Page 112 of 173 FirstFirst ... 1262102110111112113114122162 ... LastLast
Results 1,111 to 1,120 of 1723

Thread: Colorado Judge: Bakery Owner discriminated against gay couple [W:113:123:292:647]

  1. #1111
    I'm kind of a big deal

    AGENT J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 02:38 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    44,761

    Re: Colorado Judge: Bakery Owner discriminated against gay couple [W:123]

    Quote Originally Posted by vesper View Post
    Baloney Gospel according to Agent J.
    links? facts?
    if you disagree by all means please factual prove otherwise

    facts prove your post wrong again
    This space is currently owned by The Great Winchester, stay tuned for future messages!
    Make America Great Again!
    Pro-Equal Rights / Pro-Gun Rights / Pro-Human Rights / Pro-Choice

  2. #1112
    Sage

    vesper's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Midwest
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 11:58 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    13,840

    Re: Colorado Judge: Bakery Owner discriminated against gay couple [W:123]

    Quote Originally Posted by CriticalThought View Post
    Look, you compared same sex marriage to pedophile marriages. You defended that by bringing up an old gay activist who was apparently a pedophile. You seem to feel strongly that gays and pedophiles are in cahoots and that allowing gays to marry will lead to pedophiles marrying kids. Why not just admit what you clearly believe?

    And might I point out, you still have not simply stated, "I do not think homosexuality is comparable to pedophilia."
    I did not compare homosexuality to pedophilla. I stated different types of sexual relations outside the traditional definition of marriage and how they will eventually be challenged using the same basis as "discrimination" as gays have used. You are the one that went bonkers and misrepresented my words.

  3. #1113
    Sage
    CriticalThought's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 11:12 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    18,121

    Re: Colorado Judge: Bakery Owner discriminated against gay couple [W:113:123:292:647

    Quote Originally Posted by vesper View Post
    And because of your efforts to redefine marriage you will also have to deal with the consequences it will bring.
    Behold the kind of terrible consequences that vesper is warning us about!

    Lifestyle-US-gays-family-23110.jpg

    Oh! Whatever shall we do!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Bucky View Post
    The economy will improve under this bill. If a few people die, it will be for the betterament of this country.

  4. #1114
    Sage
    Lursa's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Outside Seattle
    Last Seen
    12-09-17 @ 06:35 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    29,662

    Re: Colorado Judge: Bakery Owner discriminated against gay couple [W:113:123:292:647

    Quote Originally Posted by vesper View Post
    Hey Lursa, how about quoting me in in context by including my entire post instead of cherry picking a sentence you could slam out of context.!!!!!!
    Well you posted it more than once.....
    Quote Originally Posted by Bucky View Post
    I have felt pain when I was in the womb. So when you say they are incapable of feeling pain, that is based on junk science.
    Quote Originally Posted by applejuicefool View Post
    A murderer putting a bullet through someone's brain is a medical procedure too.

  5. #1115
    Sage

    vesper's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Midwest
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 11:58 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    13,840

    Re: Colorado Judge: Bakery Owner discriminated against gay couple [W:123]

    Quote Originally Posted by AGENT J View Post
    links? facts?
    if you disagree by all means please factual prove otherwise

    facts prove your post wrong again
    Where's all your factual data to back all your hyperbole? Hypocrite

  6. #1116
    I'm kind of a big deal

    AGENT J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 02:38 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    44,761

    Re: Colorado Judge: Bakery Owner discriminated against gay couple [W:123]

    Quote Originally Posted by disneydude View Post
    The bottom line is that this entire debate could have been avoided completely had the bigoted Baker simply tried to lead a more "Christ-like" life. Instead like most "Christians" these days, he feels the need to stand on the corner and proclaim his religion...when it is clear that he knows very little about the man he professes to follow.
    BINGO!

    as a christian myself, if i thought the actions of him reflected on me id be embarrassed but i know better

    next time that bigot will know better and not commit a crime
    This space is currently owned by The Great Winchester, stay tuned for future messages!
    Make America Great Again!
    Pro-Equal Rights / Pro-Gun Rights / Pro-Human Rights / Pro-Choice

  7. #1117
    Sage
    disneydude's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Last Seen
    12-08-17 @ 05:00 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    25,129

    Re: Colorado Judge: Bakery Owner discriminated against gay couple [W:113:123:292:647

    Quote Originally Posted by CriticalThought View Post
    Behold the kind of terrible consequences that vesper is warning us about!

    Lifestyle-US-gays-family-23110.jpg

    Oh! Whatever shall we do!!!
    Better not ask that Colorado bigot to bake a cake for that kids birthday party!...he probably would have a coronary.
    <font size=5><b>Its been several weeks since the Vegas shooting.  Its it still "Too Early" or can we start having the conversation about finally doing something about these mass shootings???​</b></font>

  8. #1118
    Sage

    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Last Seen
    09-24-17 @ 04:38 AM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    29,261

    Re: Colorado Judge: Bakery Owner discriminated against gay couple [W:123]

    Quote Originally Posted by vesper View Post
    I did not compare homosexuality to pedophilla. I stated different types of sexual relations outside the traditional definition of marriage and how they will eventually be challenged using the same basis as "discrimination" as gays have used. You are the one that went bonkers and misrepresented my words.
    Well so can children enter into a legal binding contract?

  9. #1119
    I'm kind of a big deal

    AGENT J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 02:38 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    44,761

    Re: Colorado Judge: Bakery Owner discriminated against gay couple [W:123]

    Quote Originally Posted by vesper View Post
    Where's all your factual data to back all your hyperbole? Hypocrite
    translation: you cant back up the lies you posted

    what factual data do we have? hmmm lets see

    we have law, rights, constitutions, facts, court cases, ordinances, case precedent and the judges ruling

    what do you have?

    let us know when you have one fact to support you . . . one
    This space is currently owned by The Great Winchester, stay tuned for future messages!
    Make America Great Again!
    Pro-Equal Rights / Pro-Gun Rights / Pro-Human Rights / Pro-Choice

  10. #1120
    Sage
    CriticalThought's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 11:12 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    18,121

    Re: Colorado Judge: Bakery Owner discriminated against gay couple [W:123]

    Quote Originally Posted by vesper View Post
    I did not compare homosexuality to pedophilla. I stated different types of sexual relations outside the traditional definition of marriage and how they will eventually be challenged using the same basis as "discrimination" as gays have used. You are the one that went bonkers and misrepresented my words.
    Let me be clear on something. Just because YOU can't argue against incest and pedophilia if same sex marriage is legal does not mean that other people cannot argue against those things. And trying to argue that supporting a CONSENSUAL relationship between adults would ever advance the rape of children is ridiculous and shows perfectly the kind of character you have.

    So no, I did not misrepresent a damn thing.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bucky View Post
    The economy will improve under this bill. If a few people die, it will be for the betterament of this country.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •