Page 4 of 29 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 40 of 288

Thread: Teen Sentenced To Probation For Deadly DWI Crash

  1. #31
    Dungeon Master
    Hooter Babe

    DiAnna's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Northern California
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    34,409
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: Teen Sentenced To Probation For Deadly DWI Crash

    Quote Originally Posted by apdst View Post
    Have you ever driven under the influence? Be honest!
    Is that what this is all about?? "Hey, everyone drinks and drives..." *wink, wink* "...so there are bound to be a few 'oopsies' along the way. Everyone does it, so if someone gets hurt once in a while, well, **** happens!"

  2. #32
    Sage
    apdst's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Bagdad, La.
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 09:13 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    85,109

    Re: Teen Sentenced To Probation For Deadly DWI Crash

    Quote Originally Posted by DiAnna View Post
    Is that what this is all about?? "Hey, everyone drinks and drives..." *wink, wink* "...so there are bound to be a few 'oopsies' along the way. Everyone does it, so if someone gets hurt once in a while, well, **** happens!"
    Have you? Again, be honest!
    Quote Originally Posted by americanwoman View Post
    So there is absolutely no evidence this woman, whom you called a slut, did this but you are ready to take someone's word as evidence. Guess you don't think witch hunts have to end when it's going after the certain people.

  3. #33
    Dungeon Master
    Hooter Babe

    DiAnna's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Northern California
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    34,409
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: Teen Sentenced To Probation For Deadly DWI Crash

    Quote Originally Posted by apdst View Post
    A whole deck of race cards ready for playin'...eh?
    Naw. I tried to buy a deck of race cards, but the clerk told me you'd just been there and bought the place out.

  4. #34
    Rule of Two
    Hatuey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 11:36 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    43,453

    Re: Teen Sentenced To Probation For Deadly DWI Crash

    Quote Originally Posted by apdst View Post
    Have you ever driven under the influence? Be honest!
    I drive "under influence" every time I take cold medication and drive. That's not the problem though. The problem here is that this kid was WAY past the drinking and driving limit. You can have a drink and drive. You can have an aspirin and drive. You can have a smoke and drive. All of those are drugs (nicotine, ibuprofen, cafeine) that put you under some sort of influence. However, that's not what is in question here. What is in question here is why a kid who was clearly past the legal drinking & driving limit was operating a vehicle? He shouldn't have been. There simply isn't an excuse for it.
    Peace is a lie. There is only Passion. Through Passion I gain Strength. Through Strength I gain Power. Through Power I gain Victory. Through Victory my chains are Broken. The Force shall free me.

  5. #35
    Sage
    apdst's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Bagdad, La.
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 09:13 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    85,109

    Re: Teen Sentenced To Probation For Deadly DWI Crash

    Quote Originally Posted by DiAnna View Post
    Naw. I tried to buy a deck of race cards, but the clerk told me you'd just been there and bought the place out.
    I'm not the one bitching about the white boy getting probation because, he's...um...white!
    Quote Originally Posted by americanwoman View Post
    So there is absolutely no evidence this woman, whom you called a slut, did this but you are ready to take someone's word as evidence. Guess you don't think witch hunts have to end when it's going after the certain people.

  6. #36
    Dungeon Master
    Hooter Babe

    DiAnna's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Northern California
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    34,409
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: Teen Sentenced To Probation For Deadly DWI Crash

    Quote Originally Posted by apdst View Post
    Have you? Again, be honest!
    No, I haven't. I'm not that stupid. Apparently, however, it strikes quite a nerve with you so I'm guessing you don't have any qualms about doing so.

  7. #37
    Sage
    apdst's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Bagdad, La.
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 09:13 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    85,109

    Re: Teen Sentenced To Probation For Deadly DWI Crash

    Quote Originally Posted by Hatuey View Post
    I drive "under influence" every time I take cold medication and drive. That's not the problem though. The problem here is that this kid was WAY past the drinking and driving limit. You can have a drink and drive. You can have an aspirin and drive. You can have a smoke and drive. All of those are drugs (nicotine, ibuprofen, cafeine) that put you under some sort of influence. However, that's not what is in question here. What is in question here is why a kid who was 1) clearly past the legal drinking & driving limit was operating a vehicle? He shouldn't have been.
    Are you going to give an honest answer, or keep dancing around?
    Quote Originally Posted by americanwoman View Post
    So there is absolutely no evidence this woman, whom you called a slut, did this but you are ready to take someone's word as evidence. Guess you don't think witch hunts have to end when it's going after the certain people.

  8. #38
    Dungeon Master
    Hooter Babe

    DiAnna's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Northern California
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    34,409
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: Teen Sentenced To Probation For Deadly DWI Crash

    Quote Originally Posted by apdst View Post
    I'm not the one bitching about the white boy getting probation because, he's...um...white!
    RICH and white. I realize it's a habit for you to leave out the parts that don't serve your purpose, but fear not. I'll correct you when required.

  9. #39
    Sage
    apdst's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Bagdad, La.
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 09:13 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    85,109

    Re: Teen Sentenced To Probation For Deadly DWI Crash

    Quote Originally Posted by DiAnna View Post
    No, I haven't. I'm not that stupid. Apparently, however, it strikes quite a nerve with you so I'm guessing you don't have any qualms about doing so.
    You must not drink alcohol, then.
    Quote Originally Posted by americanwoman View Post
    So there is absolutely no evidence this woman, whom you called a slut, did this but you are ready to take someone's word as evidence. Guess you don't think witch hunts have to end when it's going after the certain people.

  10. #40
    Rule of Two
    Hatuey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 11:36 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    43,453

    Re: Teen Sentenced To Probation For Deadly DWI Crash

    Quote Originally Posted by apdst View Post
    Are you going to give an honest answer, or keep dancing around?
    I definitely answered your post.

    Have you ever driven under the influence?
    I drive "under influence" every time I take cold medication and drive.
    Peace is a lie. There is only Passion. Through Passion I gain Strength. Through Strength I gain Power. Through Power I gain Victory. Through Victory my chains are Broken. The Force shall free me.

Page 4 of 29 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •