Page 20 of 21 FirstFirst ... 1018192021 LastLast
Results 191 to 200 of 204

Thread: New York chef suffers broken jaw, nose in likely 'knockout game' attack in Philadelph

  1. #191
    Sage
    mak2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Indiana
    Last Seen
    07-08-16 @ 01:58 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    12,050

    Re: New York chef suffers broken jaw, nose in likely 'knockout game' attack in Philad

    He meant to say prisons are profit centers for big buisness. Prolly why pot has been illegal for so long.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kobie View Post
    This sentence means nothing. Explain, please.
    God Bless the Marine Corps.

  2. #192
    The Dude
    Kobie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    Western NY
    Last Seen
    Today @ 05:17 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    42,910

    Re: New York chef suffers broken jaw, nose in likely 'knockout game' attack in Philad

    Quote Originally Posted by mak2 View Post
    He meant to say prisons are profit centers for big buisness. Prolly why pot has been illegal for so long.
    That's definitely true; I'd love to know how that's "liberals and progressives" fault, other than the default notion that EVERYTHING BAD is.
    Freedom of speech is not freedom from criticism.

  3. #193
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Melbourne Florida
    Last Seen
    04-18-17 @ 03:15 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    16,763

    Re: New York chef suffers broken jaw, nose in likely 'knockout game' attack in Philad

    Quote Originally Posted by Kobie View Post
    This sentence means nothing. Explain, please.
    Prison used to be punishment, it was meant to be feared. Now, its a day care for adults that cant act normal within the confines of decent society.

  4. #194
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Melbourne Florida
    Last Seen
    04-18-17 @ 03:15 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    16,763

    Re: New York chef suffers broken jaw, nose in likely 'knockout game' attack in Philad

    Quote Originally Posted by mak2 View Post
    He meant to say prisons are profit centers for big buisness. Prolly why pot has been illegal for so long.
    Um no, and I surely don't need you to speak for me.

  5. #195
    Sage
    Fenton's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Last Seen
    Today @ 07:01 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    26,320

    Re: New York chef suffers broken jaw, nose in likely 'knockout game' attack in Philad

    Quote Originally Posted by mak2 View Post
    MSNBC? huh? we aer talking about the
    mindless right wing noise machine, hyping race...again. The left doesnt need to be told what to think, that is why no one watches MSNBC.
    No, YOU are talking about the "mindless right wing noise machine ".

    Mindless but knew Obama was nothing more than a incompetent stuffed suite back in 2008.

    Knew that his promises of peple getting to keep their own health insurance and Doctors was a lie two years before Obama admitted it himself.

    The "right wing noise machines" viewers were at least intelligent enough to see through the empty plattitudes and bumper sticker slogans that got him elected.

    I haven't seen Fox News once take Obama's claims of massive new job creation seriously, instead having at least the minimum amount of integrity needed to post all relevent data including labor force particiaption rates.

    I suppose that's why Fox News irritates the hell out od you people.

    It takes allot of effort to perpetuate lies and false narratives. All that energy wasted because theres one honest and objective news site left.

  6. #196
    Sage
    mak2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Indiana
    Last Seen
    07-08-16 @ 01:58 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    12,050

    Re: New York chef suffers broken jaw, nose in likely 'knockout game' attack in Philad

    Correct, I knew you would not say anything like that, and should not have said you meant to say it. Course I thought it was so obvious, nevermind you are correct.
    Quote Originally Posted by CRUE CAB View Post
    Um no, and I surely don't need you to speak for me.
    God Bless the Marine Corps.

  7. #197
    Sage
    mak2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Indiana
    Last Seen
    07-08-16 @ 01:58 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    12,050

    Re: New York chef suffers broken jaw, nose in likely 'knockout game' attack in Philad

    Faux news is a laughing stock. It is not irritating, it is funny. Hey did you hear about he new Chinese town in New York, the war on Christmas? Honest and objective, fair and balanced...
    Quote Originally Posted by Fenton View Post
    No, YOU are talking about the "mindless right wing noise machine ".

    Mindless but knew Obama was nothing more than a incompetent stuffed suite back in 2008.

    Knew that his promises of peple getting to keep their own health insurance and Doctors was a lie two years before Obama admitted it himself.

    The "right wing noise machines" viewers were at least intelligent enough to see through the empty plattitudes and bumper sticker slogans that got him elected.

    I haven't seen Fox News once take Obama's claims of massive new job creation seriously, instead having at least the minimum amount of integrity needed to post all relevent data including labor force particiaption rates.

    I suppose that's why Fox News irritates the hell out od you people.

    It takes allot of effort to perpetuate lies and false narratives. All that energy wasted because theres one honest and objective news site left.
    God Bless the Marine Corps.

  8. #198
    The Dude
    Kobie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    Western NY
    Last Seen
    Today @ 05:17 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    42,910

    Re: New York chef suffers broken jaw, nose in likely 'knockout game' attack in Philad

    Quote Originally Posted by CRUE CAB View Post
    Prison used to be punishment, it was meant to be feared. Now, its a day care for adults that cant act normal within the confines of decent society.
    Prison's not punishment now?
    Freedom of speech is not freedom from criticism.

  9. #199
    Sage
    mak2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Indiana
    Last Seen
    07-08-16 @ 01:58 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    12,050

    Re: New York chef suffers broken jaw, nose in likely 'knockout game' attack in Philad

    havent you seen that email going around about the crystal luxury prison Obama built in Chicago, with the tennis courts and hot tubs and TVs and stuff?
    Quote Originally Posted by Kobie View Post
    Prison's not punishment now?
    God Bless the Marine Corps.

  10. #200
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Melbourne Florida
    Last Seen
    04-18-17 @ 03:15 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    16,763

    Re: New York chef suffers broken jaw, nose in likely 'knockout game' attack in Philad

    Quote Originally Posted by Kobie View Post
    Prison's not punishment now?
    No where like it should be.

Page 20 of 21 FirstFirst ... 1018192021 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •