Page 17 of 18 FirstFirst ... 715161718 LastLast
Results 161 to 170 of 179

Thread: Ap survey: Us income gap is holding back economy

  1. #161
    Gradualist

    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Last Seen
    09-25-17 @ 12:48 PM
    Lean
    Socialist
    Posts
    34,949
    Blog Entries
    6

    Re: Ap survey: Us income gap is holding back economy

    Quote Originally Posted by CalGun View Post
    You touting this survey of people's opinion as a fact?
    Touting as fact that majority of economists claim that growing wealth gap is not beneficial to the US economy.

    Even when actual research proves the opinions of the spoon fed masses wrong? Seriously?
    What?


  2. #162
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Denio Junction
    Last Seen
    11-13-14 @ 12:09 AM
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    7,039
    Blog Entries
    4

    Re: Ap survey: Us income gap is holding back economy

    Um you are quoting an " AP " Survey and I quoted research with actual numbers and facts....to which you ignore since they don't promote your agenda.


    Quote Originally Posted by TheDemSocialist View Post
    Touting as fact that majority of economists claim that growing wealth gap is not beneficial to the US economy.



    What?

  3. #163
    Gradualist

    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Last Seen
    09-25-17 @ 12:48 PM
    Lean
    Socialist
    Posts
    34,949
    Blog Entries
    6

    Re: Ap survey: Us income gap is holding back economy

    Quote Originally Posted by CalGun View Post
    Um you are quoting an " AP " Survey and I quoted research with actual numbers and facts....to which you ignore since they don't promote your agenda.
    I'm gonna take economists opinions over CalGuns indpeth research.


  4. #164
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Denio Junction
    Last Seen
    11-13-14 @ 12:09 AM
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    7,039
    Blog Entries
    4

    Re: Ap survey: Us income gap is holding back economy

    Quote Originally Posted by TheDemSocialist View Post
    I'm gonna take economists opinions over CalGuns indpeth research.
    It's not my research, it's done by academics at the California State University of Santa Cruz....you should know Santa Cruz...it's a bastion of socialism.

    BTW why only 3 dozen economist is that all the radical left could find these days?
    Last edited by CalGun; 12-23-13 at 01:51 AM.

  5. #165
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Last Seen
    02-18-14 @ 08:18 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    5,660

    Re: Ap survey: Us income gap is holding back economy

    Quote Originally Posted by TheDemSocialist View Post
    Read more @: AP survey: US income gap is holding back economy

    No surprise here. Seems that this trickle down economic theory isnt working at all, also not a surprise.
    that is what happens when disability rolls shoot up to all time highs while extending unemployment to 2 years+. That income gap will continue to grow when a large percentage of people are sitting on their asses at home

  6. #166
    Gradualist

    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Last Seen
    09-25-17 @ 12:48 PM
    Lean
    Socialist
    Posts
    34,949
    Blog Entries
    6

    Re: Ap survey: Us income gap is holding back economy

    Quote Originally Posted by CalGun View Post
    It's not my research, it's done by academics at the California State University of Santa Cruz....you should know Santa Cruz...it's a bastion of socialism.

    BTW why only 3 dozen economist is that all the radical left could find these days?
    AP is a "radical left" organization?


  7. #167
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Denio Junction
    Last Seen
    11-13-14 @ 12:09 AM
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    7,039
    Blog Entries
    4

    Re: Ap survey: Us income gap is holding back economy

    Not compared to the University of Santa Cruz which you seem to like to deflect and ignore - the reality of their research? Does it not fit with your socialist agenda so you just ignore it?


    Quote Originally Posted by TheDemSocialist View Post
    AP is a "radical left" organization?

  8. #168
    Guru
    scatt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Last Seen
    02-09-17 @ 10:57 AM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    4,721

    Re: Ap survey: Us income gap is holding back economy

    Quote Originally Posted by TheDemSocialist View Post
    No surprise here. Seems that this trickle down economic theory isnt working at all, also not a surprise.
    There is no economic theory called the trickle down theory, it simply does not exist.

  9. #169
    Gradualist

    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Last Seen
    09-25-17 @ 12:48 PM
    Lean
    Socialist
    Posts
    34,949
    Blog Entries
    6

    Re: Ap survey: Us income gap is holding back economy

    Quote Originally Posted by scatt View Post
    There is no economic theory called the trickle down theory, it simply does not exist.
    Trickle-down economics - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia


  10. #170
    Guru
    scatt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Last Seen
    02-09-17 @ 10:57 AM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    4,721

    Re: Ap survey: Us income gap is holding back economy

    Quote Originally Posted by TheDemSocialist View Post
    From your own "source:" "no trickle-down theory has ever existed among economists."

    To reiterate, there is no economic theory called the trickle down theory, it simply does not exist.

Page 17 of 18 FirstFirst ... 715161718 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •