Page 34 of 173 FirstFirst ... 2432333435364484134 ... LastLast
Results 331 to 340 of 1723

Thread: Colorado Judge: Bakery Owner discriminated against gay couple [W:113:123:292:647]

  1. #331
    I'm kind of a big deal

    AGENT J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Last Seen
    Today @ 04:20 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    44,810

    Re: Colorado Judge: Bakery Owner discriminated against gay couple [W:123]

    Quote Originally Posted by Grant View Post
    If the congrgation of the Westboro Baptist Church or the KKK came into my restaurant for coffee and donuts I wouldn't serve them because I feel that would be my right. It seems you would serve them, which stems from a law you support.
    what does the either group have to do with the store owner illegally discrimination and violating/infringing on equal rights?

    it seems you are making stuff up


    what i support is not illegally discrimination and violating/infringing on equal rights
    This space is currently owned by The Great Winchester, stay tuned for future messages!
    Make America Great Again!
    Pro-Equal Rights / Pro-Gun Rights / Pro-Human Rights / Pro-Choice

  2. #332
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Last Seen
    07-19-17 @ 03:51 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    60,458

    Re: Colorado Judge: Bakery Owner discriminated against gay couple [W:123]

    Quote Originally Posted by AGENT J View Post
    what does the either group have to do with the store owner illegally discrimination and violating/infringing on equal rights?

    it seems you are making stuff up


    what i support is not illegally discrimination and violating/infringing on equal rights
    Still can't tell me how it's equal rights, can you? I will admit it's a great slogan, but it doesn't make a whole lot of sense here.

  3. #333
    I'm kind of a big deal

    AGENT J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Last Seen
    Today @ 04:20 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    44,810

    Re: Colorado Judge: Bakery Owner discriminated against gay couple [W:123]

    Quote Originally Posted by Henrin View Post
    Still can't tell me how it's equal rights, can you? I will admit it's a great slogan, but it doesn't make a whole lot of sense here.
    see ruling it will educate you to the facts which is why your opinion is meaningless and factual wrong
    This space is currently owned by The Great Winchester, stay tuned for future messages!
    Make America Great Again!
    Pro-Equal Rights / Pro-Gun Rights / Pro-Human Rights / Pro-Choice

  4. #334
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Last Seen
    07-19-17 @ 03:51 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    60,458

    Re: Colorado Judge: Bakery Owner discriminated against gay couple [W:123]

    Quote Originally Posted by AGENT J View Post
    see ruling it will educate you to the facts which is why your opinion is meaningless and factual wrong
    Factually wrong? I don't believe you have ever shown how. Care to do it here and now? Lets see if you can manage.

  5. #335
    I'm kind of a big deal

    AGENT J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Last Seen
    Today @ 04:20 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    44,810

    Re: Colorado Judge: Bakery Owner discriminated against gay couple [W:123]

    Quote Originally Posted by Henrin View Post
    Factually wrong? I don't believe you have ever shown how. Care to do it here and now? Lets see if you can manage.
    yes factually wrong and it was done when the judges ruling was quoted, facts > your opinion.
    This space is currently owned by The Great Winchester, stay tuned for future messages!
    Make America Great Again!
    Pro-Equal Rights / Pro-Gun Rights / Pro-Human Rights / Pro-Choice

  6. #336
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Last Seen
    07-19-17 @ 03:51 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    60,458

    Re: Colorado Judge: Bakery Owner discriminated against gay couple [W:123]

    Quote Originally Posted by AGENT J View Post
    yes factually wrong and it was done when the judges ruling was quoted, facts > your opinion.
    So basically you think the court ends the discussion. I believe that is the argument of a statist, not the argument of a person with their own mind.

  7. #337
    I'm kind of a big deal

    AGENT J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Last Seen
    Today @ 04:20 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    44,810

    Re: Colorado Judge: Bakery Owner discriminated against gay couple [W:123]

    Quote Originally Posted by Henrin View Post
    1.)So basically you think the court ends the discussion?
    2.)I believe that is the argument of a statist, not the argument of a person with their own mind.
    1.) nope never made that claim, thats a failed strawman
    2.) since that claim wasnt made your opinion is again meanignless

    is there ANYTHING YOU HAVE ON TOPIC? just another post about ME and i am not the topic

    PLEASE STAY ON TOPIC
    This space is currently owned by The Great Winchester, stay tuned for future messages!
    Make America Great Again!
    Pro-Equal Rights / Pro-Gun Rights / Pro-Human Rights / Pro-Choice

  8. #338
    Advisor
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    Colorado, U.S.A
    Last Seen
    06-05-14 @ 11:13 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    464

    Re: Colorado Judge: Bakery Owner discriminated against gay couple [W:113:123:292]

    Quote Originally Posted by disneydude View Post
    The ruling in is. Chalk another one up for the good guys
    Colorado judge: Bakery owner discriminated against gay couple - Washington TimesA Colorado judge ruled Friday against a bakery owner who refused to prepare a cake for a gay couple’s wedding reception.

    Administrative Law Judge Robert N. Spencer ordered Jack Phillips, owner of Masterpiece Cakeshop in Lakewood, to “cease and desist from discriminating against complainants and other same-sex couples by refusing to sell them wedding cakes or any other product [he] would provide to heterosexual couples.”

    Read more: Colorado judge: Bakery owner discriminated against gay couple - Washington Times
    Follow us: @washtimes on Twitter


    Another ruling that bigotry will no longer be tolerated in America. If this baker is truly concerned about his religious beliefs....perhaps he should start by trying to be more "Christ-like" and try living the principles that Jesus Christ taught.
    OK im sorry but this is just stupid. Im not saying its right that he is discriminating, but segregation happens all over the place every day. Just pick another bakery instead of sueing the guy for it. Half the time i thing they just want the money and barely give a crap about the segregation.
    War is not a tool to satisfy your emotional outbursts.

  9. #339
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Last Seen
    07-19-17 @ 03:51 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    60,458

    Re: Colorado Judge: Bakery Owner discriminated against gay couple [W:123]

    Quote Originally Posted by AGENT J View Post
    1.) nope never made that claim, thats a failed strawman
    2.) since that claim wasnt made your opinion is again meanignless

    is there ANYTHING YOU HAVE ON TOPIC? just another post about ME and i am not the topic

    PLEASE STAY ON TOPIC
    Since the only fact that is your side is court rulings what else could you be using?

    yes factually wrong and it was done when the judges ruling was quoted, facts > your opinion.
    Please tell me what other facts you have?

  10. #340
    I'm kind of a big deal

    AGENT J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Last Seen
    Today @ 04:20 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    44,810

    Re: Colorado Judge: Bakery Owner discriminated against gay couple [W:113:123:292]

    Quote Originally Posted by JJB3333 View Post
    OK im sorry but this is just stupid. Im not saying its right that he is discriminating, but segregation happens all over the place every day. Just pick another bakery instead of sueing the guy for it. Half the time i thing they just want the money and barely give a crap about the segregation.
    nothing wrong with fighting for your rights, it something that should be done

    also what money? do you have a link to the full rulling? did i miss something?

    also thats an HONEST question not being a smart ass lol i only read that the baker was ordered to “cease and desist from discriminating” but it is 13 pages long im guessing ive only seen about a 3rd of it.
    This space is currently owned by The Great Winchester, stay tuned for future messages!
    Make America Great Again!
    Pro-Equal Rights / Pro-Gun Rights / Pro-Human Rights / Pro-Choice

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •