Page 117 of 132 FirstFirst ... 1767107115116117118119127 ... LastLast
Results 1,161 to 1,170 of 1317

Thread: 'Duck Dynasty': A&E warned Phil Robertson about speaking out too much [W:1111]

  1. #1161
    Sage
    Excon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Last Seen
    10-14-17 @ 01:26 PM
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    31,997

    Re: 'Duck Dynasty': A&E warned Phil Robertson about speaking out too much [W:1111]

    Quote Originally Posted by AGENT J View Post
    1.) 100% a lie and false, you commented on my statement and i pointed out your statement was factually wrong and it still is. Would you like me to quote you and further prove your post wrong?
    2.) no crying as usual facts are winning
    3.) facts are important and never a distraction no matter how much you deny them

    FACTS:

    no content in MY conversation was ignored, if you disagree post factual proof
    no assumption were made by ME, if you disagree post factual proof

    your two statements are wrong.
    "Stating they are sins, is not making a comparison."
    "and you would also be wrong if you are asserting that he equated the two behaviors"

    PROOF:


    Comparison
    : the act of suggesting that two or more things are similar ]or in the same category
    Comparison - Definition and More from the Free Merriam-Webster Dictionary

    he put them all in the same category thus factually comparing them

    : to treat, represent, or regard as equal, equivalent, or comparable
    Equate - Definition and More from the Free Merriam-Webster Dictionary

    he did treat them, represent them and regard them as comparable sins

    Facts, links and definitions destroy your two statements and prove them wrong, as always, I ASK AGAIN, if you disagree simply post any facts you have that prove otherwise and simply quote me making the assumptions made up

    one shred of factual evidence you cant do it

    iLOL

    Wrong!

    “The law is reason, free from passion.”
    Aristotle
    (≚ᄌ≚)

  2. #1162
    Heavy Hitter


    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Last Seen
    @
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    63,786

    Re: 'Duck Dynasty': A&E warned Phil Robertson about speaking out too much [W:1111]

    Quote Originally Posted by AGENT J View Post
    1.) 100% a lie and false, you commented on my statement and i pointed out your statement was factually wrong and it still is. Would you like me to quote you and further prove your post wrong?

    heres your qoute talkign to me and referring to my statment and your post as worded is 100% factually wrong

    facts destroy your post again
    2.) no crying as usual facts are winning
    3.) facts are important and never a distraction no matter how much you deny them

    FACTS:

    no content in MY conversation was ignored, if you disagree post factual proof
    no assumption were made by ME, if you disagree post factual proof

    your two statements are wrong.
    "Stating they are sins, is not making a comparison."
    "and you would also be wrong if you are asserting that he equated the two behaviors"

    PROOF:


    Comparison
    : the act of suggesting that two or more things are similar ]or in the same category
    Comparison - Definition and More from the Free Merriam-Webster Dictionary

    he put them all in the same category thus factually comparing them

    : to treat, represent, or regard as equal, equivalent, or comparable
    Equate - Definition and More from the Free Merriam-Webster Dictionary

    he did treat them, represent them and regard them as comparable sins

    Facts, links and definitions destroy your two statements and prove them wrong, as always, I ASK AGAIN, if you disagree simply post any facts you have that prove otherwise and simply quote me making the assumptions made up

    one shred of factual evidence you cant do it
    He won't substantiate. He just keeps posting you're wrong over and over again like he responded to my posts earlier this afternoon. It's a game for him...his form of trolling, I imagine.
    Last edited by calamity; 12-27-13 at 08:44 PM.

  3. #1163
    Guru
    scatt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Last Seen
    02-09-17 @ 10:57 AM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    4,721

    Re: 'Duck Dynasty': A&E warned Phil Robertson about speaking out too much [W:1111]

    Quote Originally Posted by AGENT J View Post
    definitions
    Definitions are required for semantics to be applied, silly goose.

  4. #1164
    Heavy Hitter


    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Last Seen
    @
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    63,786

    Re: 'Duck Dynasty': A&E warned Phil Robertson about speaking out too much [W:1111]

    Quote Originally Posted by Excon View Post
    We know. And those interpretations are wrong.
    Nope. Your interpretations are wrong.

  5. #1165
    Guru
    scatt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Last Seen
    02-09-17 @ 10:57 AM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    4,721

    Re: 'Duck Dynasty': A&E warned Phil Robertson about speaking out too much [W:1111]

    It is over. He will be filmed for more episodes. The A&E ratings grab attempt backfired and they proved that they answer to the dollar, and have no corporate morals regarding "anti-gay" anything.

    A&E calls off 'Duck Dynasty' suspension

  6. #1166
    I'm kind of a big deal

    AGENT J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Last Seen
    Today @ 05:42 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    44,822

    Re: 'Duck Dynasty': A&E warned Phil Robertson about speaking out too much [W:1111]

    Quote Originally Posted by Excon View Post

    iLOL

    Wrong!

    good move backing off the lie you posted

    again simply provide any FACTS you have to support your false claims, even ONE will do

    FACTS:

    no content in MY conversation was ignored, if you disagree post factual proof
    no assumption were made by ME, if you disagree post factual proof

    your two statements are wrong.
    "Stating they are sins, is not making a comparison."
    "and you would also be wrong if you are asserting that he equated the two behaviors"

    PROOF:


    Comparison
    : the act of suggesting that two or more things are similar ]or in the same category
    Comparison - Definition and More from the Free Merriam-Webster Dictionary

    he put them all in the same category thus factually comparing them

    : to treat, represent, or regard as equal, equivalent, or comparable
    Equate - Definition and More from the Free Merriam-Webster Dictionary

    he did treat them, represent them and regard them as comparable sins

    Facts, links and definitions destroy your two statements and prove them wrong, as always, I ASK AGAIN, if you disagree simply post any facts you have that prove otherwise and simply quote me making the assumptions made up

    one shred of factual evidence you cant do it
    This space is currently owned by The Great Winchester, stay tuned for future messages!
    Make America Great Again!
    Pro-Equal Rights / Pro-Gun Rights / Pro-Human Rights / Pro-Choice

  7. #1167
    Heavy Hitter


    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Last Seen
    @
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    63,786

    Re: 'Duck Dynasty': A&E warned Phil Robertson about speaking out too much [W:1111]

    Quote Originally Posted by scatt View Post
    It is over. He will be filmed for more episodes. The A&E ratings grab attempt backfired and they proved that they answer to the dollar, and have no corporate morals regarding "anti-gay" anything.

    A&E calls off 'Duck Dynasty' suspension
    I'm sure it was the threat of the rubber duck invasion.
    'Duck Dynasty' supporters to flood A&E offices with tiny rubber ducks - NY Daily News

  8. #1168
    I'm kind of a big deal

    AGENT J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Last Seen
    Today @ 05:42 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    44,822

    Re: 'Duck Dynasty': A&E warned Phil Robertson about speaking out too much [W:1111]

    Quote Originally Posted by scatt View Post
    Definitions are required for semantics to be applied, silly goose.
    correct yet i played no semantics game and this is why you have avoid, dodged and run from providing any facts to back up your claims

    AGAIN please post any proof that support your false statments

    Fact is a comparison was made and he did equate the two. This fact will never change if you disagree as always simply provide any facts that prove otherwise so far you have posted nothing to this effect.
    Last edited by AGENT J; 12-27-13 at 09:28 PM.
    This space is currently owned by The Great Winchester, stay tuned for future messages!
    Make America Great Again!
    Pro-Equal Rights / Pro-Gun Rights / Pro-Human Rights / Pro-Choice

  9. #1169
    Guru
    scatt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Last Seen
    02-09-17 @ 10:57 AM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    4,721

    Re: 'Duck Dynasty': A&E warned Phil Robertson about speaking out too much [W:1111]

    Quote Originally Posted by AGENT J View Post
    he did equate the two.
    If you mean by not equating them as the same thing but as two things that are grouped irrelevant of him, sure.

    Quote Originally Posted by calamity View Post
    They will probably re-gift them.

  10. #1170
    Educator
    Slyhunter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Florida
    Last Seen
    06-22-15 @ 03:30 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    1,041

    Re: 'Duck Dynasty': A&E warned Phil Robertson about speaking out too much [W:1111]

    Quote Originally Posted by AGENT J View Post
    correct yet i played no semantics game and this is why you have avoid, dodged and run from providing any facts to back up your claims

    AGAIN please post any proof that support your false statments

    Fact is a compassion was made and he did equate the two. This fact will never change if you disagree as always simply provide any facts that prove otherwise so far you have posted nothing to this effect.
    A compassion was made? Boy you ain't making any sense.
    Islam is an antiquated religion and needs to either modernize with the times or be completely eradicated.
    There are two types of Muslims, terrorists, and their enablers. They need to fix that if they want to be part of civilized society.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •