Page 105 of 173 FirstFirst ... 55595103104105106107115155 ... LastLast
Results 1,041 to 1,050 of 1723

Thread: Colorado Judge: Bakery Owner discriminated against gay couple [W:113:123:292:647]

  1. #1041
    Sage
    disneydude's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Last Seen
    Today @ 12:49 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    25,145

    Re: Colorado Judge: Bakery Owner discriminated against gay couple [W:123]

    Quote Originally Posted by Grant View Post
    Where did i ever say that?

    If you are going to create opinions you should then debate them as well. Maybe you can find a nice quiet place somewhere.
    That is EXACTLY what you are saying. You are saying that it is "petty" for people to stand up against discrimination...they should respect the rights of the bigots to be bigoted and simply move on to the next business.

    Like I said....I'm glad most people in this country have moved beyond this way of thinking....you obviously haven't.
    <font size=5><b>Its been several weeks since the Vegas shooting.  Its it still "Too Early" or can we start having the conversation about finally doing something about these mass shootings???​</b></font>

  2. #1042
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Canada, Costa Rica
    Last Seen
    05-16-16 @ 09:45 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    31,645

    Re: Colorado Judge: Bakery Owner discriminated against gay couple [W:113:123:292:647

    Quote Originally Posted by TheNextEra View Post
    Sure you are for discrimination against blacks, interracial couples or whatever. You have shown your support for it.
    I have shown support for discrimination against Blacks, interracial marriage and the mysterious "whatever"?

    Do you have any evidence to support this ludicrous conclusion or is just another left wing hallucinogenic fantasy?

  3. #1043
    Sage
    Lursa's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Outside Seattle
    Last Seen
    Today @ 02:13 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    30,019

    Re: Colorado Judge: Bakery Owner discriminated against gay couple [W:113:123:292:647

    Quote Originally Posted by vesper View Post
    The he you refer to is a "she". And because I brought up pediphiles in the same sentence with homosexuals and incest you find that offensive because you are gay.
    I find that offensive and I'm not gay.

    To compare 2 consenting adults and what they do in private (which is not even any different than many straight couples do) to taking advantage of children sexually? And often damaging them for the rest of their lives?

    Do you consider comparing straight couples to pedophiles an insult? It's the same type of comparison.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bucky View Post
    I have felt pain when I was in the womb. So when you say they are incapable of feeling pain, that is based on junk science.
    Quote Originally Posted by applejuicefool View Post
    A murderer putting a bullet through someone's brain is a medical procedure too.

  4. #1044
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Canada, Costa Rica
    Last Seen
    05-16-16 @ 09:45 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    31,645

    Re: Colorado Judge: Bakery Owner discriminated against gay couple [W:123]

    Quote Originally Posted by disneydude View Post
    That is EXACTLY what you are saying. You are saying that it is "petty" for people to stand up against discrimination...they should respect the rights of the bigots to be bigoted and simply move on to the next business.

    Like I said....I'm glad most people in this country have moved beyond this way of thinking....you obviously haven't.
    Wow! This "bigot" word really flies around freely. I suppose that makes it easier than trying to say anything that resembles some sort of sensible debate.

  5. #1045
    Professor
    Phil_Osophy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Earth
    Last Seen
    11-11-14 @ 02:24 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    1,450

    Re: Colorado Judge: Bakery Owner discriminated against gay couple [W:123]

    Quote Originally Posted by TheNextEra View Post
    When a person decides to open a buisness they agree to certain rules. No one forces them to open to the public.

    Next you'll be complaining about not being allowed to used child labor like 5 year olds because that is forcing the owner on who they can hire.
    How about you try answering the question this time. WHAT MAKES YOU ENTITLED TO ANOTHER PERSONS PRIVATE PROPERTY?

    And the absurdum at the end isnt even worth replying to.

  6. #1046
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Last Seen
    08-29-17 @ 09:28 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Left
    Posts
    16,575

    Re: Colorado Judge: Bakery Owner discriminated against gay couple [W:113:123:292:647

    Quote Originally Posted by Grant View Post
    I have shown support for discrimination against Blacks, interracial marriage and the mysterious "whatever"?

    Do you have any evidence to support this ludicrous conclusion or is just another left wing hallucinogenic fantasy?
    Yes, you have shown support for a business to discriminate against whomever they want. That is what your comments said. Oh wait, are you saying that businesses have a right to discriminate against gays and not blacks. Wow, you are back peddling there then.

  7. #1047
    Sage
    disneydude's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Last Seen
    Today @ 12:49 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    25,145

    Re: Colorado Judge: Bakery Owner discriminated against gay couple [W:113:123:292:647

    Quote Originally Posted by Grant View Post
    I have shown support for discrimination against Blacks, interracial marriage and the mysterious "whatever"?

    Do you have any evidence to support this ludicrous conclusion or is just another left wing hallucinogenic fantasy?
    Look at your own quotes. This is exactly what you are saying...either that...or you are completely inconsistent. You have said numerous times that there is a right to discriminate over and over and over. Read your own posts.
    <font size=5><b>Its been several weeks since the Vegas shooting.  Its it still "Too Early" or can we start having the conversation about finally doing something about these mass shootings???​</b></font>

  8. #1048
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Last Seen
    08-29-17 @ 09:28 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Left
    Posts
    16,575

    Re: Colorado Judge: Bakery Owner discriminated against gay couple [W:123]

    Quote Originally Posted by Phil_Osophy View Post
    How about you try answering the question this time. WHAT MAKES YOU ENTITLED TO ANOTHER PERSONS PRIVATE PROPERTY?

    And the absurdum at the end isnt even worth replying to.
    The RULES that have been established. Don't like it, don't open a business. Or feel free to move to Iran.

  9. #1049
    Sage
    disneydude's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Last Seen
    Today @ 12:49 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    25,145

    Re: Colorado Judge: Bakery Owner discriminated against gay couple [W:123]

    Quote Originally Posted by Grant View Post
    Wow! This "bigot" word really flies around freely. I suppose that makes it easier than trying to say anything that resembles some sort of sensible debate.
    Sorry...but I'm not going to sugar coat it for you. Bigotry in the name of religion is still bigotry.
    <font size=5><b>Its been several weeks since the Vegas shooting.  Its it still "Too Early" or can we start having the conversation about finally doing something about these mass shootings???​</b></font>

  10. #1050
    Sage

    vesper's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Midwest
    Last Seen
    Today @ 02:11 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    13,903

    Re: Colorado Judge: Bakery Owner discriminated against gay couple [W:113:123:292:647

    Quote Originally Posted by Lursa View Post
    I find that offensive and I'm not gay.

    To compare 2 consenting adults and what they do in private (which is not even any different than many straight couples do) to taking advantage of children sexually? And often damaging them for the rest of their lives?

    Do you consider comparing straight couples to pedophiles an insult? It's the same type of comparison.
    Hey Lursa, how about quoting me in in context by including my entire post instead of cherry picking a sentence you could slam out of context.!!!!!!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •