Page 11 of 15 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast
Results 101 to 110 of 146

Thread: Judge says he'll try to rule by early January on challenge to Utah's same-sex[W:141]

  1. #101
    Outer space potato man

    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 08:17 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    51,785

    Re: Judge says he'll try to rule by early January on challenge to Utah's same-sex mar

    Quote Originally Posted by AlabamaPaul View Post
    Okay, let me spell it out for you. There is already equality under the law on the basis of gender. If you don't agree, please spell out where you believe the inequalities lie...
    Did you see the word "approve" in that post you just quoted?
    He touched her over her bra and underpants, she says, and guided her hand to touch him over his underwear
    Quote Originally Posted by Lutherf View Post
    We’ll say what? Something like “nothing happened” ... Yeah, we might say something like that.

  2. #102
    Sage
    clownboy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Oregon
    Last Seen
    08-17-16 @ 10:31 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    26,087

    Re: Judge says he'll try to rule by early January on challenge to Utah's same-sex mar

    Quote Originally Posted by WorldWatcher View Post
    There was no federal court case in the states that saw states approve SSCM at the general election ballot box (Maine, Maryland, Minnesota, and Washington).



    >>>>
    Yep, all FOUR of them, out of fifty. Math not your strong suit?

  3. #103
    Sage
    clownboy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Oregon
    Last Seen
    08-17-16 @ 10:31 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    26,087

    Re: Judge says he'll try to rule by early January on challenge to Utah's same-sex mar

    Quote Originally Posted by Deuce View Post
    Did you see the word "approve" in that post you just quoted?
    And the game continues. Dude, your setup was transparent and failed. Try another tack.

  4. #104
    Pragmatist
    AlabamaPaul's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Alabama
    Last Seen
    12-08-17 @ 11:17 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    8,834

    Re: Judge says he'll try to rule by early January on challenge to Utah's same-sex mar

    Quote Originally Posted by Deuce View Post
    Did you see the word "approve" in that post you just quoted?
    Are you really this dense? What is the answer you're looking to get?
    I don't often change my signature, but this was just too over the top to let anyone forget with what this country is up against...
    Quote Originally Posted by James D Hill View Post
    I am for gay marriage because it ticks off Jesus freaks and social conservatives. Gays are also good voters because the vote for my side so I fight next to them.

  5. #105
    Outer space potato man

    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 08:17 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    51,785

    Re: Judge says he'll try to rule by early January on challenge to Utah's same-sex mar

    Quote Originally Posted by clownboy View Post
    And the game continues. Dude, your setup was transparent and failed. Try another tack.
    He hasn't said whether or not he approves. He says it exists. Why do you think he's so unwilling to say he approves of equality under the law on the basis of gender?
    He touched her over her bra and underpants, she says, and guided her hand to touch him over his underwear
    Quote Originally Posted by Lutherf View Post
    We’ll say what? Something like “nothing happened” ... Yeah, we might say something like that.

  6. #106
    Outer space potato man

    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 08:17 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    51,785

    Re: Judge says he'll try to rule by early January on challenge to Utah's same-sex mar

    Quote Originally Posted by AlabamaPaul View Post
    Are you really this dense? What is the answer you're looking to get?

    Whether or not you approve
    of equality under the law on the basis of gender.

    I can't make it any more obvious.
    He touched her over her bra and underpants, she says, and guided her hand to touch him over his underwear
    Quote Originally Posted by Lutherf View Post
    We’ll say what? Something like “nothing happened” ... Yeah, we might say something like that.

  7. #107
    I'm kind of a big deal

    AGENT J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Last Seen
    Today @ 12:52 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    44,795

    Re: Judge says he'll try to rule by early January on challenge to Utah's same-sex mar

    Quote Originally Posted by AlabamaPaul View Post
    Yes women should be able to be women and men, men. Now if you believe this, you would have to acknowledge that religious institutions do not need to provide services to anyone that go against their beliefs...
    thats a non factor and a strawman since religion is meaningless to legal marriage.

    Churches ALREADY turn away straight couples, couples not religious enough and couples based on race, they have that right and gay marriage as ZERO impact on that
    This space is currently owned by The Great Winchester, stay tuned for future messages!
    Make America Great Again!
    Pro-Equal Rights / Pro-Gun Rights / Pro-Human Rights / Pro-Choice

  8. #108
    Pragmatist
    AlabamaPaul's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Alabama
    Last Seen
    12-08-17 @ 11:17 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    8,834

    Re: Judge says he'll try to rule by early January on challenge to Utah's same-sex mar

    Quote Originally Posted by Deuce View Post

    Whether or not you approve
    of equality under the law on the basis of gender.

    I can't make it any more obvious.
    Of course I approve as we already have established under the laws of our states. Do you believe there is some type of inequality, and if so, what?
    I don't often change my signature, but this was just too over the top to let anyone forget with what this country is up against...
    Quote Originally Posted by James D Hill View Post
    I am for gay marriage because it ticks off Jesus freaks and social conservatives. Gays are also good voters because the vote for my side so I fight next to them.

  9. #109
    I'm kind of a big deal

    AGENT J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Last Seen
    Today @ 12:52 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    44,795

    Re: Judge says he'll try to rule by early January on challenge to Utah's same-sex mar

    Quote Originally Posted by WorldWatcher View Post
    #1 You do realize that of the 17 legal entities that now have same sex Civil Marriage (16 States + DC), over 2/3rds of them did it based on Legislative Action or directly at the Ballot box.

    #2 The SCOTUS has not issued a decision on SSCM since it's Baker dismissal in 1972.

    #3 The "Federal Judiciary" is only responsible for ONE of the 17 entities having SSCM and that would be California's Prop 8 being ruled unconstitutional.


    *****************

    So the meme that it's "the courts" that have done it is pretty bogus.



    >>>>
    dont use facts it just confuses some people
    This space is currently owned by The Great Winchester, stay tuned for future messages!
    Make America Great Again!
    Pro-Equal Rights / Pro-Gun Rights / Pro-Human Rights / Pro-Choice

  10. #110
    Pragmatist
    AlabamaPaul's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Alabama
    Last Seen
    12-08-17 @ 11:17 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    8,834

    Re: Judge says he'll try to rule by early January on challenge to Utah's same-sex mar

    Quote Originally Posted by AGENT J View Post
    thats a non factor and a strawman since religion is meaningless to legal marriage.

    Churches ALREADY turn away straight couples, couples not religious enough and couples based on race, they have that right and gay marriage as ZERO impact on that
    Shoo fly......
    I don't often change my signature, but this was just too over the top to let anyone forget with what this country is up against...
    Quote Originally Posted by James D Hill View Post
    I am for gay marriage because it ticks off Jesus freaks and social conservatives. Gays are also good voters because the vote for my side so I fight next to them.

Page 11 of 15 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •