Page 65 of 77 FirstFirst ... 1555636465666775 ... LastLast
Results 641 to 650 of 766

Thread: Obama shakes hands with Cuba's Castro in 'gesture of hope'

  1. #641
    Sage
    Montecresto's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Last Seen
    03-13-16 @ 11:59 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    24,561

    Re: Obama shakes hands with Cuba's Castro in 'gesture of hope'

    Quote Originally Posted by Grant View Post
    Yes, of course. And Biden to Obama.
    Touch'e

  2. #642
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Canada, Costa Rica
    Last Seen
    05-16-16 @ 09:45 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    31,645

    Re: Obama shakes hands with Cuba's Castro in 'gesture of hope'

    Quote Originally Posted by Dittohead not! View Post
    You must have missed this part of the post you quoted:
    Others would contend that because the government is actively involved the free market system it is socialism, or at least creeping socialism.

    What back up plan does the government have if not enough doctors or young people care to participate. Will private enterprise than make a comeback in the medical professional. There seems to be that possibility.http://www.thehappymd.com/blog/bid/2...from-Obamacare

  3. #643
    Sage
    Dittohead not!'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    The Golden State
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 09:11 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    41,535

    Re: Obama shakes hands with Cuba's Castro in 'gesture of hope'

    Quote Originally Posted by Grant View Post
    Others would contend that because the government is actively involved the free market system it is socialism, or at least creeping socialism.

    What back up plan does the government have if not enough doctors or young people care to participate. Will private enterprise than make a comeback in the medical professional. There seems to be that possibility.http://www.thehappymd.com/blog/bid/2...from-Obamacare
    Others would contend that, yes. Others contend a lot of things that are not so.

    What is the back up system if doctors and patients don't participate in the system? It will fall apart, of course, just as any system will if people don't participate.

    No, there is no back up system, which makes one wonder just why anyone is so invested in its failure.
    "Donald Trump is a phony, a fraud... [he's] playing the American public for suckers." Mitt Romney

  4. #644
    Sage
    poweRob's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Last Seen
    Today @ 12:10 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Progressive
    Posts
    34,933

    Re: Obama shakes hands with Cuba's Castro in 'gesture of hope'

    Quote Originally Posted by Kobie View Post
    No, it can't.

    FYI, "socialism" does not mean "things Mr. Nick doesn't like."
    Brussel sprouts are nasty. Therefore brussel sprouts are socialist!
    Quote Originally Posted by Moderate Right View Post
    The sad fact is that having a pedophile win is better than having a Democrat in office. I'm all for a solution where a Republican gets in that isn't Moore.

  5. #645
    Sage
    Dittohead not!'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    The Golden State
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 09:11 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    41,535

    Re: Obama shakes hands with Cuba's Castro in 'gesture of hope'

    Quote Originally Posted by poweRob View Post
    Brussel sprouts are nasty. Therefore brussel sprouts are socialist!
    but not nearly as socialistic as celery.
    "Donald Trump is a phony, a fraud... [he's] playing the American public for suckers." Mitt Romney

  6. #646
    Sage
    AliHajiSheik's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 10:47 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    6,373

    Re: Obama shakes hands with Cuba's Castro in 'gesture of hope'

    Quote Originally Posted by Grant View Post
    Yes, like Himmler to Hitler.
    I didn't know they were related. Is Raul really simmler to Himmler?
    People in Dubai don't like the Flintstones but people in Abu Dhabi do

  7. #647
    Sage
    poweRob's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Last Seen
    Today @ 12:10 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Progressive
    Posts
    34,933

    Re: Obama shakes hands with Cuba's Castro in 'gesture of hope'

    Quote Originally Posted by sawyerloggingon View Post
    First of all what is this "gesture of hope" BS? I didn't know whether to put this in media bias or here. I have no problem with him giving the guy a formal handshake in a situation like this but he seems like he is really infatuated with the guy and it looks to me like he is bowing again. Why is he so warm and subservient to this commie thug.



    Attachment 67157963


    Yahoo!
    This is the worst thing since slavery.
    Quote Originally Posted by Moderate Right View Post
    The sad fact is that having a pedophile win is better than having a Democrat in office. I'm all for a solution where a Republican gets in that isn't Moore.

  8. #648
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Canada, Costa Rica
    Last Seen
    05-16-16 @ 09:45 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    31,645

    Re: Obama shakes hands with Cuba's Castro in 'gesture of hope'

    Quote Originally Posted by Dittohead not! View Post
    Others would contend that, yes. Others contend a lot of things that are not so.

    What is the back up system if doctors and patients don't participate in the system? It will fall apart, of course, just as any system will if people don't participate.

    No, there is no back up system, which makes one wonder just why anyone is so invested in its failure.
    In private industry there is usually a Plan B to deal with changes in the marketplace, the product flaws, or whatever possible developments might occur. In the case of Obamacare they didn't even foresee the possibilities that a computer website may not work in time it was supposed to.

    Now they are finally going to open an investigation into where all the millions of dollars went, though we know no one will really be held responsible anymore than they have in previous scandals.

    I don't know who is 'invested in it's failure', but there are those, like myself, who are just watching it fail. It's impossible to ignore.

  9. #649
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Canada, Costa Rica
    Last Seen
    05-16-16 @ 09:45 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    31,645

    Re: Obama shakes hands with Cuba's Castro in 'gesture of hope'

    Quote Originally Posted by poweRob View Post
    This is the worst thing since slavery.
    In fact the Castros do have slaves, a whole island of them. Barrack Obama is certainly no Abraham Lincoln.

  10. #650
    Sage
    poweRob's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Last Seen
    Today @ 12:10 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Progressive
    Posts
    34,933

    Re: Obama shakes hands with Cuba's Castro in 'gesture of hope'

    Quote Originally Posted by Grant View Post
    In fact the Castros do have slaves, a whole island of them. Barrack Obama is certainly no Abraham Lincoln.
    The desperation to draw parallels between unparallel things is hilarious.
    Quote Originally Posted by Moderate Right View Post
    The sad fact is that having a pedophile win is better than having a Democrat in office. I'm all for a solution where a Republican gets in that isn't Moore.

Page 65 of 77 FirstFirst ... 1555636465666775 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •