Page 24 of 57 FirstFirst ... 14222324252634 ... LastLast
Results 231 to 240 of 568

Thread: Catholic hospital 'risked woman's life by forcing her to deliver 18-week fetus[W:465]

  1. #231
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Between Athens and Jerusalem
    Last Seen
    05-18-16 @ 07:06 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    33,522

    re: Catholic hospital 'risked woman's life by forcing her to deliver 18-week fetus[W:465]

    Quote Originally Posted by AGENT J View Post
    prefer what you want the fact remains it was random and had nothing to do with the conversation you involved yourself in

    thats correct information and you are now elevated
    random incorrect information, now corrected. You are welcome.

  2. #232
    I'm kind of a big deal

    AGENT J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Last Seen
    Today @ 04:43 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    44,827

    re: Catholic hospital 'risked woman's life by forcing her to deliver 18-week fetus[W:465]

    Quote Originally Posted by US Conservative View Post
    random incorrect information, now corrected. You are welcome.
    yes thank you for admitting your post was random and meaningless to the conversation taking place
    This space is currently owned by The Great Winchester, stay tuned for future messages!
    Make America Great Again!
    Pro-Equal Rights / Pro-Gun Rights / Pro-Human Rights / Pro-Choice

  3. #233
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Between Athens and Jerusalem
    Last Seen
    05-18-16 @ 07:06 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    33,522

    re: Catholic hospital 'risked woman's life by forcing her to deliver 18-week fetus[W:465]

    Quote Originally Posted by AGENT J View Post
    yes thank you for admitting your post was random and meaningless to the conversation taking place
    I merely chose to use your choice of words, since facts are clearly distressing to you (even when correct and in context, you prefer to call them "random").

    Here is where you do your best fonzie impression-now WHAT is fonzie?


  4. #234
    I'm kind of a big deal

    AGENT J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Last Seen
    Today @ 04:43 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    44,827

    re: Catholic hospital 'risked woman's life by forcing her to deliver 18-week fetus[W:465]

    Quote Originally Posted by US Conservative View Post
    I merely chose to use your choice of words, since facts are clearly distressing to you (even when correct and in context, you prefer to call them "random").
    nice try but your FIRST post to me 219 was meaningless and random to my conversation

    stating that any ZEF that is pre-term would need a lot of help and likely have issues for life was meaningless to my post you quoted.

    my post was about 20 weeks and viability and me thinking lizzie may have read something new. I have no problem with the accuracy or factuality of your post nor did i even doubt it one time but you are free to trey and sell straw man if you like.

    I again ask did you have a point, if you did simply state it because i don't see it, this isnt rocket science lol
    This space is currently owned by The Great Winchester, stay tuned for future messages!
    Make America Great Again!
    Pro-Equal Rights / Pro-Gun Rights / Pro-Human Rights / Pro-Choice

  5. #235
    I'm kind of a big deal

    AGENT J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Last Seen
    Today @ 04:43 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    44,827

    re: Catholic hospital 'risked woman's life by forcing her to deliver 18-week fetus[W:465]

    Quote Originally Posted by US Conservative View Post

    love this movie btw
    This space is currently owned by The Great Winchester, stay tuned for future messages!
    Make America Great Again!
    Pro-Equal Rights / Pro-Gun Rights / Pro-Human Rights / Pro-Choice

  6. #236
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Between Athens and Jerusalem
    Last Seen
    05-18-16 @ 07:06 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    33,522

    re: Catholic hospital 'risked woman's life by forcing her to deliver 18-week fetus[W:465]

    Quote Originally Posted by AGENT J View Post
    nice try but your FIRST post to me 219 was meaningless and random to my conversation

    stating that any ZEF that is pre-term would need a lot of help and likely have issues for life was meaningless to my post you quoted.

    my post was about 20 weeks and viability and me thinking lizzie may have read something new. I have no problem with the accuracy or factuality of your post nor did i even doubt it one time but you are free to trey and sell straw man if you like.

    I again ask did you have a point, if you did simply state it because i don't see it, this isnt rocket science lol
    But it IS rocket science-in a way. Because instead of merely dismissing a fact out of hand as "random" etc, you are instinctively defending mediocrity.

    To rise out of that is not easy-it violates human nature.

    So its rocket science in that sense.

  7. #237
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Between Athens and Jerusalem
    Last Seen
    05-18-16 @ 07:06 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    33,522

    re: Catholic hospital 'risked woman's life by forcing her to deliver 18-week fetus[W:465]

    Quote Originally Posted by AGENT J View Post
    love this movie btw
    As do I. It has the most cussing of any movie, btw.

  8. #238
    I'm kind of a big deal

    AGENT J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Last Seen
    Today @ 04:43 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    44,827

    re: Catholic hospital 'risked woman's life by forcing her to deliver 18-week fetus[W:465]

    Quote Originally Posted by US Conservative View Post
    1.)But it IS rocket science-in a way. Because instead of merely dismissing a fact out of hand as "random" etc, you are instinctively defending mediocrity.

    To rise out of that is not easy-it violates human nature.

    So its rocket science in that sense.
    nope never happened, didnt dismiss the fact as random it was in fact random, huge difference
    all i wanted to know is if you honestly had a further or actual point and that question seemed to much
    Last edited by AGENT J; 12-09-13 at 05:30 AM.
    This space is currently owned by The Great Winchester, stay tuned for future messages!
    Make America Great Again!
    Pro-Equal Rights / Pro-Gun Rights / Pro-Human Rights / Pro-Choice

  9. #239
    I'm kind of a big deal

    AGENT J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Last Seen
    Today @ 04:43 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    44,827

    re: Catholic hospital 'risked woman's life by forcing her to deliver 18-week fetus[W:465]

    Quote Originally Posted by US Conservative View Post
    As do I. It has the most cussing of any movie, btw.
    I think i read that once but regardless i do love it then again thats true of most his movies
    This space is currently owned by The Great Winchester, stay tuned for future messages!
    Make America Great Again!
    Pro-Equal Rights / Pro-Gun Rights / Pro-Human Rights / Pro-Choice

  10. #240
    Dungeon Master
    Hooter Babe

    DiAnna's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Northern California
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    32,683
    Blog Entries
    1

    re: Catholic hospital 'risked woman's life by forcing her to deliver 18-week fetus[W:465]

    Quote Originally Posted by US Conservative View Post
    We dont know what happened, and your appeal to emotion wont change that.
    Yes, actually, we do know what happened. The woman was in the throes of a miscarriage, was running a fever, was bleeding, was in excrutiating pain, and was turned away without treatment three times. Your denial of facts which are irrefutable won't change that.

Page 24 of 57 FirstFirst ... 14222324252634 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •