Page 35 of 173 FirstFirst ... 2533343536374585135 ... LastLast
Results 341 to 350 of 1723

Thread: Colorado Judge: Bakery Owner discriminated against gay couple [W:113:123:292:647]

  1. #341
    I'm kind of a big deal

    AGENT J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:54 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    44,831

    Re: Colorado Judge: Bakery Owner discriminated against gay couple [W:123]

    Quote Originally Posted by Henrin View Post
    1.) Since the only fact that is your side is court rulings what else could you be using?



    Please tell me what other facts you have?
    1.) what? i have no idea what this says but you do seem to be saying i have posted facts now, before it was i didnt have any weird
    2.) the ruling makes you wrong, not sure what else is needed

    also do you have any FACTS that support you and prove the ruling factually wrong? any? not your OPINIONS facts?
    This space is currently owned by The Great Winchester, stay tuned for future messages!
    Make America Great Again!
    Pro-Equal Rights / Pro-Gun Rights / Pro-Human Rights / Pro-Choice

  2. #342
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Last Seen
    07-19-17 @ 03:51 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    60,458

    Re: Colorado Judge: Bakery Owner discriminated against gay couple [W:123]

    Quote Originally Posted by AGENT J View Post
    1.) what? i have no idea what this says but you do seem to be saying i have posted facts now, before it was i didnt have any weird
    2.) the ruling makes you wrong, not sure what else is needed

    also do you have any FACTS that support you and prove the ruling factually wrong? any? not your OPINIONS facts?
    So like I said, the only thing you are using is a court ruling. You might as well admit you are unwilling to think about the issue if that is all you're going to do. Maybe you should consider having some sort of idea what equal rights means and argue from that foundation instead of just claiming it is equal rights because nine people say it is.

  3. #343
    I'm kind of a big deal

    AGENT J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:54 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    44,831

    Re: Colorado Judge: Bakery Owner discriminated against gay couple [W:123]

    Quote Originally Posted by Henrin View Post
    1.)So like I said, the only thing you are using is a court ruling.
    2.) You might as well admit you are unwilling to think about the issue if that is all you're going to do.
    1.) no not like you said, you made this failed straw man and false claim "So basically you think the court ends the discussion? " this was never said.
    now a reframe, moving the goal post is being attempted and its also failing
    2.) no need since your straw man failed

    please continue making posts about me though and not that topic it will get you in your usual place.

    Now do you have anything on topic and that topic is not me?
    This space is currently owned by The Great Winchester, stay tuned for future messages!
    Make America Great Again!
    Pro-Equal Rights / Pro-Gun Rights / Pro-Human Rights / Pro-Choice

  4. #344
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Canada, Costa Rica
    Last Seen
    05-16-16 @ 09:45 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    31,645

    Re: Colorado Judge: Bakery Owner discriminated against gay couple [W:123]

    Quote Originally Posted by AGENT J View Post
    what does the either group have to do with the store owner illegally discrimination and violating/infringing on equal rights?

    it seems you are making stuff up


    what i support is not illegally discrimination and violating/infringing on equal rights
    Can you refuse service because of someone's religion?

  5. #345
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Canada, Costa Rica
    Last Seen
    05-16-16 @ 09:45 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    31,645

    Re: Colorado Judge: Bakery Owner discriminated against gay couple [W:123]

    Quote Originally Posted by AGENT J View Post
    1.) nope never made that claim, thats a failed strawman
    2.) since that claim wasnt made your opinion is again meanignless

    is there ANYTHING YOU HAVE ON TOPIC? just another post about ME and i am not the topic

    PLEASE STAY ON TOPIC
    He is spot on topic.

  6. #346
    I'm kind of a big deal

    AGENT J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:54 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    44,831

    Re: Colorado Judge: Bakery Owner discriminated against gay couple [W:123]

    Quote Originally Posted by Grant View Post
    Can you refuse service because of someone's religion?
    more details please

    whats the service, whos doing the refusing, where is this taking place etc etc
    This space is currently owned by The Great Winchester, stay tuned for future messages!
    Make America Great Again!
    Pro-Equal Rights / Pro-Gun Rights / Pro-Human Rights / Pro-Choice

  7. #347
    I'm kind of a big deal

    AGENT J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:54 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    44,831

    Re: Colorado Judge: Bakery Owner discriminated against gay couple [W:123]

    Quote Originally Posted by Grant View Post
    He is spot on topic.
    100% false since im not the topic
    This space is currently owned by The Great Winchester, stay tuned for future messages!
    Make America Great Again!
    Pro-Equal Rights / Pro-Gun Rights / Pro-Human Rights / Pro-Choice

  8. #348
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Canada, Costa Rica
    Last Seen
    05-16-16 @ 09:45 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    31,645

    Re: Colorado Judge: Bakery Owner discriminated against gay couple [W:123]

    Quote Originally Posted by AGENT J View Post
    more details please

    whats the service, whos doing the refusing, where is this taking place etc etc
    Cake, the owner, Colorado.

  9. #349
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Last Seen
    07-19-17 @ 03:51 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    60,458

    Re: Colorado Judge: Bakery Owner discriminated against gay couple [W:123]

    Quote Originally Posted by AGENT J View Post
    more details please

    whats the service, whos doing the refusing, where is this taking place etc etc
    If you understood equal rights you would know that doesn't matter.

  10. #350
    I'm kind of a big deal

    AGENT J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:54 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    44,831

    Re: Colorado Judge: Bakery Owner discriminated against gay couple [W:123]

    Quote Originally Posted by Grant View Post
    Cake, the owner, Colorado.
    that doesnt make sense but if you are referring to the case in the OP simply read the quotes of the rulings to find your answer
    This space is currently owned by The Great Winchester, stay tuned for future messages!
    Make America Great Again!
    Pro-Equal Rights / Pro-Gun Rights / Pro-Human Rights / Pro-Choice

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •