Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 140

Thread: White House ignores 'lie of the year' award

  1. #21
    Sage
    j-mac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    South Carolina
    Last Seen
    Today @ 12:51 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    30,274

    Re: White House ignores 'lie of the year' award

    Quote Originally Posted by MMC View Post
    Next lie up.....and for 2014 and the one the Obama team is worried about Big time. You can Keep your doctor, along with.....Are you covered even though you signed the dotted line.
    Yeah, like Ezekiel Emmanuel on Fox trying to spin that it wasn't a lie because you could "keep your doctor, if you want to pay more"..... LOL! What? Are you kidding? Pay more? Liar n chief Obama also said that this law would save people $2500 per year! Did they forget that too?
    Americans are so enamored of equality that they would rather be equal in slavery than unequal in freedom.

    Alexis de Tocqueville

  2. #22
    Heavy Hitter


    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Last Seen
    @
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    63,692

    Re: White House ignores 'lie of the year' award

    Quote Originally Posted by j-mac View Post
    I know, he got confused....He said "period" and meant to say "if"? hahahahaa....You sound like the Obama liar Emmanuel here.....He said "period"....Good grief....Just admit he lied.
    If it was Hillary and Bill, I'd agree they lied. But, Obama isn't detail oriented enough to know what the fine print in what the hell he said really meant. You doubt this?

  3. #23
    Sage
    j-mac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    South Carolina
    Last Seen
    Today @ 12:51 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    30,274

    Re: White House ignores 'lie of the year' award

    Quote Originally Posted by calamity View Post
    More egg on face SNAFU than bold-faced, IMO. Knowing this bunch, they simply never did the homework and thus did not take into account the millions who had inadequate coverage. It's not like that would be out of their pattern of behaviour.
    Nope, this was bold faced....As demonstrated with an article presenting the fight that went on in the WH between the political side, and the non policy side....Political won out....I am shocked!!!!
    Americans are so enamored of equality that they would rather be equal in slavery than unequal in freedom.

    Alexis de Tocqueville

  4. #24
    Sage
    j-mac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    South Carolina
    Last Seen
    Today @ 12:51 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    30,274

    Re: White House ignores 'lie of the year' award

    Quote Originally Posted by calamity View Post
    If it was Hillary and Bill, I'd agree they lied. But, Obama isn't detail oriented enough to know what the fine print in what the hell he said really meant. You doubt this?
    No, I think he is calculated....You all tried to say that he was possibly the smartest President in history, now you want to conveniently paint him as a bumble brain? I don't think so.
    Americans are so enamored of equality that they would rather be equal in slavery than unequal in freedom.

    Alexis de Tocqueville

  5. #25
    Heavy Hitter


    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Last Seen
    @
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    63,692

    Re: White House ignores 'lie of the year' award

    Quote Originally Posted by j-mac View Post
    Nope, this was bold faced....As demonstrated with an article presenting the fight that went on in the WH between the political side, and the non policy side....Political won out....I am shocked!!!!
    Is a car salesman lying when he promises you that the dealer will provide you a lifetime of free oil changes but the dealership closes down three months later?

    Even if rumors swirled that the place was going broke, the salesman can always say he's not an accountant, and thus had no idea the place was going out of business. Same thing here. Obama simply didn't pay attention to detail and spewed out promises like he always does.

  6. #26
    Sage
    shrubnose's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Europe
    Last Seen
    11-29-17 @ 03:46 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    18,851
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: White House ignores 'lie of the year' award

    Quote Originally Posted by Montecresto View Post
    It takes a recall election.



    Which the USA doesn't have.

  7. #27
    Heavy Hitter


    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Last Seen
    @
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    63,692

    Re: White House ignores 'lie of the year' award

    Quote Originally Posted by j-mac View Post
    No, I think he is calculated....You all tried to say that he was possibly the smartest President in history, now you want to conveniently paint him as a bumble brain? I don't think so.
    I've called him a salesman since day one. And, of course, all you all whined about it while ignoring the fact that Bush was pretty much cut from the same mold.

  8. #28
    Banned
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Chicago Illinois
    Last Seen
    10-14-15 @ 09:28 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Private
    Posts
    56,981

    Re: White House ignores 'lie of the year' award

    Quote Originally Posted by j-mac View Post
    Yeah, like Ezekiel Emmanuel on Fox trying to spin that it wasn't a lie because you could "keep your doctor, if you want to pay more"..... LOL! What? Are you kidding? Pay more? Liar n chief Obama also said that this law would save people $2500 per year! Did they forget that too?

    "What" Obama Lie .....Cmon JMac, you know he would neva eva do something like that now.....would he? He just misspoke.....Right?


  9. #29
    Sage
    j-mac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    South Carolina
    Last Seen
    Today @ 12:51 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    30,274

    Re: White House ignores 'lie of the year' award

    Quote Originally Posted by calamity View Post
    Is a car salesman lying when he promises you that the dealer will provide you a lifetime of free oil changes but the dealership closes down three months later?

    Even if rumors swirled that the place was going broke, the salesman can always say he's not an accountant, and thus had no idea the place was going out of business. Same thing here. Obama simply didn't pay attention to detail and spewed out promises like he always does.
    What? So now he's on par with used car salesmen? Lol, this just keeps getting better...I don't buy for a second that he simply didn't know he was lying. That's laughable.
    Americans are so enamored of equality that they would rather be equal in slavery than unequal in freedom.

    Alexis de Tocqueville

  10. #30
    Heavy Hitter


    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Last Seen
    @
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    63,692

    Re: White House ignores 'lie of the year' award

    Quote Originally Posted by j-mac View Post
    What? So now he's on par with used car salesmen? Lol, this just keeps getting better...I don't buy for a second that he simply didn't know he was lying. That's laughable.
    You guys always called him an empty suit. Now, all of a sudden he's a detail-oriented policy wonk. GMAFB. Obama spews BS like a car salesman. He's been doing it since 2008. You know, "Hope and Change".

    Hope and Change does not put Tim Geithner in charge of Treasury and Monsanto Whore Tom Vilsack in Agriculture. Why do you think the Liberals are constantly steamed at him? OWS was as much protesting Obama as it was the 1%.

Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •