Page 14 of 21 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 ... LastLast
Results 131 to 140 of 204

Thread: New York chef suffers broken jaw, nose in likely 'knockout game' attack in Philadelph

  1. #131
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Chicago
    Last Seen
    10-30-14 @ 12:38 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    7,908

    Re: New York chef suffers broken jaw, nose in likely 'knockout game' attack in Philad

    Quote Originally Posted by Dittohead not! View Post
    Calling them street thugs who aren't really Americans and who would vote based on race is "defending them?" Really? How would you like me to defend you?
    No you have just been defending the power that makes these ****ing kids knockout old white woman like some sort of delusional cowards...

    Imagine if white supremacists were running around hitting fat black woman in the head???

    HATE CRIME! and Jessie and Al, would be all over this ****....

  2. #132
    Assassin
    Verax's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Last Seen
    Today @ 08:22 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Progressive
    Posts
    9,455

    Re: New York chef suffers broken jaw, nose in likely 'knockout game' attack in Philad

    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Nick View Post
    They are..

    This has been proven. This is why states with large cities go blue.

    Democrats/progressive socialists are predators - their slogan is "vote for me if you want to live for free."

    Of course you have your rich white anti-white progressive socialists living in their ivory towers with their ****ing opinions and voting... They wouldn't give a homeless man a dime, yet think they're the best people in the world because government redistributes their taxes...
    Nick, have you ever considered the possibility your opinion might be a little extreme. I'm pretty biased myself but... my god man. I don't think most lefties or righties are inherently bad people who mean to be evil... I just think right wing policies are generally inferior to left wing. That doesn't mean I think all right wingers are bad people out to get me, in fact I think most of them are sincerely good people, perhaps just intellectually challenged. You seem to think all on the left are part of some kind of plot to enslave everyone else... I.. I... don't think this is actually happening. Sure there are some upper levels schemes on both sides but... its not some massive conspiracy where everyone is out to get you.

  3. #133
    Noblesse oblige
    Ockham's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    New Jersey
    Last Seen
    01-27-17 @ 07:23 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    23,909
    Blog Entries
    4

    Re: New York chef suffers broken jaw, nose in likely 'knockout game' attack in Philad

    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Nick View Post
    No you have just been defending the power that makes these ****ing kids knockout old white woman like some sort of delusional cowards...

    Imagine if white supremacists were running around hitting fat black woman in the head???

    HATE CRIME! and Jessie and Al, would be all over this ****....
    Some people harbor hatred and see this as comeuppance for Whites for wrongs done 150 years ago done by people with the same skin color as those getting punished now. Surely skin color and history are enough of a commonality to excuse the current violence. (Yes that was sarcasm.)
    I think if Thomas Jefferson were looking down, the author of the Bill of Rights, on whats being proposed here, hed agree with it. He would agree that the First Amendment cannot be absolute. - Chuck Schumer (D). Yet, Madison and Mason wrote the Bill of Rights, according to Sheila Jackson Lee, 400 years ago. Yup, it's a fact.


  4. #134
    Sage
    Dittohead not!'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    The Golden State
    Last Seen
    Today @ 04:18 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    41,529

    Re: New York chef suffers broken jaw, nose in likely 'knockout game' attack in Philad

    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Nick View Post
    No you have just been defending the power that makes these ****ing kids knockout old white woman like some sort of delusional cowards...
    Pointing out that there are no simplistic answers to the inner city decay that actually works is not the same as "defending the power." Just exactly what "power" are you talking about anyway?

    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Nick View Post
    Imagine if white supremacists were running around hitting fat black woman in the head???

    HATE CRIME! and Jessie and Al, would be all over this ****....
    No doubt they would. What is your point? Did you expect Jessie and Al to go and tell the street thugs, "No, boys, no, that isn't the best way to fight Whitey?"

    or what?
    "Donald Trump is a phony, a fraud... [he's] playing the American public for suckers." Mitt Romney

  5. #135
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Chicago
    Last Seen
    10-30-14 @ 12:38 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    7,908

    Re: New York chef suffers broken jaw, nose in likely 'knockout game' attack in Philad

    Quote Originally Posted by Verax View Post
    So let me guess this right... the Librul, Progressive policies are to blame for these problems... yet Libruls are not compassionate because they're not doing anything to fix these problems? Wooooow.

    Yeah I'll tell you some solutions to build better inner cities.

    1. End the war on drugs and focus on rehabilitation rather than locking up fathers both young and old.

    2. Offer free strong family building services to inner city folk.

    3. Have the police work with the people rather than against them. "Hug a thug". Focus on trust and partnership.
    Do you not understand that the government with their "free" **** cannot help people?

    These kids are a product of a biased radical progressive inner-city brainwashing machine...

    You ever hear the old term "whoever smelt it dealt it" yeah well that is progressives reason of being. You tell us how much good you do for the world but then tell the government to do it because progressives are too lazy to do anything - paying taxes is enough for you.... You'd let an Orwellian government take care of your part via TAXES just as long as you don't have to take the hat off your head.

  6. #136
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Chicago
    Last Seen
    10-30-14 @ 12:38 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    7,908

    Re: New York chef suffers broken jaw, nose in likely 'knockout game' attack in Philad

    Quote Originally Posted by Dittohead not! View Post
    Pointing out that there are no simplistic answers to the inner city decay that actually works is not the same as "defending the power." Just exactly what "power" are you talking about anyway?



    No doubt they would. What is your point? Did you expect Jessie and Al to go and tell the street thugs, "No, boys, no, that isn't the best way to fight Whitey?"

    or what?
    Oh there is a simplistic answer to inner-city decay - progressives keep blacks poor because they cannot judge blacks and hold blacks personally responsible for their own communities. Instead they coddle them and place blame on others that have absolutely nothing do do with their circumstances.

    Progressives spend money they don't have.

    Progressives spend money they don't have yet and republicans let people keep the money they earned....

    Government is the ****ing problem....

  7. #137
    Noblesse oblige
    Ockham's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    New Jersey
    Last Seen
    01-27-17 @ 07:23 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    23,909
    Blog Entries
    4

    Re: New York chef suffers broken jaw, nose in likely 'knockout game' attack in Philad

    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Nick View Post
    Oh there is a simplistic answer to inner-city decay - progressives keep blacks poor because they cannot judge blacks and hold blacks personally responsible for their own communities.
    Expanding just on this point --- they keep urban minorities poor by providing poor education options. If urban areas can stay underprivileged, they are dependent on the handouts provided to them by Democrats. I submit over 2 decades if educational vouchers were provided to urban areas where parents could take their kids to get a decent education sans the thumb of public school unions, the improvement would be near miraculous. The result however, would pull away from the dependent and ever growing voter base with educated minorities who now can improve themselves and their families without the aid of government. That simply cannot happen.
    I think if Thomas Jefferson were looking down, the author of the Bill of Rights, on whats being proposed here, hed agree with it. He would agree that the First Amendment cannot be absolute. - Chuck Schumer (D). Yet, Madison and Mason wrote the Bill of Rights, according to Sheila Jackson Lee, 400 years ago. Yup, it's a fact.


  8. #138
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Chicago
    Last Seen
    10-30-14 @ 12:38 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    7,908

    Re: New York chef suffers broken jaw, nose in likely 'knockout game' attack in Philad

    Quote Originally Posted by Ockham View Post
    Expanding just on this point --- they keep urban minorities poor by providing poor education options. If urban areas can stay underprivileged, they are dependent on the handouts provided to them by Democrats. I submit over 2 decades if educational vouchers were provided to urban areas where parents could take their kids to get a decent education sans the thumb of public school unions, the improvement would be near miraculous. The result however, would pull away from the dependent and ever growing voter base with educated minorities who now can improve themselves and their families without the aid of government. That simply cannot happen.
    This is not an excuse... We live in the internet age (don't even attempt to say inner-city anyone doesn't have access to the internet because that would be absolutely wrong).


    Blacks - specifically blacks - don't need to do anything because they're coddled by progressives.

    They need to beat old white woman down as retribution because that's what their teachers taught them. That is inner-city education - progressive politics and NOT general education.

  9. #139
    Sage
    mak2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Indiana
    Last Seen
    07-08-16 @ 01:58 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    12,050

    Re: New York chef suffers broken jaw, nose in likely 'knockout game' attack in Philad

    Do you really think teachers taught "them" to beat old white women?
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Nick View Post
    This is not an excuse... We live in the internet age (don't even attempt to say inner-city anyone doesn't have access to the internet because that would be absolutely wrong).


    Blacks - specifically blacks - don't need to do anything because they're coddled by progressives.

    They need to beat old white woman down as retribution because that's what their teachers taught them. That is inner-city education - progressive politics and NOT general education.
    God Bless the Marine Corps.

  10. #140
    Assassin
    Verax's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Last Seen
    Today @ 08:22 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Progressive
    Posts
    9,455

    Re: New York chef suffers broken jaw, nose in likely 'knockout game' attack in Philad

    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Nick View Post
    Do you not understand that the government with their "free" **** cannot help people?

    These kids are a product of a biased radical progressive inner-city brainwashing machine...

    You ever hear the old term "whoever smelt it dealt it" yeah well that is progressives reason of being. You tell us how much good you do for the world but then tell the government to do it because progressives are too lazy to do anything - paying taxes is enough for you.... You'd let an Orwellian government take care of your part via TAXES just as long as you don't have to take the hat off your head.
    Your first mistake. You think government with their "free" **** is always a bad thing. This is a BELIEF that you hold, not fact. If you take a look around and observe the data, you can see that free government **** very much does help some people some times depending on the circumstances.

    Biased radical progressive inner-city brainwashing machine? What the **** are you talking about?

    You think a children's fart game is the core of progressive reasoning? Ohhhkay then...

    You seem to have some kind of rage about the government taxing people and providing services with the money. Every government in the world does this, you may want to get used to it, its called "society" and is a necessary evil. We cannot organize and do anything if we all don't give up a little money. Your dreams of a Libertarian utopia aren't really realistic.

    Instead of raging about society maybe you should focus on specific areas where you feel the policy should be more libertarian and independent, rather than spewing hate sauce against everyone as being lazy thieving imbeciles living off your hard work.

Page 14 of 21 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •