Page 125 of 173 FirstFirst ... 2575115123124125126127135 ... LastLast
Results 1,241 to 1,250 of 1723

Thread: Colorado Judge: Bakery Owner discriminated against gay couple [W:113:123:292:647]

  1. #1241
    Educator Uncensored2008's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Last Seen
    06-02-15 @ 01:29 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    655

    Re: Colorado Judge: Bakery Owner discriminated against gay couple [W:113:123:292:647

    Quote Originally Posted by disneydude View Post
    The ruling in is. Chalk another one up for the good guys
    Colorado judge: Bakery owner discriminated against gay couple - Washington TimesA Colorado judge ruled Friday against a bakery owner who refused to prepare a cake for a gay couple’s wedding reception.

    Administrative Law Judge Robert N. Spencer ordered Jack Phillips, owner of Masterpiece Cakeshop in Lakewood, to “cease and desist from discriminating against complainants and other same-sex couples by refusing to sell them wedding cakes or any other product [he] would provide to heterosexual couples.”


    Read more: Colorado judge: Bakery owner discriminated against gay couple - Washington Times
    Follow us: @washtimes on Twitter





    Another ruling that bigotry will no longer be tolerated in America. If this baker is truly concerned about his religious beliefs....perhaps he should start by trying to be more "Christ-like" and try living the principles that Jesus Christ taught.

    Yea!

    We are done with freedom once and for all.

    Anyone who thinks they are free to hold their own beliefs rather than obey federal masters has been taught a lesson.

    If you "own" a bakery, you still have no rights, because YOU are owned by your overlords.

    It's time to start shooting you motherf&*$ers - seriously.

  2. #1242
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Canada, Costa Rica
    Last Seen
    05-16-16 @ 09:45 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    31,645

    Re: Colorado Judge: Bakery Owner discriminated against gay couple [W:113:123:292:647

    Quote Originally Posted by Lursa View Post
    ROFLMAO....seriously, how could you miss this? It's been posted many times. And the judge clearly states where he interprets the discrimination.
    Have you read the article?

  3. #1243
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Canada, Costa Rica
    Last Seen
    05-16-16 @ 09:45 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    31,645

    Re: Colorado Judge: Bakery Owner discriminated against gay couple [W:113:123:292:647

    Quote Originally Posted by Uncensored2008 View Post
    Yea!

    We are done with freedom once and for all.

    Anyone who thinks they are free to hold their own beliefs rather than obey federal masters has been taught a lesson.

    If you "own" a bakery, you still have no rights, because YOU are owned by your overlords.

    It's time to start shooting you motherf&*$ers - seriously.
    This is a very foolish decision and should be appealed to a higher court. Preferably one that isn't stoned when they hear the evidence or hand down their verdict.

  4. #1244
    Educator Uncensored2008's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Last Seen
    06-02-15 @ 01:29 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    655

    Re: Colorado Judge: Bakery Owner discriminated against gay couple [W:113:123:292:647

    Quote Originally Posted by Grant View Post
    This is a very foolish decision and should be appealed to a higher court. Preferably one that isn't stoned when they hear the evidence or hand down their verdict.
    Notice it isn't just an activist court defecating on the constitution, look at the leftists in this forum CELEBRATING the revocation of fundamental civil rights.

    I fear the only way to restore basic liberty will be to water the tree of liberty, as old Tom said.

  5. #1245
    I'm kind of a big deal

    AGENT J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Last Seen
    Today @ 05:38 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    44,798

    Re: Colorado Judge: Bakery Owner discriminated against gay couple [W:113:123:292:647

    Quote Originally Posted by Uncensored2008 View Post
    Yea!

    1.)We are done with freedom once and for all.

    2.) Anyone who thinks they are free to hold their own beliefs rather than obey federal masters has been taught a lesson.

    3.) If you "own" a bakery, you still have no rights, because YOU are owned by your overlords.

    4.) It's time to start shooting you motherf&*$ers - seriously.
    1) freedom and rights and equality were actually protected thanks to this rulling

    2.) this strawman complete fails and facts destroy it since the owner is still 100% free to have his beliefs

    3.) this strawman complete fails and facts destroy it since the owner has the same rights has ALL OF US and just like us he isnt allowed to break the law and infringe on the rights of others

    4.) go for it it will help us who respect laws and rights identify you
    This space is currently owned by The Great Winchester, stay tuned for future messages!
    Make America Great Again!
    Pro-Equal Rights / Pro-Gun Rights / Pro-Human Rights / Pro-Choice

  6. #1246
    I'm kind of a big deal

    AGENT J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Last Seen
    Today @ 05:38 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    44,798

    Re: Colorado Judge: Bakery Owner discriminated against gay couple [W:113:123:292:647

    Quote Originally Posted by Uncensored2008 View Post
    Notice it isn't just an activist court defecating on the constitution, look at the leftists in this forum CELEBRATING the revocation of fundamental civil rights.

    I fear the only way to restore basic liberty will be to water the tree of liberty, as old Tom said.
    once again civil rights were factually protected in this case
    This space is currently owned by The Great Winchester, stay tuned for future messages!
    Make America Great Again!
    Pro-Equal Rights / Pro-Gun Rights / Pro-Human Rights / Pro-Choice

  7. #1247
    Educator Uncensored2008's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Last Seen
    06-02-15 @ 01:29 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    655

    Re: Colorado Judge: Bakery Owner discriminated against gay couple [W:113:123:292:647

    Quote Originally Posted by AGENT J View Post
    once again civil rights were factually protected in this case
    Then I have a right to make you wash my car.

    Get to it.

  8. #1248
    I'm kind of a big deal

    AGENT J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Last Seen
    Today @ 05:38 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    44,798

    Re: Colorado Judge: Bakery Owner discriminated against gay couple [W:113:123:292:647

    Quote Originally Posted by Uncensored2008 View Post
    Then I have a right to make you wash my car.

    Get to it.
    nope not at all but thanks for supplying yet another complete failed and false strawman
    This space is currently owned by The Great Winchester, stay tuned for future messages!
    Make America Great Again!
    Pro-Equal Rights / Pro-Gun Rights / Pro-Human Rights / Pro-Choice

  9. #1249
    Banned
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Theoretical Physics Lab
    Last Seen
    01-06-15 @ 11:06 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    25,120

    Re: Colorado Judge: Bakery Owner discriminated against gay couple [W:113:123:292:647

    Every time I hear about a situation like this, I want to see someone really push this to an extreme under a blanket of First Amendment - like a Klansman walking into an establishment owned by a black man and get "go fetch me that thing there, n***er", or a skinhead going into a Jewish establishment and saying "how much does this cost, ya f'n kike".

    Then we'll see how many people respect "we reserve the right".

  10. #1250
    I'm kind of a big deal

    AGENT J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Last Seen
    Today @ 05:38 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    44,798

    Re: Colorado Judge: Bakery Owner discriminated against gay couple [W:113:123:292:647

    Quote Originally Posted by Gipper View Post
    Every time I hear about a situation like this, I want to see someone really push this to an extreme under a blanket of First Amendment - like a Klansman walking into an establishment owned by a black man and get "go fetch me that thing there, n***er", or a skinhead going into a Jewish establishment and saying "how much does this cost, ya f'n kike".

    Then we'll see how many people respect "we reserve the right".
    and if service was refused what grounds would it be refused on??

    sorry your examples completely fail and are a nonpareil try again
    This space is currently owned by The Great Winchester, stay tuned for future messages!
    Make America Great Again!
    Pro-Equal Rights / Pro-Gun Rights / Pro-Human Rights / Pro-Choice

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •