Page 129 of 152 FirstFirst ... 2979119127128129130131139 ... LastLast
Results 1,281 to 1,290 of 1516

Thread: Federal judge strikes down Utah’s ban on same-sex marriage[W:780]

  1. #1281
    I'm kind of a big deal

    AGENT J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Last Seen
    Today @ 06:11 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    44,784

    Re: Federal judge strikes down Utah’s ban on same-sex marriage

    Quote Originally Posted by Anthony60 View Post
    1.)Oh, no. It's "civil rights". Trumps everything.
    2.) They have the same rights as gays do.
    3.)Fact. Destroyed. You!
    1.) nope it has to actually be equal/civil rights. If thats the case then yes if not then no
    2.) who is they
    3.) you havent provided any

    since you dodged it i will ask again

    if you disagree simply provide an example of all these groups you speak of and how they will be able to use the precedent of hetero/homosexual marriage in their cases.

    who bets it gets dodged again
    This space is currently owned by The Great Winchester, stay tuned for future messages!
    Make America Great Again!
    Pro-Equal Rights / Pro-Gun Rights / Pro-Human Rights / Pro-Choice

  2. #1282
    I'm kind of a big deal

    AGENT J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Last Seen
    Today @ 06:11 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    44,784

    Re: Federal judge strikes down Utah’s ban on same-sex marriage

    Quote Originally Posted by Anthony60 View Post
    1.)Hey, if it walks like a duck, and it quacks like a duck, it's a duck. And, of course, you mean offspring from a man and a woman. Because they can't do that,
    2.) though I've been told "gay" marriage is the exact same thing as regular marriage.

    .
    1.) off spring has nothgin to do with legal marriage, another failed straman.
    2.) no marriages are "exact" but the legal marriage contract and what will be granted and legally protected will be exactly the same thing
    This space is currently owned by The Great Winchester, stay tuned for future messages!
    Make America Great Again!
    Pro-Equal Rights / Pro-Gun Rights / Pro-Human Rights / Pro-Choice

  3. #1283
    Outer space potato man

    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Last Seen
    Today @ 06:30 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    51,754

    Re: Federal judge strikes down Utah’s ban on same-sex marriage

    Quote Originally Posted by Anthony60 View Post
    Hey, if it walks like a duck, and it quacks like a duck, it's a duck. And, of course, you mean offspring from a man and a woman. Because they can't do that, though I've been told "gay" marriage is the exact same thing as regular marriage.



    That's something I never said, just a lie that you made up.
    An elderly couple can't make children either. Is this an argument for annulling marriages beyond a certain age?
    He touched her over her bra and underpants, she says, and guided her hand to touch him over his underwear
    Quote Originally Posted by Lutherf View Post
    We’ll say what? Something like “nothing happened” ... Yeah, we might say something like that.

  4. #1284
    Sage
    Anthony60's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Northern New Jersey
    Last Seen
    Today @ 06:07 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    7,528

    Re: Federal judge strikes down Utah’s ban on same-sex marriage

    Quote Originally Posted by Deuce View Post
    An elderly couple can't make children either. Is this an argument for annulling marriages beyond a certain age?
    Why would it be? A gay marriage can NEVER have offspring, EVER. That kind of makes it different.
    "We have met the enemy and they are ours..." -- Oliver Hazard Perry
    "I don't want a piece of you... I want the whole thing!" -- Bob Barker

  5. #1285
    I'm kind of a big deal

    AGENT J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Last Seen
    Today @ 06:11 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    44,784

    Re: Federal judge strikes down Utah’s ban on same-sex marriage

    Quote Originally Posted by Anthony60 View Post
    Why would it be? A gay marriage can NEVER have offspring, EVER. That kind of makes it different.
    nope has no impact on legal marriage because legal marriage has nothing to do with that.

    the rights granted/protected are the same

    can you point out where having off spring is required in legal marriage?
    This space is currently owned by The Great Winchester, stay tuned for future messages!
    Make America Great Again!
    Pro-Equal Rights / Pro-Gun Rights / Pro-Human Rights / Pro-Choice

  6. #1286
    Sage
    Anthony60's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Northern New Jersey
    Last Seen
    Today @ 06:07 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    7,528

    Re: Federal judge strikes down Utah’s ban on same-sex marriage

    And, no you're not. Looks like you are saying that because... You. Got. Destroyed. Again!
    "We have met the enemy and they are ours..." -- Oliver Hazard Perry
    "I don't want a piece of you... I want the whole thing!" -- Bob Barker

  7. #1287
    Sage
    Anthony60's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Northern New Jersey
    Last Seen
    Today @ 06:07 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    7,528

    Re: Federal judge strikes down Utah’s ban on same-sex marriage

    Quote Originally Posted by AGENT J View Post
    1.) nope it has to actually be equal/civil rights. If thats the case then yes if not then no
    343.) you havent provided any

    who bets it gets dodged again
    No dodging, just logic. It is clear that it is futile to provide you with facts, because you do not deal with them or use them. Explained. Destroyed!!!
    "We have met the enemy and they are ours..." -- Oliver Hazard Perry
    "I don't want a piece of you... I want the whole thing!" -- Bob Barker

  8. #1288
    I'm kind of a big deal

    AGENT J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Last Seen
    Today @ 06:11 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    44,784

    Re: Federal judge strikes down Utah’s ban on same-sex marriage

    Quote Originally Posted by Anthony60 View Post
    1.)No dodging, just logic.
    2.)It is clear that it is futile to provide you with facts, because you do not deal with them or use them.
    3.)Explained. Destroyed!!!
    1.) yes you are factually dodging them
    2.) i did and they are what proved your post wrong
    3.) nope just another dodge because you can accuratly defend your failed post

    ill ask again if you disagree simply provide an example of all these groups you speak of and how they will be able to use the precedent of hetero/homosexual marriage in their cases.

    who bets it gets dodged again
    This space is currently owned by The Great Winchester, stay tuned for future messages!
    Make America Great Again!
    Pro-Equal Rights / Pro-Gun Rights / Pro-Human Rights / Pro-Choice

  9. #1289
    Sage
    Lursa's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Outside Seattle
    Last Seen
    Today @ 06:27 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    29,773

    Re: Federal judge strikes down Utah’s ban on same-sex marriage

    Quote Originally Posted by Anthony60 View Post
    Hey, if it walks like a duck, and it quacks like a duck, it's a duck. And, of course, you mean offspring from a man and a woman. Because they can't do that, though I've been told "gay" marriage is the exact same thing as regular marriage.

    That's something I never said, just a lie that you made up.
    That's right...families are families and straight couples with kids from previously married parents or adopted kids are just as much families as gay families with the same.

    And LMAO, yup...you walk like a duck, you talk like a duck...so I'mma say you're a duck on the projecting issue.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bucky View Post
    I have felt pain when I was in the womb. So when you say they are incapable of feeling pain, that is based on junk science.
    Quote Originally Posted by applejuicefool View Post
    A murderer putting a bullet through someone's brain is a medical procedure too.

  10. #1290
    Sage
    Lursa's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Outside Seattle
    Last Seen
    Today @ 06:27 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    29,773

    Re: Federal judge strikes down Utah’s ban on same-sex marriage

    Quote Originally Posted by Anthony60 View Post
    Why would it be? A gay marriage can NEVER have offspring, EVER. That kind of makes it different.
    Sure it can, again: just like an family with step children. Those are still their natural children that THEY produced. And they are just as much a family.

    Or arent they? Not a real family? Or is it not a real straight marriage? Is it 'different?'
    Quote Originally Posted by Bucky View Post
    I have felt pain when I was in the womb. So when you say they are incapable of feeling pain, that is based on junk science.
    Quote Originally Posted by applejuicefool View Post
    A murderer putting a bullet through someone's brain is a medical procedure too.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •