Page 21 of 25 FirstFirst ... 111920212223 ... LastLast
Results 201 to 210 of 245

Thread: Canada high court strikes down all restrictions on prostitution [W:232]

  1. #201
    Sage
    Lursa's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Outside Seattle
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:57 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    29,744

    re: Canada high court strikes down all restrictions on prostitution [W:232]

    Quote Originally Posted by Excon View Post
    Wrong.
    There is no clarification needed.

    So again.
    There were no standards discussed in the article. If so, please enumerate them.

    Otherwise, you are the only one who has brought them up....and YOU have been asked to define them and YOU have declined.

    Do not lie and say you were not asked. That is an outright lie.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bucky View Post
    I have felt pain when I was in the womb. So when you say they are incapable of feeling pain, that is based on junk science.
    Quote Originally Posted by applejuicefool View Post
    A murderer putting a bullet through someone's brain is a medical procedure too.

  2. #202
    Sage
    Lursa's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Outside Seattle
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:57 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    29,744

    re: Canada high court strikes down all restrictions on prostitution [W:232]

    Quote Originally Posted by Excon View Post


    There was no question that needed to be answered.
    No, the question was asked and you CANNOT answer it. Because it's a completely invalid claim and is meaningless to the discussion.

    Since you dont understand why you 'need' to support you claims in a discussion (because you cannot but now try to avoid it to try to distract from that fact)...you have zero credibility.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bucky View Post
    I have felt pain when I was in the womb. So when you say they are incapable of feeling pain, that is based on junk science.
    Quote Originally Posted by applejuicefool View Post
    A murderer putting a bullet through someone's brain is a medical procedure too.

  3. #203
    Sage
    Excon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Last Seen
    10-14-17 @ 01:26 PM
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    31,997

    re: Canada high court strikes down all restrictions on prostitution [W:232]

    Quote Originally Posted by Lursa View Post
    There were no standards discussed in the article. If so, please enumerate them.

    Otherwise, you are the only one who has brought them up....and YOU have been asked to define them and YOU have declined.

    Do not lie and say you were not asked. That is an outright lie.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lursa View Post
    No, the question was asked and you CANNOT answer it. Because it's a completely invalid claim and is meaningless to the discussion.

    Since you dont understand why you 'need' to support you claims in a discussion (because you cannot but now try to avoid it to try to distract from that fact)...you have zero credibility.

    Still with your games I see.
    What a shame.

    So again.

    Quote Originally Posted by Excon View Post
    And you, as well as others, keep ignoring that we are talking about what a Court in Canada did.
    You keep ignoring that the standards being discussed are those that the Court changed.
    You keep ignoring that those standards were codified into law and were not personal standards.
    You keep ignoring that the removal of those standards is a further erosion.

    Stop playing games.


    Your feigned inability to understand what has been said is a game. Stop playing games.
    “The law is reason, free from passion.”
    Aristotle
    (≚ᄌ≚)

  4. #204
    Sage
    Lursa's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Outside Seattle
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:57 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    29,744

    re: Canada high court strikes down all restrictions on prostitution [W:232]

    Quote Originally Posted by Excon View Post


    Still with your games I see.
    What a shame.

    So again.



    Your feigned inability to understand what has been said is a game. Stop playing games.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lursa View Post
    There were no standards discussed in the article. If so, please enumerate them.

    Otherwise, you are the only one who has brought them up....and YOU have been asked to define them and YOU have declined.

    Do not lie and say you were not asked. That is an outright lie.
    ...................................
    Quote Originally Posted by Bucky View Post
    I have felt pain when I was in the womb. So when you say they are incapable of feeling pain, that is based on junk science.
    Quote Originally Posted by applejuicefool View Post
    A murderer putting a bullet through someone's brain is a medical procedure too.

  5. #205
    Sage
    Excon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Last Seen
    10-14-17 @ 01:26 PM
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    31,997

    re: Canada high court strikes down all restrictions on prostitution [W:232]

    Quote Originally Posted by Lursa View Post
    ...................................
    And you are wrong.

    So again.

    Quote Originally Posted by Excon View Post
    And you, as well as others, keep ignoring that we are talking about what a Court in Canada did.
    You keep ignoring that the standards being discussed are those that the Court changed.
    You keep ignoring that those standards were codified into law and were not personal standards.
    You keep ignoring that the removal of those standards is a further erosion.

    Stop playing games.
    “The law is reason, free from passion.”
    Aristotle
    (≚ᄌ≚)

  6. #206
    Sage
    Lursa's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Outside Seattle
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:57 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    29,744

    re: Canada high court strikes down all restrictions on prostitution [W:232]

    Quote Originally Posted by Excon View Post
    And you are wrong.

    So again.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lursa View Post
    There were no standards discussed in the article. If so, please enumerate them.

    Otherwise, you are the only one who has brought them up....and YOU have been asked to define them and YOU have declined.

    Do not lie and say you were not asked. That is an outright lie.
    Like I said...you have zero credibility. You could clear it all up by answering....you hide behind 'we're all playing games.'

    No problem. I just stand by my signature below, in green. Heh heh, and you have to too.....your posts are there for all to see.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bucky View Post
    I have felt pain when I was in the womb. So when you say they are incapable of feeling pain, that is based on junk science.
    Quote Originally Posted by applejuicefool View Post
    A murderer putting a bullet through someone's brain is a medical procedure too.

  7. #207
    Sage
    sangha's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Lower Hudson Valley, NY
    Last Seen
    09-17-17 @ 05:48 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    59,990

    re: Canada high court strikes down all restrictions on prostitution [W:232]

    Quote Originally Posted by Lursa View Post
    Gimme a fer instance.....
    http://www.debatepolitics.com/breaki...ling-utah.html
    Quote Originally Posted by matchlight View Post
    Justice Thomas' opinions consistently contain precise, detailed constitutional analyses.
    Quote Originally Posted by jaeger19 View Post
    the vast majority of folks that need healthcare are on Medicare.. both rich and poor..

  8. #208
    Sage
    Excon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Last Seen
    10-14-17 @ 01:26 PM
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    31,997

    re: Canada high court strikes down all restrictions on prostitution [W:232]

    Quote Originally Posted by Lursa View Post
    Like I said...you have zero credibility. You could clear it all up by answering....you hide behind 'we're all playing games.'

    No problem. I just stand by my signature below, in green. Heh heh, and you have to too.....your posts are there for all to see.
    Like I said. You have no credibility and are only playing a game.
    Nor is there any question that needs to be answered.
    Stop playing games.

    So pay attention and read what it actually says.
    Quote Originally Posted by Excon View Post
    And you, as well as others, keep ignoring that we are talking about what a Court in Canada did.
    You keep ignoring that the standards being discussed are those that the Court changed.
    You keep ignoring that those standards were codified into law and were not personal standards.
    You keep ignoring that the removal of those standards is a further erosion.

    Stop playing games.

    And btw, your signature is meaningless to this game you are playing.
    “The law is reason, free from passion.”
    Aristotle
    (≚ᄌ≚)

  9. #209
    Sage

    Scrabaholic's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Ontario, Canada
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    11,549

    re: Canada high court strikes down all restrictions on prostitution [W:232]

    Quote Originally Posted by Oozlefinch View Post
    I just went and read some articles on this, and it simply blows my mind.


    Canadian court strikes down anti-prostitution laws

    Now am I the only one scratching my head over this? They say brothels keep it off the streets and make it safer, yet at the same time makes it legal to solicit on the streets.

    Sorry, if I lived in Canada I would have a gigantic sign made up saying "This whore is a prostitute", and walk behind any lady I saw soliciting in my neighborhood. So they have a legal Constitutional right to do it on the street. Fine, I just do not want it on my street, and will just use my legal right of free speech to hopefully make them move elsewhere.

    Who knows, I might even make a business of making such signs, so others can do the same thing until they go somewhere more appropriate. Like say a rural farm road where they only annoy the cows and goats.

    Chances are you won't see it on residential streets - not enough traffic to make it worth their while.

    And if did hold up such a sign, the consequences you might face would serve you right.


    Quote Originally Posted by Oozlefinch View Post
    But it will take months at the minimum to enact such restrictions. So until such restrictions are enacted and vetted legally, we have none at all.
    The SC gave the govt. a year to enact laws.

  10. #210
    Sage
    Excon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Last Seen
    10-14-17 @ 01:26 PM
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    31,997

    re: Canada high court strikes down all restrictions on prostitution [W:232]

    Quote Originally Posted by Harshaw View Post
    I marvel at the question of whom you think you're fooling.
    I marvel at your inability to see reality.

    Quote Originally Posted by Harshaw View Post
    He's not the only one who thinks that by refusing to state a position, he wins.
    What an unintelligent thing to say.
    My position has been stated.
    “The law is reason, free from passion.”
    Aristotle
    (≚ᄌ≚)

Page 21 of 25 FirstFirst ... 111920212223 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •