Page 124 of 152 FirstFirst ... 2474114122123124125126134 ... LastLast
Results 1,231 to 1,240 of 1516

Thread: Federal judge strikes down Utah’s ban on same-sex marriage[W:780]

  1. #1231
    Sage
    j-mac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    South Carolina
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 12:51 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    30,274

    Re: Federal judge strikes down Utah’s ban on same-sex marriage

    Quote Originally Posted by AGENT J View Post
    its good you believe they should have equal rights, as do I, but your opinion nor mine is needed in reality, its just a bonus
    Good one....
    Americans are so enamored of equality that they would rather be equal in slavery than unequal in freedom.

    Alexis de Tocqueville

  2. #1232
    I'm kind of a big deal

    AGENT J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Last Seen
    Today @ 07:08 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    44,808

    Re: Federal judge strikes down Utah’s ban on same-sex marriage

    Quote Originally Posted by VanceMack View Post
    You just keep on dancin son...but the fact is, everyone knows what those videos show, by your own account that makes Obama a bigot, a ****ing moron and a retard, and you voted for him.

    Twice.

    thats what i thought you still got nothing, your strawman failed, the only dancing here is yours and you tripped BIGTIME
    for some illogical reason you thought magically the facts and my opinion would change if he said it, which they did not. i repeated twice its a moronic and mentally retarded opinion to have on that topic and its factually wrong

    as far as him being a bigot theres NOTHING in my own words that make that so, positn this lie wont change ytour failed post lol

    BUT i did clearly say i dont know if he was, if he acted on those views then YES 100% he was a bigot and committed bigoted actions LMAO
    nice try but FACTS destroy your post again, thanks for playing, any other failed strawmen youd like to try?

    let me know when you can answer the question i asked you



    twice
    This space is currently owned by The Great Winchester, stay tuned for future messages!
    Make America Great Again!
    Pro-Equal Rights / Pro-Gun Rights / Pro-Human Rights / Pro-Choice

  3. #1233
    I'm kind of a big deal

    AGENT J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Last Seen
    Today @ 07:08 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    44,808

    Re: Federal judge strikes down Utah’s ban on same-sex marriage

    Quote Originally Posted by j-mac View Post
    Good one....
    well its true though, it is a bonus
    This space is currently owned by The Great Winchester, stay tuned for future messages!
    Make America Great Again!
    Pro-Equal Rights / Pro-Gun Rights / Pro-Human Rights / Pro-Choice

  4. #1234
    Sage
    j-mac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    South Carolina
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 12:51 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    30,274

    Re: Federal judge strikes down Utah’s ban on same-sex marriage

    Quote Originally Posted by AGENT J View Post
    well its true though, it is a bonus
    It just made me chuckle....
    Americans are so enamored of equality that they would rather be equal in slavery than unequal in freedom.

    Alexis de Tocqueville

  5. #1235
    Sage
    VanceMack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Last Seen
    Today @ 04:45 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    54,692

    Re: Federal judge strikes down Utah’s ban on same-sex marriage

    Quote Originally Posted by AGENT J View Post
    thats what i thought you still got nothing, your strawman failed, the only dancing here is yours and you tripped BIGTIME
    for some illogical reason you thought magically the facts and my opinion would change if he said which they did not i repeated twice its a moronic and mentally retarded opinion to have on that topic and its factually wrong

    as far as him being a bigot theres NOTHING in my own words that make that so, positn this lie wont change ytour failed post lol

    BUT i did clearly say i dont know if he was, if he acted on those views then YES 100% he was a bigot and committed bigoted actions LMAO
    nice try but FACTS destroy your post again, thanks for playing, any other failed strawmen youd like to try?

    let me know when you can answer the question i asked you



    twice
    I believe the challenge was to show who in the world could be such a complete ****ing moron, retard, and bigot to believe that marriage was a states rights issue. Challenge accepted and completed. As a happy bi-product, we also learned what kind of people vote for people that they believe to be complete ****ing moron, retard, and bigots.

    Twice.

  6. #1236
    I'm kind of a big deal

    AGENT J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Last Seen
    Today @ 07:08 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    44,808

    Re: Federal judge strikes down Utah’s ban on same-sex marriage

    Quote Originally Posted by VanceMack View Post
    1.)I believe the challenge was to show who in the world could be such a complete ****ing moron, retard, and bigot to believe that marriage was a states rights issue.
    2.) Challenge accepted and completed.

    3.)As a happy bi-product, we also learned what kind of people vote for people that they believe to be complete ****ing moron, retard, and bigots.

    Twice.
    1.) and as usual you would be factually wrong as the thread proves

    would you like qoutes proving you wrong?
    "how with gay equal rights its magically different."
    "how they think that would ever work or fool anybody"

    the challenge was HOW not if they exist we know they exist

    2.) nope you failed as facts prove here, you tried a straw man that completely blew up in your face and its hilarious

    3.) another failed strawman
    facts destroy your post and prove it wrong again lol

    let me know when you can answer the actually challenge since you failed to do so

    3 times
    This space is currently owned by The Great Winchester, stay tuned for future messages!
    Make America Great Again!
    Pro-Equal Rights / Pro-Gun Rights / Pro-Human Rights / Pro-Choice

  7. #1237
    Guru

    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Last Seen
    07-04-15 @ 04:17 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    3,032

    Re: Federal judge strikes down Utah’s ban on same-sex marriage

    Quote Originally Posted by VanceMack View Post
    You just keep on dancin son...but the fact is, everyone knows what those videos show, by your own account that makes Obama a bigot, a ****ing moron and a retard, and you voted for him.

    Twice.

    Because Romney and McCain, of course, were such proponents of SSM that we should have voted for them...

    Pres Obama realized his error and came out in favor of SSM before the second election

  8. #1238
    Outer space potato man

    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Last Seen
    Today @ 11:19 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    51,814

    Re: Federal judge strikes down Utah’s ban on same-sex marriage

    Quote Originally Posted by VanceMack View Post
    Actually we have the words coming right out of the retards mouth...that guy believes it is a states rights issue. What a complete ****ing bigot and moron...right?
    Do you agree with everything the president says? Because I don't.
    He touched her over her bra and underpants, she says, and guided her hand to touch him over his underwear
    Quote Originally Posted by Lutherf View Post
    We’ll say what? Something like “nothing happened” ... Yeah, we might say something like that.

  9. #1239
    Guru

    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Last Seen
    07-04-15 @ 04:17 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    3,032

    Re: Federal judge strikes down Utah’s ban on same-sex marriage

    Quote Originally Posted by VanceMack View Post
    Actually we have the words coming right out of the retards mouth...that guy believes it is a states rights issue. What a complete ****ing bigot and moron...right?
    So tell me, when did YOU stop thinking it was a state's rights issue?

  10. #1240
    Sage

    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Last Seen
    Today @ 09:56 AM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    30,691

    Re: Federal judge strikes down Utah’s ban on same-sex marriage

    Supreme court just issued a stay on that ruling so no more licenses can be handed out.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •