Page 68 of 166 FirstFirst ... 1858666768697078118 ... LastLast
Results 671 to 680 of 1658

Thread: 'Duck Dynasty' star Phil Robertson suspended by A&E (W: 742)

  1. #671
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Last Seen
    03-22-15 @ 11:30 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    2,788

    Re: 'Duck Dynasty' star Phil Robertson suspended by A&E

    Quote Originally Posted by jmotivator View Post
    HAHAHAHAH!! Quod erat demonstrandum.
    Te futueo et caballum tuum


    Hah, add "strawman" to the list of things to don't actually understand but use anyway.
    Where does pathetic arrogants come from ith which you claim to know what others understand and not understand.

    Dude you already lost this argument. In this very post you went ahead and said you think he wants to murder homosexuals because he is Christian. You need to stop typing. It's making you look like an idiot.
    Nope. I said that if he literaly followed the bible as a book of law he probably would murder homosexuals (and many others) if he could.

    You knbow who is doing that in this thread? You are. You JUST SAID that you think because he is Christian he wants to murder homosexuals. YOU are in the worng here you are just too much of a knucklehead to figure that out. Fix your own brain before you start pointing fingers.


    No you backwards savage. I didnt write because he is a christian but because he is a fanatic.


    No, the only definitive evidence you have providing towards such an accusation has indicted you, not him.
    No. Because you ignore the utterly disgusting and totalitarian way in which he rejects all opposing his opinion as "antichristian". Hence a fanatic.

  2. #672
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Last Seen
    03-22-15 @ 11:30 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    2,788

    Re: 'Duck Dynasty' star Phil Robertson suspended by A&E

    Quote Originally Posted by ARealConservative View Post
    not just hate speech. cowardly hate speech done anonymously.
    I live in Linz 4020, in the house opposing the Thalia on the Götheplatz, in the state of Upperaustria.

    Come an knock on my door, but you`d better bring a white flag!

  3. #673
    Sage
    j-mac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    South Carolina
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 12:51 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    30,274

    Re: 'Duck Dynasty' star Phil Robertson suspended by A&E

    Quote Originally Posted by haymarket View Post
    All I can tell you is for the few seconds I have seen it ...
    Oh, so you've never watched the show...

    and that would be many times
    Um, yeah, sure...

    it just looks like garbage.
    Why? Articulate....Why does it look like garbage to you? You can't say that can you, because your saying that you've seen the show, is a lie, isn't it?

    I have no interest in it at all.
    Then you shouldn't be commenting, because you have NO idea what you are talking about...But don't let that stop you, it never has.

    Maybe its great.
    It's a good show. I prefer medical, or police drama's to reality tv.

    Maybe the characters are riveting.
    Riveting? Nah....Funny, wholesome, good values, and entertaining. But riveting? I wouldn't go that far...But I know you are exaggerating for effect....

    Maybe its the best thing since Shakespeare wrote HAMLET.
    No one said that either, so why resort to hysterical strawmen?

    Its just not my cup of tea.
    Ok, we've established that

    You've never watched it.

    You don't know anything about it.

    But you have pre judged it.

    And you say it's not your "cup of tea".....

    So, why are you in here again?
    Last edited by j-mac; 12-20-13 at 11:26 AM.
    Americans are so enamored of equality that they would rather be equal in slavery than unequal in freedom.

    Alexis de Tocqueville

  4. #674
    cookies crumble
    ARealConservative's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Last Seen
    04-21-17 @ 09:41 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    14,518

    Re: 'Duck Dynasty' star Phil Robertson suspended by A&E

    Quote Originally Posted by The German View Post
    I live in Linz 4020, in the house opposing the Thalia on the Götheplatz, in the state of Upperaustria.

    Come an knock on my door, but you`d better bring a white flag!
    Sure thing Francis

    http://www.morethings.com/fan/bill_m...s1981-1340.jpg


    cookoo. cookoo.

  5. #675
    Sage
    jmotivator's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Virginia
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 04:39 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    16,690

    Re: 'Duck Dynasty' star Phil Robertson suspended by A&E

    Quote Originally Posted by Ockham View Post
    It probably (realistically) is a generalization he believes is true - misconceptions about other nationalities and cliches really do live in people and it's our job to chip away at them. In this case, it's about "christina fanatics" whoever and whatever that is...
    Depends... what does she look like.
    Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Teach a man to fish and he stops voting for the Free Fish party.

  6. #676
    Noblesse oblige
    Ockham's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    New Jersey
    Last Seen
    01-27-17 @ 07:23 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    23,909
    Blog Entries
    4

    Re: 'Duck Dynasty' star Phil Robertson suspended by A&E

    Quote Originally Posted by jmotivator View Post
    Depends... what does she look like.
    Damn auto correct!!!! Gah!
    “I think if Thomas Jefferson were looking down, the author of the Bill of Rights, on what’s being proposed here, he’d agree with it. He would agree that the First Amendment cannot be absolute.” - Chuck Schumer (D). Yet, Madison and Mason wrote the Bill of Rights, according to Sheila Jackson Lee, 400 years ago. Yup, it's a fact.


  7. #677
    global liberation

    ecofarm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Miami
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 07:49 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    66,400

    Re: 'Duck Dynasty' star Phil Robertson suspended by A&E

    It seems j-mac really liked that show.

  8. #678
    Sage

    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 10:42 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    89,877

    Re: 'Duck Dynasty' star Phil Robertson suspended by A&E

    Quote Originally Posted by j-mac View Post
    Oh, so you've never watched the show...
    I told you that when cable surfing I have seen seconds of it many times and it looks like garbage to me.

    You know, when I see a pile of crap on the street I do not have to get close and examine it, take a sample and have it tested for its contents and then read a report on it. I can recognize crap right off the bat.
    __________________________________________________ _
    There are two novels that can change a bookish fourteen-year old's life: The Lord of the Rings and Atlas Shrugged. One is a childish fantasy that often engenders a lifelong obsession with its unbelievable heroes, leading to an emotionally stunted, socially crippled adulthood, unable to deal with the real world. The other, of course, involves orcs.... John Rogers

  9. #679
    Sage
    j-mac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    South Carolina
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 12:51 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    30,274

    Re: 'Duck Dynasty' star Phil Robertson suspended by A&E

    Quote Originally Posted by The German View Post
    I live in Linz 4020, in the house opposing the Thalia on the Götheplatz, in the state of Upperaustria.

    Come an knock on my door, but you`d better bring a white flag!


    Ooooohhhhh scary....
    Americans are so enamored of equality that they would rather be equal in slavery than unequal in freedom.

    Alexis de Tocqueville

  10. #680
    Noblesse oblige
    Ockham's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    New Jersey
    Last Seen
    01-27-17 @ 07:23 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    23,909
    Blog Entries
    4

    Re: 'Duck Dynasty' star Phil Robertson suspended by A&E

    Quote Originally Posted by ecofarm View Post
    It seems j-mac really liked that show.
    I didn't but apparently it's very popular...
    “I think if Thomas Jefferson were looking down, the author of the Bill of Rights, on what’s being proposed here, he’d agree with it. He would agree that the First Amendment cannot be absolute.” - Chuck Schumer (D). Yet, Madison and Mason wrote the Bill of Rights, according to Sheila Jackson Lee, 400 years ago. Yup, it's a fact.


Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •