Page 103 of 132 FirstFirst ... 35393101102103104105113 ... LastLast
Results 1,021 to 1,030 of 1317

Thread: 'Duck Dynasty': A&E warned Phil Robertson about speaking out too much [W:1111]

  1. #1021
    Irremovable Intelligence
    Removable Mind's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Austin, Texas
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:25 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    23,517

    re: 'Duck Dynasty': A&E warned Phil Robertson about speaking out too much [W:1111]

    Quote Originally Posted by nota bene View Post
    The stench of desperation is strong in this post. Really.
    uh huh....so is the hypocrisy, racism and bigot that Phil Robertson expresses such sorrow for saying publicly...knowing full well that he said bigoted and racist comments in his GQ interview...because he is actually all of those things.

  2. #1022
    Sage


    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    IL
    Last Seen
    Today @ 04:39 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    36,826

    re: 'Duck Dynasty': A&E warned Phil Robertson about speaking out too much [W:1111]

    Quote Originally Posted by Excon View Post

    Stating something is a sin, is not judging them.
    Learn the difference.
    Yes Almighty One .
    Physics is Phun

  3. #1023
    Sage
    Excon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Last Seen
    10-14-17 @ 01:26 PM
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    31,997

    re: 'Duck Dynasty': A&E warned Phil Robertson about speaking out too much [W:1111]

    Quote Originally Posted by NIMBY View Post
    From your supply of already stated nothingness..


    Likening others to Beastiality and Terrorism are not explosive to you then ?
    That is nothing other than a manifestation of your own biased thoughts.
    “The law is reason, free from passion.”
    Aristotle
    (≚ᄌ≚)

  4. #1024
    Sage
    Excon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Last Seen
    10-14-17 @ 01:26 PM
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    31,997

    re: 'Duck Dynasty': A&E warned Phil Robertson about speaking out too much [W:1111]

    Quote Originally Posted by NIMBY View Post
    Yes Almighty One .
    Run along then.
    “The law is reason, free from passion.”
    Aristotle
    (≚ᄌ≚)

  5. #1025
    Irremovable Intelligence
    Removable Mind's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Austin, Texas
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:25 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    23,517

    re: 'Duck Dynasty': A&E warned Phil Robertson about speaking out too much [W:1111]

    Quote Originally Posted by Excon View Post
    You clearly are not well informed.

    This is not a contrived look.

    Neither is Willie Nelson's.
    Ex...sorry, you can't get their with Willie. Far from a comparison. Willie could save his head and beard and people would still line up to see him. Why? He has talent. Clean up the Duck Boys and let the world see the true yuppie Robertsons...and their show is OVER!

  6. #1026
    I'm kind of a big deal

    AGENT J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Last Seen
    Today @ 04:56 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    44,808

    re: 'Duck Dynasty': A&E warned Phil Robertson about speaking out too much [W:1111]

    Quote Originally Posted by Excon View Post
    I will take your bait.
    Stating they are sins, is not making a comparison.
    no bait but please feel free to continue to make up what ever you like
    but yes it is making a comparison, this fact will never change.

    would you like proof that your post is 100% wrong and it is a comparison?
    lets simply look at what you said and the definition of the word comparison.
    you claim he simply stated they are sins right? sins being a singular definition of many things would in fact be a label or category of things.

    now lets look at the definition of comparison.


    Comparison
    : the act of suggesting that two or more things are similar or in the same category
    Comparison - Definition and More from the Free Merriam-Webster Dictionary

    the fact is it was and is a comparison no amount of opinion will change that fact.

    Facts and links proof your statement wrong, your mistake.
    This space is currently owned by The Great Winchester, stay tuned for future messages!
    Make America Great Again!
    Pro-Equal Rights / Pro-Gun Rights / Pro-Human Rights / Pro-Choice

  7. #1027
    Sage


    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    IL
    Last Seen
    Today @ 04:39 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    36,826

    re: 'Duck Dynasty': A&E warned Phil Robertson about speaking out too much [W:1111]

    More telling is the reaction of Governor Jindal in preparing for Iowa, home to one of the most bigoted congressman we have, Steve King..
    Quote Originally Posted by Removable Mind View Post
    uh huh....so is the hypocrisy, racism and bigot that Phil Robertson expresses such sorrow for saying publicly...knowing full well that he said bigoted and racist comments in his GQ interview...because he is actually all of those things.
    Physics is Phun

  8. #1028
    Irremovable Intelligence
    Removable Mind's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Austin, Texas
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:25 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    23,517

    re: 'Duck Dynasty': A&E warned Phil Robertson about speaking out too much [W:1111]

    Quote Originally Posted by NIMBY View Post
    More telling is the reaction of Governor Jindal in preparing for Iowa, home to one of the most bigoted congressman we have, Steve King..
    That'll be something won't it...

  9. #1029
    Sage


    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    IL
    Last Seen
    Today @ 04:39 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    36,826

    re: 'Duck Dynasty': A&E warned Phil Robertson about speaking out too much [W:1111]

    I didn't know Duckk threw Pedophiles like Sandusky at the GLBT frolks..
    Quote Originally Posted by Excon View Post
    That is nothing other than a manifestation of your own biased thoughts.
    Expect the new dear leader of the whacko-wing to single out the Pope in the new year .
    Physics is Phun

  10. #1030
    Sage
    Excon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Last Seen
    10-14-17 @ 01:26 PM
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    31,997

    re: 'Duck Dynasty': A&E warned Phil Robertson about speaking out too much [W:1111]

    Quote Originally Posted by Removable Mind View Post
    Ex...sorry, you can't get their with Willie. Far from a comparison. Willie could save his head and beard and people would still line up to see him. Why? He has talent. Clean up the Duck Boys and let the world see the true yuppie Robertsons...and their show is OVER!
    Holy ****. Are you really not paying attention?

    Willie was clean cut prior too, and his look evolved over time.
    Just as Phil's has.





    OMG! Willie was a yuppy before they knew what a yuppy was. My how he has changed.
    D'oh!



    And Phil was successful prior to this show. Which is talent. Duh!
    “The law is reason, free from passion.”
    Aristotle
    (≚ᄌ≚)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •