Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 89101112 LastLast
Results 91 to 100 of 118

Thread: New Mexico Supreme Court rules Gay Marriage Constitutional

  1. #91
    Outer space potato man

    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Last Seen
    Today @ 03:01 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    51,825

    Re: New Mexico Supreme Court rules Gay Marriage Constitutional

    Quote Originally Posted by Tigger View Post
    If I can determine the status of the EMT, definitely. I'll decline all service in that
    No you wouldn't. Nobody would choose death over being touched by a gay person. You're overplaying the character.
    He touched her over her bra and underpants, she says, and guided her hand to touch him over his underwear
    Quote Originally Posted by Lutherf View Post
    We’ll say what? Something like “nothing happened” ... Yeah, we might say something like that.

  2. #92
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    New England
    Last Seen
    05-01-14 @ 03:29 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    12,879

    Re: New Mexico Supreme Court rules Gay Marriage Constitutional

    Quote Originally Posted by Deuce View Post
    No you wouldn't. Nobody would choose death over being touched by a gay person. You're overplaying the character.
    Don't count on that. I nearly declined services from a pair of straight EMT's in the fall of 1992 when my college roommate thought I was having a heart attack (turned out it was indigestion, as I thought) because they weren't going to let me WALK to the ambulance. They finally agreed to my demands and I allowed them to transport me.

    Remember that I'm much more interested in quality of life over quantity of life. I have less than no fear of dying.

  3. #93
    Outer space potato man

    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Last Seen
    Today @ 03:01 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    51,825

    Re: New Mexico Supreme Court rules Gay Marriage Constitutional

    Quote Originally Posted by Tigger View Post
    Don't count on that. I nearly declined services from a pair of straight EMT's in the fall of 1992 when my college roommate thought I was having a heart attack (turned out it was indigestion, as I thought) because they weren't going to let me WALK to the ambulance. They finally agreed to my demands and I allowed them to transport me.

    Remember that I'm much more interested in quality of life over quantity of life. I have less than no fear of dying.
    Are you trying to convince me, or convince yourself?
    He touched her over her bra and underpants, she says, and guided her hand to touch him over his underwear
    Quote Originally Posted by Lutherf View Post
    We’ll say what? Something like “nothing happened” ... Yeah, we might say something like that.

  4. #94
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    New England
    Last Seen
    05-01-14 @ 03:29 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    12,879

    Re: New Mexico Supreme Court rules Gay Marriage Constitutional

    Quote Originally Posted by Deuce View Post
    Are you trying to convince me, or convince yourself?
    I'm not trying to convince anyone. I'm simply stating the facts of what occured in 1992. My Living Will actually lays out much of what I will and will not allow the medical community to do to me.

  5. #95
    Sage
    Lursa's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Outside Seattle
    Last Seen
    Today @ 04:09 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    29,903

    Re: New Mexico Supreme Court rules Gay Marriage Constitutional

    Quote Originally Posted by Tigger View Post
    Remember that I'm much more interested in quality of life over quantity of life. I have less than no fear of dying.
    Me too, that is why I support abortion and find it hypocritical to have that perspective and not.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bucky View Post
    I have felt pain when I was in the womb. So when you say they are incapable of feeling pain, that is based on junk science.
    Quote Originally Posted by applejuicefool View Post
    A murderer putting a bullet through someone's brain is a medical procedure too.

  6. #96
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    New England
    Last Seen
    05-01-14 @ 03:29 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    12,879

    Re: New Mexico Supreme Court rules Gay Marriage Constitutional

    Quote Originally Posted by Lursa View Post
    Me too, that is why I support abortion and find it hypocritical to have that perspective and not.
    To me abortion is less an issue of the life of the child and more an issue of the parents taking responsibility for their actions.

  7. #97
    Guru
    HenryChinaski's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Chitown
    Last Seen
    Today @ 12:51 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    3,538

    Re: New Mexico Supreme Court rules Gay Marriage Constitutional

    Quote Originally Posted by Tigger View Post
    If I can determine the status of the EMT, definitely. I'll decline all service in that case.




    It has nothing to do with anything of the sort. It has to do with the damage done to my soul, and our societal soul by these people even being in our presence. My response to any man hitting on me would be two rounds to his chest.




    Actually, yes I do. I try not to deal with most of the major retailers if I can help it, and buy most of my groceries, clothes, firearms, etc.... through small, family-owned businesses where I can get a much better idea as to the social leanings of the business owners. It's more expensive, but it's worth it.




    Not it's American history, since it only entered the United States in 1848 as a territory and 1912 as a state. Whatever it was prior to that is really irrelevant.




    I'm talking about personal business, not corporate business. Thankfully, in the small amount of research I was able to do this weekend, it doesn't appear that I do significant personal business with any companies that are based in New Mexico.
    You have serious personal issues.
    Give a man a fish and he can eat for a day. Teach a man to fish and he can sit in a boat, drinking beer all day while you fool around with his Woman.

  8. #98
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    New England
    Last Seen
    05-01-14 @ 03:29 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    12,879

    Re: New Mexico Supreme Court rules Gay Marriage Constitutional

    Quote Originally Posted by HenryChinaski View Post
    You have serious personal issues.
    Yes. Mostly with the people who make up the vast majority of the Western world in general and the United States specifically.

  9. #99
    Guru
    HenryChinaski's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Chitown
    Last Seen
    Today @ 12:51 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    3,538

    Re: New Mexico Supreme Court rules Gay Marriage Constitutional

    Quote Originally Posted by Tigger View Post
    Yes. Mostly with the people who make up the vast majority of the Western world in general and the United States specifically.
    Well if this were the 50's and this conversation was taking place it would be over interracial marriage and you'd be crying how you'd die rather than let a "colored" EMT touch you. The more things change, the more they stay the same.
    Give a man a fish and he can eat for a day. Teach a man to fish and he can sit in a boat, drinking beer all day while you fool around with his Woman.

  10. #100
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    New England
    Last Seen
    05-01-14 @ 03:29 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    12,879

    Re: New Mexico Supreme Court rules Gay Marriage Constitutional

    Quote Originally Posted by HenryChinaski View Post
    Well if this were the 50's and this conversation was taking place it would be over interracial marriage and you'd be crying how you'd die rather than let a "colored" EMT touch you. The more things change, the more they stay the same.
    Race is not and never has been an issue for me.

Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 89101112 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •