Page 150 of 173 FirstFirst ... 50100140148149150151152160 ... LastLast
Results 1,491 to 1,500 of 1723

Thread: Colorado Judge: Bakery Owner discriminated against gay couple [W:113:123:292:647]

  1. #1491
    I'm kind of a big deal

    AGENT J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Last Seen
    Today @ 04:43 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    44,827

    Re: Colorado Judge: Bakery Owner discriminated against gay couple [W:113:123:292:647

    Quote Originally Posted by Lursa View Post
    I am not one of the people crowing he's a bigot. I understand where it conflicts with his moral beliefs.

    What you dont seem to understand is that it is still of the same importance, legally, as when anyone was discriminated against in the past. No more, but also no less. Just because you or the baker dont value the gay's rights, the GOVT recognizes those rights as the same. Morality is a judgement that you, the baker, and anyone else is allowed to make. But when it comes to a protected class, ALL are still to be treated the same.

    So even if it is a 'legitimate moral component,' it doesnt comply with the laws of the state or the business license he signed. (And again....many people felt justified in their 'moral objections' to blacks...and how does that look to (most of) us now?
    AMEN! and the facts will set you free!

    also on a side not and this is just my opinion but as a christian myself i see ZERO moral conflict here providing a cake for people, he wont be commiting any sins he wont go to hell for this

    also as a christian its hard to have any remorse for a person that chooses to play in the public realm, open a public access business that has the same rules and laws for ALL OF US and think he get special rights and gets to just break the law because he feels like it. Sorry he has nobody to blame but himself.
    This space is currently owned by The Great Winchester, stay tuned for future messages!
    Make America Great Again!
    Pro-Equal Rights / Pro-Gun Rights / Pro-Human Rights / Pro-Choice

  2. #1492
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Last Seen
    02-18-14 @ 08:18 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    5,660

    Re: Colorado Judge: Bakery Owner discriminated against gay couple [W:123]

    Quote Originally Posted by AGENT J View Post
    more off topic ranting and failed insults :shrug": nothing has changed the point that your statement was factually wrong
    let me know when you have anything that changes this fact
    Please let us know the last time Colorado spoke for the whole country.

  3. #1493
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Canada, Costa Rica
    Last Seen
    05-16-16 @ 09:45 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    31,645

    Re: Colorado Judge: Bakery Owner discriminated against gay couple [W:123]

    Quote Originally Posted by AGENT J View Post
    translation: you got nothing
    1.) FYI i dindt post any photos
    2.) no its normal for your post to get destroyed by facts

    FACTS defeat your post again

    let us know when you have and facts that support the lie you posted and when you can factually quote me saying what you falsely claimed i did
    I felt certain you had compared what happened with this baker to discrimination against Blacks in past decades. Am I wrong?

    Please quote where I said you posted any photos. I went by your comment beneath those photos..

  4. #1494
    I'm kind of a big deal

    AGENT J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Last Seen
    Today @ 04:43 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    44,827

    Re: Colorado Judge: Bakery Owner discriminated against gay couple [W:123]

    Quote Originally Posted by Rocketman View Post
    Please let us know the last time Colorado spoke for the whole country.
    never said it did another strawman and lie destroyed by facts, if you disagree simply quote me saying that
    nothing has changed the point that your statement was factually wrong
    let me know when you have anything that changes this fact
    This space is currently owned by The Great Winchester, stay tuned for future messages!
    Make America Great Again!
    Pro-Equal Rights / Pro-Gun Rights / Pro-Human Rights / Pro-Choice

  5. #1495
    I'm kind of a big deal

    AGENT J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Last Seen
    Today @ 04:43 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    44,827

    Re: Colorado Judge: Bakery Owner discriminated against gay couple [W:123]

    Quote Originally Posted by Grant View Post
    1.) I felt certain you had compared what happened with this baker to discrimination against Blacks in past decades. Am I wrong?

    2.) Please quote where I said you posted any photos. I went by your comment beneath those photos..
    1.) so you still have no quote and cant back up your lie, thats what i thought, lets us know when you can.

    2.)as for the photo please tell us what comment beneath them you were talking about and how that would ever factually translate to anything being discussed here, even other posters laughed at that post. It read like you thought i posted photos so the issue is yours.
    Last edited by AGENT J; 12-11-13 at 12:53 AM.
    This space is currently owned by The Great Winchester, stay tuned for future messages!
    Make America Great Again!
    Pro-Equal Rights / Pro-Gun Rights / Pro-Human Rights / Pro-Choice

  6. #1496
    Sage
    Lursa's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Outside Seattle
    Last Seen
    Today @ 06:30 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    29,975

    Re: Colorado Judge: Bakery Owner discriminated against gay couple [W:123]

    Quote Originally Posted by AGENT J View Post
    1.) so you still have no quote and cant back up your lie, thats what i thought, lets us know when you can.

    2.)as for the photo please tell us what comment beneath them you were talking about and how that would ever factually translate to anything beigfn discussed here even other posters laughed at that post and it read like you though i posted photos so the issue is yours.

    Zoooooooooooooooooommm!
    Wow that backpeddle was so fast it went by in a blur.

    Shame on you for responding to that Vesper!
    Quote Originally Posted by Bucky View Post
    I have felt pain when I was in the womb. So when you say they are incapable of feeling pain, that is based on junk science.
    Quote Originally Posted by applejuicefool View Post
    A murderer putting a bullet through someone's brain is a medical procedure too.

  7. #1497
    I'm kind of a big deal

    AGENT J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Last Seen
    Today @ 04:43 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    44,827

    Re: Colorado Judge: Bakery Owner discriminated against gay couple [W:123]

    Quote Originally Posted by Lursa View Post

    Zoooooooooooooooooommm!
    1.)Wow that backpeddle was so fast it went by in a blur.

    2.) Shame on you for responding to that Vesper!
    shhhhhhhhhhhh of course his post was a complete back pedal but theres a means to me letting it slide

    2.) dont know what you meant here lol

    youll see it all realtes to the topic and theres one question that factually proves that post wrong AGAIN.
    This space is currently owned by The Great Winchester, stay tuned for future messages!
    Make America Great Again!
    Pro-Equal Rights / Pro-Gun Rights / Pro-Human Rights / Pro-Choice

  8. #1498
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Canada, Costa Rica
    Last Seen
    05-16-16 @ 09:45 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    31,645

    Re: Colorado Judge: Bakery Owner discriminated against gay couple [W:123]

    Quote Originally Posted by AGENT J View Post
    1.) so you still have no quote and cant back up your lie, thats what i thought, lets us know when you can.

    2.)as for the photo please tell us what comment beneath them you were talking about and how that would ever factually translate to anything beigfn discussed here even other posters laughed at that post and it read like you though i posted photos so the issue is yours.
    Lies again?? That last sentence suggests the teachers unions ripped you right off.

  9. #1499
    Sage
    Lursa's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Outside Seattle
    Last Seen
    Today @ 06:30 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    29,975

    Re: Colorado Judge: Bakery Owner discriminated against gay couple [W:123]

    Quote Originally Posted by AGENT J View Post
    shhhhhhhhhhhh of course his post was a complete back pedal but theres a means to me letting it slide

    2.) dont know what you meant here lol

    youll see it all realtes to the topic and theres one question that factually proves that post wrong AGAIN.
    The pics were Vesper's. Apparently you were being scolded for responding to the pics she posted, since in the new version you werent the one that posted them.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bucky View Post
    I have felt pain when I was in the womb. So when you say they are incapable of feeling pain, that is based on junk science.
    Quote Originally Posted by applejuicefool View Post
    A murderer putting a bullet through someone's brain is a medical procedure too.

  10. #1500
    I'm kind of a big deal

    AGENT J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Last Seen
    Today @ 04:43 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    44,827

    Re: Colorado Judge: Bakery Owner discriminated against gay couple [W:123]

    Quote Originally Posted by Grant View Post
    Lies again?? That last sentence suggests the teachers unions ripped you right off.
    still nothing huh just more failed insults. PLEASE STAY ON TOPIC.

    this is the lie you posted to refresh your memory.
    Quote Originally Posted by Grant View Post
    There are still a few around who think this is about Blacks in the 50's.
    we are waiting for you to back this lie up and quote me saying "this is about the blacks in the 50s"? let us know when you can and when you have ANYTHING ON TOPIC to back up your posts.
    This space is currently owned by The Great Winchester, stay tuned for future messages!
    Make America Great Again!
    Pro-Equal Rights / Pro-Gun Rights / Pro-Human Rights / Pro-Choice

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •