Page 90 of 173 FirstFirst ... 40808889909192100140 ... LastLast
Results 891 to 900 of 1723

Thread: Colorado Judge: Bakery Owner discriminated against gay couple [W:113:123:292:647]

  1. #891
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Last Seen
    07-19-17 @ 03:51 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    60,458

    Re: Colorado Judge: Bakery Owner discriminated against gay couple [W:113:123:292:647

    Quote Originally Posted by Bodhisattva View Post
    Emotionally... a couple of times physically, but anyway, it was an analogy about victimization.
    A bad one that I would say showed you don't understand the conversion you're involved in.

  2. #892
    Sage
    Bodhisattva's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    New Zealand
    Last Seen
    Today @ 04:29 PM
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    64,044

    Re: Colorado Judge: Bakery Owner discriminated against gay couple [W:113:123:292:647

    Quote Originally Posted by Henrin View Post
    Is this 100 random questions? I don't much care for that game.
    It just goes to show your consistency. You know, sometimes it is natural rights but others it isn't. But not answering is an answer itself... and telling.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bucky View Post
    I have pooped in public, even in public neighborhoods.
    Quote Originally Posted by OldFatGuy View Post
    Usually a gag for wise mouthed insulting little girls. Then some good nylon rope so I can tie them up, toss them in the trunk of my car and forget about them.

  3. #893
    Sage
    Bodhisattva's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    New Zealand
    Last Seen
    Today @ 04:29 PM
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    64,044

    Re: Colorado Judge: Bakery Owner discriminated against gay couple [W:113:123:292:647

    Quote Originally Posted by Henrin View Post
    A bad one that I would say showed you don't understand the conversion you're involved in.
    This argument is about perceived victimization of those that want to express their bigotry... I understand exactly what this conversation is about.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bucky View Post
    I have pooped in public, even in public neighborhoods.
    Quote Originally Posted by OldFatGuy View Post
    Usually a gag for wise mouthed insulting little girls. Then some good nylon rope so I can tie them up, toss them in the trunk of my car and forget about them.

  4. #894
    I'm kind of a big deal

    AGENT J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Last Seen
    Today @ 08:12 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    44,822

    Re: Colorado Judge: Bakery Owner discriminated against gay couple [W:113:123:292:647

    Quote Originally Posted by Bodhisattva View Post
    My ex did this... she would abuse me and the one time out of hundreds that I got mad or yelled in response confirmed to her that she was the victim. Repeat cycle.
    yep its not uncommon to ignore facts when one likes fantasy better
    Last edited by AGENT J; 12-09-13 at 07:15 PM.
    This space is currently owned by The Great Winchester, stay tuned for future messages!
    Make America Great Again!
    Pro-Equal Rights / Pro-Gun Rights / Pro-Human Rights / Pro-Choice

  5. #895
    I'm kind of a big deal

    AGENT J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Last Seen
    Today @ 08:12 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    44,822

    Re: Colorado Judge: Bakery Owner discriminated against gay couple [W:113:123:292:647

    Quote Originally Posted by Bodhisattva View Post
    Businesses open to the public...
    Businesses open to the public...
    Businesses open to the public...
    Businesses open to the public...
    Businesses open to the public...

    Businesses open to the public... this is what you keep ignoring.

    Businesses open to the public... have agreed, tacitly, to abide by anti-discrimination laws.

    Ignore it again though...
    dont use facts to destory failed and factually wrong arguments they will just be ignored
    This space is currently owned by The Great Winchester, stay tuned for future messages!
    Make America Great Again!
    Pro-Equal Rights / Pro-Gun Rights / Pro-Human Rights / Pro-Choice

  6. #896
    Sage
    Lursa's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Outside Seattle
    Last Seen
    Today @ 11:56 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    29,966

    Re: Colorado Judge: Bakery Owner discriminated against gay couple [W:113:123:292:647

    Quote Originally Posted by AGENT J View Post
    yep its not uncommon to ignore facts when one likes fantasy better
    And consistency is non-existent....just manipulating to fit a situation.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bucky View Post
    I have felt pain when I was in the womb. So when you say they are incapable of feeling pain, that is based on junk science.
    Quote Originally Posted by applejuicefool View Post
    A murderer putting a bullet through someone's brain is a medical procedure too.

  7. #897
    Sage
    Unitedwestand13's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Sunnyvale California
    Last Seen
    12-14-17 @ 05:44 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    14,985

    Re: Colorado Judge: Bakery Owner discriminated against gay couple [W:113:123:292:647

    Quote Originally Posted by Henrin View Post
    What do you think pursuit of happiness includes? Property? Indeed.

    You might also want to figure out the basis of the other two on the list.
    a homeless man can still to be happy.

    if you base happiness only on the basis how much property you own, that is a sad life.
    "If you can't stand the way this place is, Take yourself to higher places!"
    Break, By Three days grace

    Hilliary Clinton/Tim Kaine 2016

  8. #898
    I'm kind of a big deal

    AGENT J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Last Seen
    Today @ 08:12 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    44,822

    Re: Colorado Judge: Bakery Owner discriminated against gay couple [W:113:123:292:647

    Quote Originally Posted by Lursa View Post
    And consistency is non-existent....just manipulating to fit a situation.
    correct, its silly.
    THis is why when asked for examples and facts that logically support those claims done can be given. Its all excuses and but but buts.

    These arguments have all been heard before in favor of discrimianiton race, gender, religion etc and all the arguments were stupid, bigoted and or mentally inept then and that holds true today.
    This space is currently owned by The Great Winchester, stay tuned for future messages!
    Make America Great Again!
    Pro-Equal Rights / Pro-Gun Rights / Pro-Human Rights / Pro-Choice

  9. #899
    I'm kind of a big deal

    AGENT J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Last Seen
    Today @ 08:12 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    44,822

    Re: Colorado Judge: Bakery Owner discriminated against gay couple [W:113:123:292:647

    Quote Originally Posted by Henrin View Post
    A bad one that I would say showed you don't understand the conversion you're involved in.
    except some of us have facts laws, rights, court cases and court precedence on our side, what do you have supporting the failed, illogical arguments you posted?
    This space is currently owned by The Great Winchester, stay tuned for future messages!
    Make America Great Again!
    Pro-Equal Rights / Pro-Gun Rights / Pro-Human Rights / Pro-Choice

  10. #900
    Advisor
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    Colorado, U.S.A
    Last Seen
    06-05-14 @ 11:13 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    464

    Re: Colorado Judge: Bakery Owner discriminated against gay couple [W:113:123:292]

    Quote Originally Posted by Lursa View Post
    And gays do not decide to be gay.
    And the bold is one of the craziest things I've ever read on this topic.
    OK so slight thing your not understanding. I believe that they should have equal rights, just not that they should sue because they haven't grown up enough to realize discrimination happened to everyone.

    That being said my frist part of your quote im commenting on is "And gays do not decide to be gay." You do realize everything we do is regulated by decision making parts of our brain. We control those regions meticulously. Saying they don't have a choice in the matter is like saying murderers had no choice but to murder. (i know not the best comparison but you see what im saying)

    And second "And the bold is one of the craziest things I've ever read on this topic." Is it really though? consider the most basic cause of all discrimination and segregation in the world. Differences. black people were segregated for no other reason then they were black. The middle and lower classes throughout history were discriminated against for the singular reason that they didn't have as much money as the higher classes.

    My point in that statement you so kindly called crazy, was that the only way to end all discrimination everywhere, is to create across the board equality, in everything from appearance, to social standings, to basic necessities. And as that is not going to happen, people should stop trying to stop sueing people for something that everyone will experience in their lives. Where would the world be if everyone sued everyone for everything. The answer is anarchy.
    War is not a tool to satisfy your emotional outbursts.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •