wrong

    as always, I ASK AGAIN, if you disagree simply stay on topic, stay civil and post any facts/links/quotes you have that prove otherwise, you can't and you won't


    I came back to check to see if any new or relevant had been said.
    Apparently not.
    Just the same bs.

    The facts have not changed and they have already proved your assertions wrong.
    Your thinking otherwise is quite hilarious.




    Fact: You were already told that they both being sins was not the comparison being discussed or the alleged comparison that has folks in an uproar.
    You assumed and were wrong because of the assumption
    He did not equate homosexuality to bestiality. Saying so is a lie. He made no such comparison.
    He said they were sins. That is all.



    Just give it up.

    Though I am right and you are wrong, neither of us is going to back down.

    This isn't going anywhere. Just give it up.
    Last edited by Excon; 12-28-13 at 09:17 AM.
    “The law is reason, free from passion.”
    Aristotle
    (≚ᄌ≚)

  7. #1277
    I'm kind of a big deal

    AGENT J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Last Seen
    Today @ 08:12 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    44,822

    Re: 'Duck Dynasty': A&E warned Phil Robertson about speaking out too much [W:1111]

    Quote Originally Posted by Excon View Post
    By J ~ FACTS:
    no content was ignored by ME
    no assumption were made by ME
    no assertions were made by ME
    YOUR two statements were factually wrong

    As usual facts, links and definitions destroy your posts and prove them wrong

    as always, I ASK AGAIN, if you disagree simply stay on topic, stay civil and post any facts/links/quotes you have that prove otherwise, you can't and you won't


    I came back to check to see if any new or relevant had been said.
    Apparently not.
    Just the same bs.

    The facts have not changed and they have already proved your assertions wrong.
    Your thinking otherwise is quite hilarious.




    Fact: You were already told that they both being sins was not the comparison being discussed or the alleged comparison that has folks in an uproar.
    You assumed and were wrong because of the assumption
    He did not equate homosexuality to bestiality. Saying so is a lie. He made no such comparison.
    He said they were sins. That is all.



    Just give it up.

    Though I am right and you are wrong, neither of us is going to back down.

    This isn't going anywhere. Just give it up.
    FACTS:
    no content was ignored by ME
    no assumption were made by ME
    no assertions were made by ME
    YOUR two statements were factually wrong

    As usual facts, links and definitions destroy your posts and prove them wrong

    as always, I ASK AGAIN, if you disagree simply stay on topic, stay civil and post any facts/links/quotes you have that prove otherwise, you can't and you won't
    This space is currently owned by The Great Winchester, stay tuned for future messages!
    Make America Great Again!
    Pro-Equal Rights / Pro-Gun Rights / Pro-Human Rights / Pro-Choice

  8. #1278
    Sage
    Excon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Last Seen
    10-14-17 @ 01:26 PM
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    31,997

    Re: 'Duck Dynasty': A&E warned Phil Robertson about speaking out too much [W:1111]

    By J ~ FACTS:
    no content was ignored by ME
    no assumption were made by ME
    no assertions were made by ME
    YOUR two statements were factually wrong

    As usual facts, links and definitions destroy your posts and prove them wrong

    as always, I ASK AGAIN, if you disagree simply stay on topic, stay civil and post any facts/links/quotes you have that prove otherwise, you can't and you won't

    Like I said J. Give it up.
    You are wrong and were shown to be wrong.

    This isn't going to change and neither of us is going to change our positions.
    Just give it up. This isn't going anywhere.
    “The law is reason, free from passion.”
    Aristotle
    (≚ᄌ≚)

  9. #1279
    I'm kind of a big deal

    AGENT J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Last Seen
    Today @ 08:12 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    44,822

    Re: 'Duck Dynasty': A&E warned Phil Robertson about speaking out too much [W:1111]

    Quote Originally Posted by Excon View Post
    By J ~ FACTS:
    no content was ignored by ME
    no assumption were made by ME
    no assertions were made by ME
    YOUR two statements were factually wrong

    As usual facts, links and definitions destroy your posts and prove them wrong

    as always, I ASK AGAIN, if you disagree simply stay on topic, stay civil and post any facts/links/quotes you have that prove otherwise, you can't and you won't

    Like I said J. Give it up.
    You are wrong and were shown to be wrong.

    This isn't going to change and neither of us is going to change our positions.
    Just give it up. This isn't going anywhere.
    FACTS:
    no content was ignored by ME
    no assumption were made by ME
    no assertions were made by ME
    YOUR two statements were factually wrong

    As usual facts, links and definitions destroy your posts and prove them wrong

    as always, I ASK AGAIN, if you disagree simply stay on topic, stay civil and post any facts/links/quotes you have that prove otherwise, you can't and you won't
    This space is currently owned by The Great Winchester, stay tuned for future messages!
    Make America Great Again!
    Pro-Equal Rights / Pro-Gun Rights / Pro-Human Rights / Pro-Choice

  10. #1280
    Heavy Hitter


    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Last Seen
    @
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    63,784

    Re: 'Duck Dynasty': A&E warned Phil Robertson about speaking out too much [W:1111]

    Quote Originally Posted by Excon View Post

    Worship?


    You are dreaming.

    I don't even watch the show. Never have.

    Nor is there reason to change on this position.
    He said nothing wrong.
    You have to twist what has been said to come to such a conclusion.
    No need to twist. Phil showed his ignorance and bigotry quite clearly.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •