Page 15 of 21 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 ... LastLast
Results 141 to 150 of 204

Thread: New York chef suffers broken jaw, nose in likely 'knockout game' attack in Philadelph

  1. #141
    Assassin
    Verax's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Last Seen
    Today @ 02:01 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Progressive
    Posts
    9,530

    Re: New York chef suffers broken jaw, nose in likely 'knockout game' attack in Philad

    Quote Originally Posted by mak2 View Post
    Do you really think teachers taught "them" to beat old white women?
    Oh crap! He found out about the progressive machine. He's going to blow the whistle on how progressive teachers tell black kids to assault white women, right after they teach black kids how to steal a ham from the local farmer when he is taking a rest from his 28 hours a day he spends in the field.

  2. #142
    Noblesse oblige
    Ockham's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    New Jersey
    Last Seen
    01-27-17 @ 07:23 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    23,909
    Blog Entries
    4

    Re: New York chef suffers broken jaw, nose in likely 'knockout game' attack in Philad

    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Nick View Post
    This is not an excuse... We live in the internet age (don't even attempt to say inner-city anyone doesn't have access to the internet because that would be absolutely wrong).
    The internet does not by osmosis emit an education; the premise that because the internet is available in the inner city means nothing.

    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Nick View Post
    Blacks - specifically blacks - don't need to do anything because they're coddled by progressives.
    I don't know what that means - "coddled".

    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Nick View Post
    They need to beat old white woman down as retribution because that's what their teachers taught them. That is inner-city education - progressive politics and NOT general education.
    Say wha? Can you provide some evidence of teachers in an inner city instructing young black youth to beat an old white woman? The blame isn't on teachers for this violence. You give too much weight to inner city teachers. What's more to blame is an underlying racism blacks have against whites and the boredom of poor dependent inner city minorities who have nothing better to do. Give these kids a way out of the inner city and a better life as well as parents who give a **** about them, and this wide spread violent idiocy all but dries up and goes away. Why knock out some old white woman when I can be making cash and doing something better?
    I think if Thomas Jefferson were looking down, the author of the Bill of Rights, on whats being proposed here, hed agree with it. He would agree that the First Amendment cannot be absolute. - Chuck Schumer (D). Yet, Madison and Mason wrote the Bill of Rights, according to Sheila Jackson Lee, 400 years ago. Yup, it's a fact.


  3. #143
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Chicago
    Last Seen
    10-30-14 @ 12:38 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    7,908

    Re: New York chef suffers broken jaw, nose in likely 'knockout game' attack in Philad

    Quote Originally Posted by mak2 View Post
    Do you really think teachers taught "them" to beat old white women?
    Some.... I was just being general, but the teachers here in Chicago are focused on social issues and not general education.

    They're breeding robots...

    They cant spell robot but they can give you a biography about Obama but look dumbfounded when you ask them about Kennedy or any president that's name is not Obama.


    It's ****ing disgusting and a failure in education.

    The best part is these Maoist teachers demand raises in both their salary and pensions every ****ing year...

  4. #144
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Melbourne Florida
    Last Seen
    04-18-17 @ 03:15 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    16,763

    Re: New York chef suffers broken jaw, nose in likely 'knockout game' attack in Philad

    Myth, black people don't do this. Videos? All a hoax, just 9/11, Benghazi, the USS Cole, Boston bombing and so on.
    Created by the evil white man to try to make innocent blacks look terrifying.
    Those people that fell over, were passing out and the black youths were actually trying to help them from falling hard.

  5. #145
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Chicago
    Last Seen
    10-30-14 @ 12:38 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    7,908

    Re: New York chef suffers broken jaw, nose in likely 'knockout game' attack in Philad

    Quote Originally Posted by Ockham View Post
    The internet does not by osmosis emit an education; the premise that because the internet is available in the inner city means nothing.

    I don't know what that means - "coddled".

    Say wha? Can you provide some evidence of teachers in an inner city instructing young black youth to beat an old white woman? The blame isn't on teachers for this violence. You give too much weight to inner city teachers. What's more to blame is an underlying racism blacks have against whites and the boredom of poor dependent inner city minorities who have nothing better to do. Give these kids a way out of the inner city and a better life as well as parents who give a **** about them, and this wide spread violent idiocy all but dries up and goes away. Why knock out some old white woman when I can be making cash and doing something better?
    You're asking for evidence of your reality...

    Read some of the **** out of common core.

    Read some of their E-books.... WTF!

  6. #146
    Noblesse oblige
    Ockham's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    New Jersey
    Last Seen
    01-27-17 @ 07:23 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    23,909
    Blog Entries
    4

    Re: New York chef suffers broken jaw, nose in likely 'knockout game' attack in Philad

    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Nick View Post
    You're asking for evidence of your reality...
    I'm asking you to provide evidence to back up your statement which said:

    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Nick
    They need to beat old white woman down as retribution because that's what their teachers taught them.
    What teachers taught them to beat an old woman? It's a simple question and I'm giving you the opportunity to provide the best quote out of common core or their E-books to prove your point. If you cannot provide this, why should I waste my time trying to justify your statement? I'm not vested in your statement - I think your statement is bupkus and I sure as hell won't go doing your research for you.

    If you can't, I'll know my BS geigercounter is properly aligned.
    I think if Thomas Jefferson were looking down, the author of the Bill of Rights, on whats being proposed here, hed agree with it. He would agree that the First Amendment cannot be absolute. - Chuck Schumer (D). Yet, Madison and Mason wrote the Bill of Rights, according to Sheila Jackson Lee, 400 years ago. Yup, it's a fact.


  7. #147
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Chicago
    Last Seen
    10-30-14 @ 12:38 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    7,908

    Re: New York chef suffers broken jaw, nose in likely 'knockout game' attack in Philad

    Quote Originally Posted by Ockham View Post
    I'm asking you to provide evidence to back up your statement which said:



    What teachers taught them to beat an old woman? It's a simple question and I'm giving you the opportunity to provide the best quote out of common core or their E-books to prove your point. If you cannot provide this, why should I waste my time trying to justify your statement? I'm not vested in your statement - I think your statement is bupkus and I sure as hell won't go doing your research for you.

    If you can't, I'll know my BS geigercounter is properly aligned.

    I think the youtube videos of people being knocked out or killed is the evidence..


    Do you need details or a ****ing play-by-play announcer to drill it into your head? (no pun intended).

    Why don't you google common core and find out for yourself?

    Why argue with me????? Look the **** up...

  8. #148
    Noblesse oblige
    Ockham's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    New Jersey
    Last Seen
    01-27-17 @ 07:23 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    23,909
    Blog Entries
    4

    Re: New York chef suffers broken jaw, nose in likely 'knockout game' attack in Philad

    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Nick View Post
    I think the youtube videos of people being knocked out or killed is the evidence..
    I don't know how you're not getting this... you claimed teachers instructed black youth to do this violence. Show me the teachers... show me the E-books, show me the common core curriculum.
    I think if Thomas Jefferson were looking down, the author of the Bill of Rights, on whats being proposed here, hed agree with it. He would agree that the First Amendment cannot be absolute. - Chuck Schumer (D). Yet, Madison and Mason wrote the Bill of Rights, according to Sheila Jackson Lee, 400 years ago. Yup, it's a fact.


  9. #149
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Chicago
    Last Seen
    10-30-14 @ 12:38 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    7,908

    Re: New York chef suffers broken jaw, nose in likely 'knockout game' attack in Philad

    Quote Originally Posted by Ockham View Post
    I don't know how you're not getting this... you claimed teachers instructed black youth to do this violence. Show me the teachers... show me the E-books, show me the common core curriculum.
    Right, and I included common core - then had the audacity to ask you to move your ****ing hands and look something up..

    Not my fault you don't want to do a little bit of fingerwork on the internet..

  10. #150
    Noblesse oblige
    Ockham's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    New Jersey
    Last Seen
    01-27-17 @ 07:23 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    23,909
    Blog Entries
    4

    Re: New York chef suffers broken jaw, nose in likely 'knockout game' attack in Philad

    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Nick View Post
    Right, and I included common core - then had the audacity to ask you to move your ****ing hands and look something up..

    Not my fault you don't want to do a little bit of fingerwork on the internet..
    Thanks for verifying it's BS.
    I think if Thomas Jefferson were looking down, the author of the Bill of Rights, on whats being proposed here, hed agree with it. He would agree that the First Amendment cannot be absolute. - Chuck Schumer (D). Yet, Madison and Mason wrote the Bill of Rights, according to Sheila Jackson Lee, 400 years ago. Yup, it's a fact.


Page 15 of 21 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •