Page 126 of 152 FirstFirst ... 2676116124125126127128136 ... LastLast
Results 1,251 to 1,260 of 1516

Thread: Federal judge strikes down Utah’s ban on same-sex marriage[W:780]

  1. #1251
    Sage
    VanceMack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Last Seen
    Today @ 02:57 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    54,602

    Re: Federal judge strikes down Utah’s ban on same-sex marriage

    Quote Originally Posted by AGENT J View Post
    still trying to desperately sell this failed strawman huh, to bad it completely failed and you have no facts to support it and it got destroyed by multiple posters. If you disagree simply back this claim up with any facts you have to support it.
    Proved it with separate videos. You get to own your own words...and the fact that you voted for 'that guy'...twice.

  2. #1252
    I'm kind of a big deal

    AGENT J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 02:38 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    44,761

    Re: Federal judge strikes down Utah’s ban on same-sex marriage

    Quote Originally Posted by VanceMack View Post
    Proved it with separate videos. You get to own your own words...and the fact that you voted for 'that guy'...twice.
    no there was NOTHING in the videos that was being disputed as multiple posters pointed out. This is why your strawman failed, imploded and totally got destroyed lol keep pushing this lie though maybe somebody will buy it but since the thread is still here facts prove otherwise.

    If you disagree, simple question, tells us whats in the videos that was factually disputed or factually answered my question? I cant wait to read your answer.
    This space is currently owned by The Great Winchester, stay tuned for future messages!
    Make America Great Again!
    Pro-Equal Rights / Pro-Gun Rights / Pro-Human Rights / Pro-Choice

  3. #1253
    Sage
    VanceMack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Last Seen
    Today @ 02:57 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    54,602

    Re: Federal judge strikes down Utah’s ban on same-sex marriage

    Quote Originally Posted by AGENT J View Post
    no there was NOTHING in the videos that was being disputed as multiple posters pointed out. This is why your strawman failed, imploded and totally got destroyed lol keep pushing this lie though maybe somebody will buy it but since the thread is still here facts prove otherwise.

    If you disagree, simple question, tells us whats in the videos that was factually disputed or factually answered my question? I cant wait to read your answer.
    Even AFTER he decided he needed to go after gay votes and campaign cash, the ****ing retarded moron (and now 'coward') still believes that the gay marriage issue is a states rights issue. And you voted for the man you believe to be a ****ing moron and a retard. But thats OK...others like you just believe he is a coward.


  4. #1254
    I'm kind of a big deal

    AGENT J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 02:38 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    44,761

    Re: Federal judge strikes down Utah’s ban on same-sex marriage

    Quote Originally Posted by VanceMack View Post
    Even AFTER he decided he needed to go after gay votes and campaign cash, the ****ing retarded moron (and now 'coward') still believes that the gay marriage issue is a states rights issue. And you voted for the man you believe to be a ****ing moron and a retard. But thats OK...others like you just believe he is a coward.
    thats what i thought theres NOTHING in the videos that was being disputed or answers the question asked and multiple poster pointed out and this is why your post got destroyed lol facts defeat your post again
    simple question, tells us whats in the videos that was factually disputed or factually answered my question? I cant wait to read your answer.

    Who wants to bet the questions are dodged again?
    This space is currently owned by The Great Winchester, stay tuned for future messages!
    Make America Great Again!
    Pro-Equal Rights / Pro-Gun Rights / Pro-Human Rights / Pro-Choice

  5. #1255
    Sage
    Anthony60's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Northern New Jersey
    Last Seen
    Today @ 11:17 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    7,521

    Re: Federal judge strikes down Utah’s ban on same-sex marriage

    Quote Originally Posted by paddymcdougall View Post
    Gee, the definition was changed in the sixties to allow interracial marriage. So yeah, courts can change the definition of marriage. As can legislators. As can voters.

    What voters CAN'T do is take away someone's rights through the voting process.

    Look, you've lost. There is no good reason to deny same sex couples the right to marry.
    I am not. There is every reason to preserve states rights though.

    Period.
    You are begining to sound like Obama, and that's not a good thing.

    And that means, under the federal constitution, it can't be denied. The SCOTUS has declared marriage a right; you can only deny constitutional rights for a very good reason, and no one has one in this case.
    Nothing is being denied at this point. Marriage being a right is not in question.

    And why am I even bothering to type this?
    That's the spirit.
    "We have met the enemy and they are ours..." -- Oliver Hazard Perry
    "I don't want a piece of you... I want the whole thing!" -- Bob Barker

  6. #1256
    I'm kind of a big deal

    AGENT J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 02:38 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    44,761

    Re: Federal judge strikes down Utah’s ban on same-sex marriage

    Quote Originally Posted by Anthony60 View Post
    I am not. There is every reason to preserve states rights though.



    You are begining to sound like Obama, and that's not a good thing.


    Nothing is being denied at this point. Marriage being a right is not in question.



    That's the spirit.
    on this topic are there states rights not being preserved?
    This space is currently owned by The Great Winchester, stay tuned for future messages!
    Make America Great Again!
    Pro-Equal Rights / Pro-Gun Rights / Pro-Human Rights / Pro-Choice

  7. #1257
    Sage

    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Last Seen
    09-24-17 @ 04:38 AM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    29,261

    Re: Federal judge strikes down Utah’s ban on same-sex marriage

    Quote Originally Posted by Anthony60 View Post
    I am not. There is every reason to preserve states rights though.
    not at the expense of individual rights

  8. #1258
    I'm kind of a big deal

    AGENT J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 02:38 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    44,761

    Re: Federal judge strikes down Utah’s ban on same-sex marriage

    Quote Originally Posted by winston53660 View Post
    not at the expense of individual rights
    ding ding ding, correct and by definition that wouldnt be states rights

    hence why states rights are 100% intact on this issue and its saying otherwise is a strawman
    This space is currently owned by The Great Winchester, stay tuned for future messages!
    Make America Great Again!
    Pro-Equal Rights / Pro-Gun Rights / Pro-Human Rights / Pro-Choice

  9. #1259
    Sage
    Anthony60's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Northern New Jersey
    Last Seen
    Today @ 11:17 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    7,521

    Re: Federal judge strikes down Utah’s ban on same-sex marriage

    Quote Originally Posted by winston53660 View Post
    not at the expense of individual rights
    Well, that is the ultimate question, is there an individual right to change marriage to include other forms of coupling, and does it trump states rights? And do we want to open that door, because you know there will be others that want modifications to suit their own situation. Where do we stop?
    "We have met the enemy and they are ours..." -- Oliver Hazard Perry
    "I don't want a piece of you... I want the whole thing!" -- Bob Barker

  10. #1260
    Sage
    Anthony60's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Northern New Jersey
    Last Seen
    Today @ 11:17 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    7,521

    Re: Federal judge strikes down Utah’s ban on same-sex marriage

    Quote Originally Posted by winston53660 View Post
    not at the expense of individual rights
    I could say that it should not be at the expense of states rights then.
    Civil unions can be made to include all the benifits of marriage, and preserve everyone's rights. But it has already been stated, I believe in this thread, that they don't want just the rights, they must have the definition of marriage changed also. To me, that sounds like a vindictive, anti Christian position, that should not be rewarded. But it probably will, since we know this government is no friend of Christianity.
    "We have met the enemy and they are ours..." -- Oliver Hazard Perry
    "I don't want a piece of you... I want the whole thing!" -- Bob Barker

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •